• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flayl

Smash Hero
Hey fellow Bison player. I kinda raged at Arcade Edition Ultra 2, looks like it's back to vanilla Bison for me, except now he has nerfed normals and buffed throws. And now there are twins >:(

Brawl is definitely campier than SSF4. MK, Diddy, Snake and Falco are all top tier because they can camp mad hard.

On topic: swap Ness and Yoshi IMO

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I can agree that this is probably the most solid list by far. There are still things that need tweaks, but we all see that in every tier list.
- Things I like... Marth jumped up 1, ICs are fine were they are, glad snake isn't #2, and wolf had a very nice increase.
- Things I believe should be tweaked Yoshi should be higher, and Olimar should have jumped at least 1.

But yes good job BBR very nice job it reflects the current metagame well :)

Judo777

Smash Master
Not to hate on Pit he has a lot of potential. But I think he is about where he belongs. Pit has 2 big problems. His moves are slow as balls and his sword isn't trancendant. These are very large problems because he gets out sped and or clanked everywhere.

Doc King

Smash Lord
Yo why is Lucario above King Dedede when Dedede can infinite Lucario and Wario and how dedede can d throw to up smash on lucario? :/

I think that King Dedede should be top tier because he's just has so many chain grab combos on characters and the whole d throw to up smash and dash dance pivot grab stuff that have been improving dededes metagame over time.

Other than that good list. Nice to see Wolf being top mid tier and Diddy above Snake :).

Also another concern i have with this list is mk being in a tier of his own called God Tier when characters like Diddy Kong keep him from being a God character.

Sails

Smash Ace
Not to hate on Pit he has a lot of potential. But I think he is about where he belongs. Pit has 2 big problems. His moves are slow as balls and his sword isn't trancendant. These are very large problems because he gets out sped and or clanked everywhere.
He gets gimped easily, he's easily telegraphed, his glide is balls...

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
This is an amazing tier list.

Low Tier

:samus2: and :link2: both deserved their +1.
:yoshi2: needed to get out of there.
:lucas: is the best.
:pt: is not low tier.

Mid Tier

:wolf: isn't better than :peach: and it will probably start to show.
I'm glad :dk2: moved up while :kirby2: :pit: and :rob: dropped.

In High Tier

I'm glad :toonlink: is high tier.
:gw: is definitely better than :zerosuitsamus:. She hasn't done anything in a while.
:lucario:'s placement is perfect.
:olimar: deserved a jump.
:marth: deserved his jump.
:diddy: deserved his jump

Great tier list, 5'd.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Looks about right. I think R.O.B. could go up to the next tier level though (trust me, I know the character pretty well).
Other than Wario being too high, it looks like the tier list I had for the game two years ago :^p

Gindler

Smash Champion
...His attacks are pretty fast. Heck fastest Fsmash in the game of some nonsense *shrugs*

Also...yoshi's too high :awesome:

Zorai

Smash Journeyman
NNID
x_Zorai
I don't use ROB at all but he should AT LEAST be at the top of mid tier. >_>

Olimar needs to rise. Maybe over ICs.

I would switch D3 and GW in the next list.

B.A.M.

Smash Lord
NNID
Bambatta
Freakin Sonic Iono y every1 hated on him so much from the get go. I think he should eventually land in the bottom of high tier low of mid tier. Sonic is too funny.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
YEAH PEACH FINALLY MOVED :D. I'd like to see her higher of course, but the Fox Wolf Peach combination is very agreeable.

Only thing I disagree on is Zelda, who is imo better than Jigglyhoe and Falcon, especially the latter one :l. I agree with Clai on Falcon.

Very good and accurate tier list nevertheless.

germany will do low tier tournament with F Tier included =D
LOL Light is gonna be a millionaire!

:053:

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
I'm baffled as **** about this confusion over DK's rise lmao. Where is the ROB/Pit/Kirby analog to Will or even like Ripple LOL

DK deserved his rise

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Ike's movin' on up awwwww yeeeeeaaaaaah. Now, we have to help Sonic.

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
Really though Sonic lowballed again. How about we stop giving characters rises relative to their previous position and start thinking about them relative to the current meta

VVV Sonic did deserve to rise I said it earlier, but DK definitely did plenty that Kirby ROB and Pit have never done so I'm not sure why people are confused here. Mid tier is basically perfect except for Sonic and Peach who should basically switch places LOL

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Pit and ROB dropping so much again. Both are CLEARLY superiour characters to DK and Kirby
Hell naw, Kirby is superior to Pit (ROB is about the same as Kirby though, IMO). Then again... *looks everywhere in the website* ... I'm the only Brawl Kirby advocate anywhere. :|

I'm still pretty disappointed that TL is high tier now, since he feels so mid-tier for me, but w/e I'll live.
Yeah, he's mid tier... And ZSS should've dropped, but I guess neither thing happened. :\

Marth is better than people seem to give him credit for. Who else deserves his spot? Certainly not Wario...
I agree that Marth is one of the better characters in the game, but... I dunno, something about him being 5th feels wrong. Then again, like before, I've never played top Marths on a regular basis so I have to say that my opinion is worthless regarding him.

I feel v5 was a much better tier list than this one particularly in the mid tiers =/

:phone:
I wholeheartedly agree.

thank you thank you thank you BBR for finally exposing that Kirby is a **** character (Hahahaha, went from A tier to E!!!). I called he was going to keep dropping, and I was correct. All the good viable tourny characters **** on him, at high level he has hard time killing, grab combos are worthless on any competent player who can SDI, no safe approaches, moveset is shield grab bait he struggles against camping and sadly that's all what this horrible game is all about.

Speaking of dropping, this is exactly why I dropped Brawl, because none of my characters are viable (Kirby was my main). Having loads of fun with Bison in Super Street Fighter Four, which is a far more balanced game than this trash.... tiers only go down to C.

Well you kids continue to use your MKs and steal money. The damage has already been done. I can compile a list of people who dropped this game and moved on to MvC3, BB, or SF. Still, very good job on this list BBR. :)
Kirby is NOT crap. :c

So close to going to tourneys... Ugh, come on Navy, move me to my permanent barracks so I can get my GCN controllers mailed to me... You'll all see (once I warm up)! :mad:

Does that PR Balrog still play Rog in AE? I hope so.
He did last time I checked, which was at march. I don't think he'll drop his character unless Balrog gets destroyed by "balancing".

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621
Ganon is a lot better than being in dead last. Did you guys not consider the fact that Fonz came in 1st with Ganon alone? Ganon has a lot of potential and it seems you guys haven't seen the full potential Ganon can do.

Exegguter

Smash Lord
I find it stupid that jigglypuff is in the same tier as ganon now and third worse.... I would've putten her above samus.

Also find it weird that olimar didn't rise...

the only thing i can agree with is yoshi's rise, I liked the last tier list waaaaaaaay more.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
People need to take into consideration character mechanics and matchups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom