• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flayl

Smash Hero
It's a hard counter but it's Fox's adv.

Actually I don't think there are any vids of the MU XD

What I can say is, I have a positive record against D3 and most recent lose to one was 4God and that was like 2 years ago Lol.
The are vids of Mav and Meep VS Coney in your video thread where Coney wins by a pretty big margin.

I'm willing to chalk that up to Coney being that much better, but without any further proof I can't see it being worse than -1

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Yeah, it's just Fox's adv.

So people would pick up Fox when they come around a D3. That's all I was saying lol. I would try and get a video vs D3 up but our state's D3 switched to Falco....

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
I feel like D3 beats every character he can CG but loses to every character he can't

whyyyyyy

>:I
Because it's basically true.

Dedede isn't that great, but being able to do 30%+ each time you land a grab is a pretty sweet deal (especially when Dedede himself can't die until 5000%). For these characters, playing to not get grabbed is pretty important and can limit the player's options pretty severely in some cases.

With that said, for most characters, 8%+ follow-up isn't as big a deal and the rest of Dedede can't keep up.

Yikarur

Smash Master
Yoshi will move up but I don't think that much because a lot of people think that crappy chars above him are better (Luigi =.= )

Flayl

Smash Hero
Yoshi's results are kind of inflated due to popularity, so if you factor that in it's really not apparent he's better than Luigi.

Luigi reps: Boss and YoshQ. Then there's a huge gap.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
Only changes I'd make to the list (these are very vague xD) are:
Jigglypuff goes up to very bottom of mid.
DK, R.O.B. and D3 go down slightly.
Fox and Wolf go up slightly.
Yoshi goes up.

In the future I can see Oli, Pika and G&W replace Wario, Marth and Ice Climbers, I dunno though.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Oh yeah, how could I forget about Jband.

Can Fox be moved down to D Tier? So I can have the pleasure of being that guy again?

BSP

Smash Legend
We should figure out just how bad Luigi is.

He's got power, but he can't move. Like really, he's just thaaaaaat slow. He gets destroyed by MK without a second thought, and doesn't really have many relevant advantages. Boss and YoshQ are like the only two left that still pick him frequently. Everyone else moved on.

There's no way he's better than wolf imo. And Jband...I don't think he frequently goes Luigi, correct me if I'm wrong though.

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
How popular is Yoshi anyway? lol He has like 1 good player per region, but you could argue that if those players were playing another character they wouldn't be doing as well.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
How popular is Yoshi anyway? lol He has like 1 good player per region, but you could argue that if those players were playing another character they wouldn't be doing as well.
1 good player per region is actually better than most characters

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
No, you're right, but what if those players all switched to Luigi tomorrow? Maybe Yoshi is the driving force allowing them to place as well as they are. ;P

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero
I'm pretty sure he wasn't some giant sonic fan... >_>
IIRC he thought the char got ***** but whatever
It was for a short time but Jason believed Sonic was possibly high tier.
As I said he just kinda goes with whoever he has issues with, hence the whole jiggly puff being number 1 in melee thing. *shrug*
Smart for everything but tier list making

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
If Sonic had these sort of results before the first tier list he would be high tier today, so M2k isn't too far off really.

Anyway he's just a guy with dumb opinions like most of the rest of us.

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
I feel like D3 beats every character he can CG but loses to every character he can't

whyyyyyy

>:I
I noticed that too. It's like Dedede's whole entire metagame revolves around his chain grab, and if he can't CG his opponent, he's lol. Even if he can't CG his opponent, he often times does have the better range and power, even if his game isn't very flexible.

BSP

Smash Legend
wow anthon

I have guile theme playing, and lo and behold, it fits right in with your sig lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom