• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v6

Status
Not open for further replies.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
playing safe would have told the ddd player to just do back throw as opposed to going for a CG hes not completely consistent at.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Than he screwed up like I said. You Jebus are contradicting yourself.

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
But you can play aggressive, not screw up and get away with it. That's not to say your playing safe since one bad read can cost you

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
If you mess up playing defensively, you're still likely to get punished. I dont see where youre going with that.

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
I don't see how you can get killed by any other move other than F-air by playing defensively.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Weve already agreed that the two arent exactly the same. But the fact that you're attempting to prove that they arent even remotely related is an exercise in futility and ignorance.

This is why nobody likes you and everybody wants you to stop posting.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
.... -____-

Well, anyway, I still think GW is decently good, and Vinnie has shown us he can do work. GW is no top tier character, and he has his problems, but hes still overall what I would consider slightly above average and imo should stay around where he currently is in high tier. If he moves at all, it should be due to the fact that other characters are going up/down, not anything about GW himself.

Doc King

Smash Lord
beating GnW is easy, just don't get hit

90:10 jiggly's favor
ur dumb.
.... -____-

Well, anyway, I still think GW is decently good, and Vinnie has shown us he can do work. GW is no top tier character, and he has his problems, but hes still overall what I would consider slightly above average and imo should stay around where he currently is in high tier. If he moves at all, it should be due to the fact that other characters are going up/down, not anything about GW himself.
That's exactly what D3 is. A character with many strengths but a few weaknesses holding him back from top tier. And you think D3 is a mid tier and Game and Watch isn't? People have been learning the matchup for game and watch to go down. D3 had the same thing too. They've both imo have been lowering down at the same rate and they have very similar metagames and historys.

You're like one of the dumbest people I've seen on smashboards. Please stop posting.

Judo777

Smash Master
Lol Jebus says stuff then realizes he isn't making sense, and then quickly changed the subject.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
DAMN IT NOT THIS THREAD TOO

Your posts still amaze me. My mind still can't get used to them.

I should take you out of ignore just so my brain can get used to this sort of nonsense.
You obv. haven't seen Doc King posting.

beating GnW is easy, just don't get hit

90:10 jiggly's favor
Too good. :awesome:

Not really.

Example: If DDD screws up the chain grab against Diddy, he'll take a banana to the face. This has nothing to do with playing safe at all.
Then just do the safest throw option, or just don't mess up the simple chaingrab

playing safe would have told the ddd player to just do back throw as opposed to going for a CG hes not completely consistent at.
this

What if he is consistent but he messed up because he was nervous? He screwed up.
what if the diddy's messed up because he's nervous? He screwed up.

If you mess up due to nerves, you are _by definition_ not consistent.
Or not playing safely.

Than he screwed up like I said. You Jebus are contradicting yourself.
When doesn't he??

But you can play aggressive, not screw up and get away with it. That's not to say your playing safe since one bad read can cost you
Then obviously you were playing safe enough while staying aggressive, hence not being punished :troll:

If you mess up playing defensively, you're still likely to get punished. I dont see where youre going with that.
Or if he wasn't playing safely by being defensive :awesome:

I don't see how you can get killed by any other move other than F-air by playing defensively.
Don't see how you can get killed by any move playing safely or perfectly defensively.

This is why nobody likes you and everybody wants you to stop posting.
GET EM

They are somewhat related but not to the point where what I said is redundant
No, it was. Shut up.

ur dumb.

You're like one of the dumbest people I've seen on smashboards. Please stop posting.
No u.

Oh and...

No u are.

Could you not even slightly perceive the sarcasm?
You obviously don't know who you just quoted LOL

Lol Jebus says stuff then realizes he isn't making sense, and then quickly changed the subject.
Don't worry, like always he will try to make some round-about way on how this makes him right. When it doesn't. :glare:

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
How could anyone mess up the ddd cg...? Almost everyone can cg with him regardless of usage except for weird characters like pit where you have to do the SCG.

Btw, just wanna say...that metagame thing is so good for dedede. Why have dedede's STILL not bothered with something SO SIMPLE. It nets so many more grabs and it's easy as heck...

At least in the videos since it's been out...i haven't seen it being used much if at all.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
its called pressure

Other than that, some people do mess up time to time, even on the basics. Not everyone plays perfectly all the time..

also you saying that DDD's don't dash shield grab their CGs?

ElDominio

Smash Journeyman

I read this website like a magazine, and don't particularly pay attention to who is the writer............

It's only when I am dumbfounded that I read the poster's name XD
It's amazing...

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
its called pressure

Other than that, some people do mess up time to time, even on the basics. Not everyone plays perfectly all the time..

It should be such a rare occurrence that there is NO feasible reason to attempt to use it as evidence in any discussion. Dedede chaingrab(at the very least vs diddy) has absolutely no reason to fail. It is extremely easy. And any competitive level of gameplay will not mess it up enough to use it as an argument let alone mess it up at all.

And i'm talking about skid cancel chain grab.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
kuro. stop, you came in halfway into the middle of a conversation, and are going on about something that wasnt even part of what the original topic was about.

Steam

Smash Hero
ur dumb.

That's exactly what D3 is. A character with many strengths but a few weaknesses holding him back from top tier. And you think D3 is a mid tier and Game and Watch isn't? People have been learning the matchup for game and watch to go down. D3 had the same thing too. They've both imo have been lowering down at the same rate and they have very similar metagames and historys.

nah. D3's a character with tons of weaknesses, but a few rediculous strengths that outweigh the rest of the crappiness and it lands him near the bottom of high tier.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
kuro. stop, you came in halfway into the middle of a conversation, and are going on about something that wasnt even part of what the original topic was about.
I read the whole conversation. Ik exactly what he's talking about. I'm not picking on jebus i just pointed out that d3 chaingrab just doesn't get messed up...and was responding to ussi's comment...like...come on now?

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
ur dumb.

Just because 2 characters are in a similar boat doesnt mean they have the same fate. You are correct in the fact that D3 also has multiple strengths and weaknesses much like GW, but D3's problem is that his weaknesses are slightly more prominent and harder to work around. Imo, D3 is THE top of mid tier, yes, but I wouldnt mind him being bottom of high, its basically the same position. So if you think im dumb for thinking him top of mid while you believe bottom of high, then youre saying im dumb for basically thinking near exactly like you.

Doc King

Smash Lord
Could you not even slightly perceive the sarcasm?
I was pretty sure it was sarcasm. I hope it was.

Too good. :awesome:

Then just do the safest throw option, or just don't mess up the simple chaingrab

this

what if the diddy's messed up because he's nervous? He screwed up.

Or not playing safely.

When doesn't he??

Then obviously you were playing safe enough while staying aggressive, hence not being punished :troll:

Or if he wasn't playing safely by being defensive :awesome:

Don't see how you can get killed by any move playing safely or perfectly defensively.

GET EM

No, it was. Shut up.

No u.

Oh and...

No u are.

Don't worry, like always he will try to make some round-about way on how this makes him right. When it doesn't. :glare:
U seriously think im dumber than Jebus.

The kind of crap talk you're giving, I'm gonna say ur the dumbest one on here. Please do smashboards a great favor and get out!
How could anyone mess up the ddd cg...? Almost everyone can cg with him regardless of usage except for weird characters like pit where you have to do the SCG.

Btw, just wanna say...that metagame thing is so good for dedede. Why have dedede's STILL not bothered with something SO SIMPLE. It nets so many more grabs and it's easy as heck...

At least in the videos since it's been out...i haven't seen it being used much if at all.
to be honest, chaingrabbin Pit isn't hard at all.
its called pressure

I dash shield my chaingrabs 24/7. :cool:
nah. D3's a character with tons of weaknesses, but a few rediculous strengths that outweigh the rest of the crappiness and it lands him near the bottom of high tier.
He doesn't have a ton of weaknesses, he just has a couple of major ones like huge hurtbox and being then second slowest character in the game (Only being faster than Ike). He has many strengths though like good combos, amazing survivalbility, good range, great edge guarding game, good spot dodge, good pivot grab, great ranged recovery, and great cps.
Just because 2 characters are in a similar boat doesnt mean they have the same fate. You are correct in the fact that D3 also has multiple strengths and weaknesses much like GW, but D3's problem is that his weaknesses are slightly more prominent and harder to work around. Imo, D3 is THE top of mid tier, yes, but I wouldnt mind him being bottom of high, its basically the same position. So if you think im dumb for thinking him top of mid while you believe bottom of high, then youre saying im dumb for basically thinking near exactly like you.
Well you just changed you're bs opinion and actually came up with an opinion that actually makes sense now.

So I take it back now.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I never changed my opinion. My opinion was, and still is, that D3 should be THE top of Mid. But like I said, bottom of High is basically the same thing, so I'd settle with that.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I was pretty sure it was sarcasm. I hope it was.

U seriously think im dumber than Jebus.

The kind of crap talk you're giving, I'm gonna say ur the dumbest one on here. Please do smashboards a great favor and get out!

to be honest, chaingrabbin Pit isn't hard at all.

I dash shield my chaingrabs 24/7. :cool:

He doesn't have a ton of weaknesses, he just has a couple of major ones like huge hurtbox and being then second slowest character in the game (Only being faster than Ike). He has many strengths though like good combos, amazing survivalbility, good range, great edge guarding game, good spot dodge, good pivot grab, great ranged recovery, and great cps.

Well you just changed you're bs opinion and actually came up with an opinion that actually makes sense now.

So I take it back now.
I didn't say he was hard. He's easy. But you do have to stray from normal grabbing. I was saying someone who hardly if ever touches dedede can only mess up a few of those really specific timing cg like pit and to a lesser extent marth.

Ghostbone

Smash Master
I was saying someone who hardly if ever touches dedede can only mess up a few of those really specific timing cg like pit and to a lesser extent marth.
Also Toon Link.
Why is Pit harder than Marth though? Does he somehow slide further away?

Doc King

Smash Lord
Doc King, you are in fact in the same tier as Jebus.

Maybe a spot above him, but the same tier.
Dude, stop ranking people on smashboards. That's like the most sick in the mind thing anyone can do.
I didn't say he was hard. He's easy. But you do have to stray from normal grabbing. I was saying someone who hardly if ever touches dedede can only mess up a few of those really specific timing cg like pit and to a lesser extent marth.
That's true.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
It's hard to rank Doc King when both he and Jebus are hardcountered by Ripple who is a common sight on the current SWF metagame.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Sick in mind?

Not at all. Just look at which posters annoy the most users, and bunch them together. Easy to do, takes no effort at all. It's largely subconscious.

You are considered nearly as annoying as Jebus because you're both bad at arguing yet don't seem to realize this: thus you're in the same tier as him. Simple really. You'll be there until you stop overrating D3 like a rabid fanboy.

IhaveSonar

Smash Journeyman
Doc, when you're talking about slowest character in the game, do you mean running speed or some other aspect? Cause I'm pretty sure Jiggz is the slowest in flat-out running.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
All things considered, when it comes down to a combination of movement speed and speed of (this part is important) most used moves (since nobody cares about sonics up tilt or ddds jet hammer because both moves are bad and its rare to see either one.) Id say ganon is probably the slowest character in the game followed by either ddd or charizard

:phone:

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Sonics uptilt is terrible?

I guess I really need to change the way I play Sonic then xD

Also SWF seems to be ****ed up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom