• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuee

Smash Hero

Gheb has opinions that tend to be out of left field, and he definitely jacks off to japanese brawl vids way too much, but aside from that hes not a bad poster. The fact that hes wrong almost constantly doesnt take away from the fact that he usually posts intelligently.
almost as bad as being sexually attracted to numbers...............

Sounds like the plot of a hentai.
You mean furry hentai

u 2 are the worst posters i histrpoy
My son is high^

Forgive him
like father like son

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
How popular is Yoshi anyway? lol He has like 1 good player per region, but you could argue that if those players were playing another character they wouldn't be doing as well.
Yoshi is sorta popular and we've been having new yoshi's pop up from time to time.
The one good Yoshi player per A region is a bit true...

Polt = (SW Last summer to April?) TX, (AS) Florida
Delta = (AN) New Jersey
Firefly = Canada
Hades = (MW) Arizona?
Myself = (SW) TX
YOSH = Arkansas

No, you're right, but what if those players all switched to Luigi tomorrow? Maybe Yoshi is the driving force allowing them to place as well as they are. ;P
No, Luigi is a terrible character. I stay Yoshi cause I know he's better then low tier and if we were all able to use Yoshi to his fullest extent he could ATLEAST possibly get High Mid tier other then Low.

But for right now, out of the top 5 (With 2-4 going to fewer tournaments but bigger then mine) i'm probably doing the worst due to not improving on anything.
I will **** your dinosaurs and eat the babies that come from that if you do not add me to the list
GOOD!

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Well, since John#s posted his list with a bunch of tiers, I'm going to post my list with a bunch of tiers :p Keep in mind that none of this is reflecting the actual upcoming tier list, at least not intentionally. Just my opinions.

MK Tier
S: :metaknight:

High Tier
A: :snake: :diddy: :falco:
B: :marth: :olimar: :popo:
C: :pikachu2: :wario:

High-Mid
D: :dedede::lucario: :zerosuitsamus: :gw: :toonlink: :fox:

Mid Tier
E: :wolf: :peach: :rob: :dk2:
F: :kirby2: :pit: :sonic:

Low-Mid
G: :ike: :sheilda: :yoshi2:
H: :sheik: :ness2: :pt: :luigi2:

Low Tier
I: :lucas: :mario2: :bowser2: :samus2:
J: :falcon: :link2: :jigglypuff: :zelda: :ganondorf:

:059:

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Ish what made you make a "High Mid" Tier. Not that I don't like the concept, it has been something I've been thinking about for a while but I just wanted to know your reasoning.

Browny

Smash Hater
*raises his eyebrow*

SEIIIFUU~

Oh yeah, and the 'tier list' is finished, btw. Now to sort characters into said tiers.

THERES YOUR UPDATE FOR THE DAY KIDS.
SHOW ME THE MONEY MATHS

of how you formulate the order. Id like to think some progress has been made from the 'everyone put in blind votes and we tally them up resulting in the tier list' approach to this :/

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Wait, the tier list is done?

Oh god. What has science done.

Doc King

Smash Lord
Well, since John#s posted his list with a bunch of tiers, I'm going to post my list with a bunch of tiers :p Keep in mind that none of this is reflecting the actual upcoming tier list, at least not intentionally. Just my opinions.

MK Tier

High Tier
B: :marth: :olimar: :popo:
C: :pikachu2: :wario:

High-Mid
D: :dedede::lucario: :zerosuitsamus: :gw: :toonlink: :fox:

Mid Tier
E: :wolf: :peach: :rob: :dk2:
F: :kirby2: :pit: :sonic:

Low-Mid
G: :ike: :sheilda: :yoshi2:
H: :sheik: :ness2: :pt: :luigi2:

Low Tier
I: :lucas: :mario2: :bowser2: :samus2:
J: :falcon: :link2: :jigglypuff: :zelda: :ganondorf:

:059:
I think Dedede should be in the high tier in C Tier since he has cool infinites, locks, and chains like Pika and wario, but has some weaknesses like juggling and big target, wario is range, air release, and comboed go good. And Pikachu is being light and poorish range and power.

Also Diddy should be above Snake because Snake suffers from certain gimps and stuff and Diddy (along with mk) is one of the few characters who can combo very well. Also mk and mk shouldn't be in his own tier, ppl like Diddy keep him from overdominating and/or breaking brawl (Put MK first in top tier then Diddy, Snake, Falco, etc. in top tier with MK).

Otherwise, this is a good list. :bee:

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Also mk and mk shouldn't be in his own tier, ppl like Diddy keep him from overdominating and/or breaking brawl (Put MK first in top tier then Diddy, Snake, Falco, etc. in top tier with MK).
No.

No.

No.

Do you even keep up with MK results and money making, and do you even know his match-ups?

Doc King

Smash Lord
No.

No.

No.

Do you even keep up with MK results and money making, and do you even know his match-ups?
I don't keep up with MK results and money making too much, but I do know his matchups and he has an even matchup against Diddy, Falco, and Pikachu. :awesome:

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I don't keep up with MK results and money making too much, but I do know his matchups and he has an even matchup against Diddy, Falco, and Pikachu. :awesome:
Okay, I understand why you would think that then.

Truth is though, you're wrong. Go look up MK around the boards first.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
Anyway he's just a guy with dumb opinions like most of the rest of us.
Some peoples opinions are less dumb...
I think it would make you look slightly less pathetic than K.I.D. if you stopped looking for a reason to get verbally ***** slapped.
Yo I actually almost fell out of my bed laughing XDDD
+1 homie points

Official BBR Tier List Thread Posters Tier List v5
Me and Reflex for Top

Idk man, his posts have seeming to be really nice lately from my perspective.

I mean, I have the kid on ignore for about a solid year now... but still.

\The fact that hes wrong almost constantly doesnt take away from the fact that he usually posts intelligently.
That doesn't even make sense :glare:
**** yeah, I'm high tier

Speaking of which, I made another, truly final revision of my Tier List for any stupidity the last incarnation had, so here we go:

John Numbers' Doubly Finalized Because he Was Too ******** to Get it Right the First Time Tier List

*looks at rob*
/revise that **** again LMAO​

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471

Steam

Smash Hero

MK Tier

High Tier
B: :marth:

why do you think marth is 5th? how he he gotten better? :/​

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Marth with be 5th on the tier list due to the rise of Marth Mains in the BBR since the last tier list. Same goes for Ike and I think Yoshi. :troll:

Steam

Smash Hero
When Marth is 5th you have more reason to call them out on not doing too well :awesome:
This is true... lol

Marth with be 5th on the tier list due to the rise of Marth Mains in the BBR since the last tier list. Same goes for Ike and I think Yoshi. :troll:
There are no Lucarios in the BBR. and judging by the BBR discussion on lucario they know absolutely nothing about him. lol.

OverLade

Smash Hero
MK beats Pikachu and Snake 60/40 imo. Beats Diddy and Falco 55/40. Imo Marth is 55/45 MKs favor though I'm sure top marths would disagree.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hilarious.
Never seen that before.

You should probably be added to the low tier posters.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
I think it would make you look slightly less pathetic than K.I.D. if you stopped looking for a reason to get verbally ***** slapped.

By the way I am not insulting you, just stating what I see.

Perfectly fine, though the sad part is he is probably right.
Considering how many thought Snake was the best in the game, it is very well possible that if Sonic had the results back then as he does now, he would have had a good chance at high tier.

Thank god for Dtilt lulz. <3 U Tenki
Never. Screw sonic

=D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom