• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
My Dream tier List

S Tier

Meta Knight

A Tier

Diddy Kong
Snake
Falco

B Tier

Wario
Pika
Marth
Olimar
ICs
Lucario
G&W
Toon Link
ZSS
D3

C Tier

Wolf
Fox
Kirby
ROB
Donkey Kong
Peach
Pit
Sonic

D Tier

Ike
Luigi
sheilda
Sheik
Yoshi
Ness
Pokemon Trainer
(Lucas)

E Tier

(Lucas)
Mario
Bowser
Link
Captain Falcon
Samus
Jiggly
Ganon
Zelda

Tagxy

Smash Lord
Ripples list speaks to what I think, but end up feeling to cautious about changing things too much. Although Im curious as to why you have kirby so high.

And that first stock edgeguard had me laughing.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I'm surprised that people still see Wario as high that.

Not to say that he isn't a great character overall, but, I'd say that his position immediately below the big four might be slightly exaggerated.

D

Deleted member

My Dream tier List

S Tier

Meta Knight

A Tier

Diddy Kong
Snake
Falco

B Tier

Wario
Pika
Marth
Olimar
ICs
Lucario
G&W
Toon Link
ZSS
D3

C Tier

Wolf
Fox
Kirby
ROB
Donkey Kong
Peach
Pit
Sonic

D Tier

Ike
Luigi
sheilda
Sheik
Yoshi
Ness
Pokemon Trainer
(Lucas)

E Tier

(Lucas)
Mario
Bowser
Link
Captain Falcon
Samus
Jiggly
Ganon
Zelda
This looks great! Just bump Kirby down a spot.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I'm surprised that people still see Wario as high that.

Not to say that he isn't a great character overall, but, I'd say that his position immediately below the big four might be slightly exaggerated.
It kinda is. I'd still have him as top 8, but top 5 is a bit of a stretch. The only way he matches that is if you factor in team performances or give him leeway.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
factoring in teams would make the list very different.

zelda is actually quite usable in teams

Steam

Smash Hero
Lolcario in teams :3

and why is olimar below marth pika and wario? He's been getting national success with a number of players. he should probably be 5th :I

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Lolcario in teams :3

and why is olimar below marth pika and wario? He's been getting national success with a number of players. he should probably be 5th :I
RB is like the only one. Logic places too inconsistently at nationals

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
lol, tier list supposed to be released in july

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
seriously everyone should just wait until the results of genesis2 or apex come in to decide on the tier list. (apex hasn't happened yet this year right?)
They just recently started on the Next tierlist... Besides Apex is Next year if you really want to wait that long for v6 of the tierlist.

trela, why are you always in the tier list thread
Cause he Enjoys seeing Steam post and making everyone lose IQ points everytime they read his posts.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
oh i thought apex was this year. if it's in january they can just make a new tier list after apex after they make this upcoming new one next month. i mean a lot can happen in those 5ish months between when this tier list is made and when apex comes about so i think it would be logical to release one now and an updated one after next apex.

i didn't know it was so far away. i don't wanna wait another 6months when we could just release one now and one after apex. plus by releasing one now we can start to focus more on recent events and such for it and when apex comes around we will have all the info between now and then. besides, who's bright idea was it to stop doing a tier list 2-3 times a year into once a year anyways? the tier list should always be accurate with info no more than 6.5 (preferably more like 4) months old imo. this one has been around for too long anyways imo.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
oh i thought apex was this year. if it's in january they can just make a new tier list after apex after they make this upcoming new one next month. i mean a lot can happen in those 5ish months between when this tier list is made and when apex comes about so i think it would be logical to release one now and an updated one after next apex.

i didn't know it was so far away. i don't wanna wait another 6months when we could just release one now and one after apex. plus by releasing one now we can start to focus more on recent events and such for it and when apex comes around we will have all the info between now and then. besides, who's bright idea was it to stop doing a tier list 2-3 times a year into once a year anyways? the tier list should always be accurate with info no more than 6.5 (preferably more like 4) months old imo. this one has been around for too long anyways imo.
No. This won't happen.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.

Are you hoping pit mains do good at apex?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom