• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Nope...was along time(years ago) and don't remember the details. Sorry.
In a match with M2k and I vs Atmosk and Nairo the same thing happened to all of us because the tv was so low. Lol I think we were all unaware the first time the stage flipped(we didn't die but it def. took us by surprise). In the heat of battle it is sometimes hard to notice it.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I feel like being one point off isn't much justification for a correction, infinite. His point still stands. :applejack:

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I just recently started playing with headphones on, but only when I feel like the pressure is on or I'm intimidated by a certain player (we all are to some degree, don't lie). The first time I plugged in some headphones I managed to get Kain to last stock, going toe-to-toe until that point, despite getting beaten pretty handily any other time I played him. That got me thinking... xD

I also don't get why people debate so heavily over the trash tier characters. They literally have next to no redeeming qualities and the majority of you are wasting your time if you're playing them competitively. Even I had to wake up to the fact that my high-mid character gets destroyed by the most common character in the game and had to work up another character/s with more feasible options to stand a better chance. I'm sure you've all heard this song and dance before though, so I'll leave it at that.

Fuujin

Smash Champion
I just recently started playing with headphones on, but only when I feel like the pressure is on or I'm intimidated by a certain player (we all are to some degree, don't lie). The first time I plugged in some headphones I managed to get Kain to last stock, going toe-to-toe until that point, despite getting beaten pretty handily any other time I played him. That got me thinking... xD

I also don't get why people debate so heavily over the trash tier characters. They literally have next to no redeeming qualities and the majority of you are wasting your time if you're playing them competitively. Even I had to wake up to the fact that my high-mid character gets destroyed by the most common character in the game and had to work up another character/s with more feasible options to stand a better chance. I'm sure you've all heard this song and dance before though, so I'll leave it at that.
Tiiiiiiieerrrrrrr whooooooorrrreeeee

:phone:

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Only thing I'll say is, have you made more money since dropping Peach?
If not, your argument is invalid.
1. I haven't dropped her.

2. I've hardly attended anything since before that revelation.

3. I wasn't attempting to form an actual argument; telling people that they're wasting their time/money by playing not just mediocre, but absolutely awful characters is stating the obvious, I know. Do I care? Not really. There is nothing invalid about it either.

4. Yoshi is ridiculously free. <3

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Slush, you also have to remember that he hasn't put anywhere near the same amount of time into whatever higher tier character compared to the amount he has already put into :peach:.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Illmatic, you don't need to commit as much time to a high tier as to a mid tier. :applejack:

Cassio

Smash Master
Maybe for mid to high level play. I doubt thats correct for top level play, and Im pretty sure Espy was trolling anyways.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It's correct for top level play as well. I don't see why top level play gets exempt from something that's universal to the game.
Hell, I'd argue that its effects are more significant at top level play. :applejack:

Cassio

Smash Master
Dont really feel like putting an argument together for this since its rather silly, Ill just say Id be more willing to believe that if it werent so common for top level players to pick up X random low-mid tier and instantly be one of the best with them. The only reason that top 5 thread isnt littered with the same names over and over again is to prevent life long low to mid and even some high tier mains from getting butt hurt.

Cassio

Smash Master
Well thats part of the point, lol. I actually dont entirely disagree with what Espy first said, just the way Mink interpreted it.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
If your people spent less time talking and posting, and more time reading and attempting to understand, there would be a lot less arguements in this thread

:phone:

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
Peach mains *****in' bout their character.
Don't even know what unwinnable match-ups feel like.

This sounds nooby as, but I think any match-up is possible if you are better than your opponent. And I can always be better than my opponent, regardless of my character choice.

Dropping Jigglypuff now would be taking the easy way out, not avoiding an impossible route imo.

Drily isn't a problem for me. It's all her dumb smashes. And fuu I use zss in that match. It's supposed to be a +3 lol
Just gotta space better lol
Zelda/Puff is so one-dimensional. You either pound before she smashes, or bair after she smashes. Puff's spacing is soooo much better in the MU

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Slush, you also have to remember that he hasn't put anywhere near the same amount of time into whatever higher tie- :peach:.
Illmatic, you don't need to commit as much time to a high tier as to a mid tier. :applejack:
Mostly what I was getting at, Illmatic.
And that sounds about right, Orion.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
if you actually hang out and chat with them most are really smart. many have social problems or could use large improvements in their attitude, but I have yet to meet a player who was really good in all aspects of the game that I thought was just ********.
May I flarble your garble?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom