• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v5

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero
It would make you look more intelligent if you simply said nothing at all sl84.
I think it would make you look slightly less pathetic than K.I.D. if you stopped looking for a reason to get verbally ***** slapped.

By the way I am not insulting you, just stating what I see.

Are you ok?
Perfectly fine, though the sad part is he is probably right.
Considering how many thought Snake was the best in the game, it is very well possible that if Sonic had the results back then as he does now, he would have had a good chance at high tier.

Thank god for Dtilt lulz. <3 U Tenki

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
if any character had good results throughout the majority of this game's life span they would be high tier...

derp.

official bbr stating the obvious thread v5

theunabletable

Smash Lord
man

I don't have an issue with shadowlink84 (the sonic main), or really think he must be wrong on most of the things he says (I really don't know). but god... everything he says is just filled with so much *******ry, it's nearly painful.

I mean you can list your points, you don't have to be a condescending sounding *** at the same time

It was for a short time but Jason believed Sonic was possibly high tier.
sonic being high tier probably isn't true, but it's not THAT unbelievable with the results he's gotten lately.

people's opinions change, and pointing out what someone's opinion was really doesn't discredit anything, since opinions usually change for the better.

And I could see Wario being 5th after the MK/Snake/Falco/Diddy group

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Official BBR Tier List Thread Posters Tier List v5

High Tier
DMG

Mid Tier
Everyone Else

Low Tier
Tesh
KID
Gheb
M2K
Tagxy
Browny
Niddo

Shadowlink

Colorado Bottom Tier
Spelt
Steam

*IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER*

Tesh

Smash Hero
I think I could move up to mid tier, but my current position just makes it that much sweeter when I win.

:troll:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I will **** your dinosaurs and eat the babies that come from that if you do not add me to the list

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
It would make you look more intelligent if you simply said nothing at all sl84.
Idk man, his posts have seeming to be really nice lately from my perspective.

I mean, I have the kid on ignore for about a solid year now... but still.

Official BBR Tier List Thread Posters Tier List v5

High Tier
DMG

Mid Tier
Everyone Else

Low Tier
Tesh
KID
Gheb
M2K
Tagxy
Browny
Niddo

Shadowlink

Colorado Bottom Tier
Spelt
Steam

*IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER*
You know what spelt, that kinda hurts.
What have I done to be considered to be in the same level of garbage as tesh? I dont want to be lumped in the same groups of anything with him. Just knowing that hes black makes me want to kill myself (or him, more likely him) a little bit inside.

Gheb has opinions that tend to be out of left field, and he definitely jacks off to japanese brawl vids way too much, but aside from that hes not a bad poster. The fact that hes wrong almost constantly doesnt take away from the fact that he usually posts intelligently.

Browny and Niddo (even tho i dont think hes here as much as he used to be) do tend to speak in a rather egotistical manner despite the fact that they dont play anymore/arent/werent good.

question, since this is the tier list thread, does that make this post on topic?

I actually LOLd at this.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Browny and Niddo (even tho i dont think hes here as much as he used to be) do tend to speak in a rather egotistical manner despite the fact that they dont play anymore/arent/werent good.
That's "blunt", not "egotistical"! Or "stubbornly opinionated", that works as well.

If I was egotistical, I would assume I knew every single character's position on the tier list instead of arguing that a few characters should be move down or up by some amount. I don't think I even state how far they should move in most cases. >_> I mean, I will throw up a tier list every now and then, but a lot of people do that. *shrugs*

And I've been lurking this topic as always, the discussion has just generally didn't have much for me to say.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
**** yeah, I'm high tier

Speaking of which, I made another, truly final revision of my Tier List for any stupidity the last incarnation had, so here we go:

John Numbers' Doubly Finalized Because he Was Too ******** to Get it Right the First Time Tier List

Top Tier
S: :metaknight:

High Tier
A: :snake: :diddy: :falco:
B: :olimar: :popo:
C: :warioc: :marth: :pikachu2:
D: :dedede: :lucario: :zerosuitsamus: :gw:

Mid Tier
E: :toonlink: :fox: :rob: :wolf: :dk2: :peach: :pit: :kirby2:
F: :sonic: :luigi2: :ike: :sheilda:
G: :sheik: :ness2: :pt: :yoshi2:

Low Tier
H: :lucas: :mario2: :bowser2:
I: :link2: :samus2:

Bottom Tier
J: :zelda: :jigglypuff: :falcon: :ganondorf:

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
For a second I thought that Tier List was going to go all the way to Z.

(Remember he uses most of his results to make that list.)

Tesh

Smash Hero
also, KID being lumped into the same tier as a bunch of trolls should make him feel bad

he posts in poop color too

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Just to warn you, Tesh, your posting color can be critized, too.

There are so many different opinions on how to group certain characters, might as well draw a name out of a hat for each group.

Not a bad thing, though.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
I honestly had Jigglybutt and Zelda tied when I revised it. Zelda's less ****ty results broke the tie, though...

R.O.B. between Fox and Wolf seems about right, too. He seems slightly more limited than Fox, but slightly less limited than Wolf, simple enough. If I had the option, I might've tied R.O.B. with one of the two.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Just to warn you, Tesh, your posting color can be critized, too.

There are so many different opinions on how to group certain characters, might as well draw a name out of a hat for each group.

Not a bad thing, though.
I post in gold because its the color of my skin

:troll:

gold power yo

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
fair enough niddo, but you do tend to be very stubborn on the things that you do know/believe/think you know. but your right.

ps. Johns list has WAYYYY too many tiers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom