• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v5

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Actually, Pokémon Trainer is pretty good in Teams (Squirtle being generally good, and Ivysaur/Charizard having neat gimmicks and stupidly powerful moves), and when he's teamed with Meta Knight, you can switch for free due to Mach Tornado covering everything forever.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
well of course i want my character to do well at apex (as i assume everyone would with their own character), but that wasn't my point. my point was that the people who make the tier list take too long in between tier list releases.

@seagull,
why not? why is a tier list every 4 months out of the question? it seems to make much more sense to have it updated 3 time IN ONE YEAR (pretty long time, don't be lazy and do it kind of thing) than to have one update per year. it essentially makes it pointless because it is never recent enough to mean anything after about 4-6 months unless literally NOTHING changes (which i highly doubt) at all in those months for every character. seriously, what's so bad about wanting an up to date tier list more than once in an entire year?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
@seagull,
why not? why is a tier list every 4 months out of the question? it seems to make much more sense to have it updated 3 time IN ONE YEAR (pretty long time, don't be lazy and do it kind of thing) than to have one update per year. it essentially makes it pointless because it is never recent enough to mean anything after about 4-6 months unless literally NOTHING changes (which i highly doubt) at all in those months for every character. seriously, what's so bad about wanting an up to date tier list more than once in an entire year?
theres a very solid chance that they could make a tier list today, and another tier list 4 months from now and it would be exactly the same. quite frankly the game doesnt change nearly enough to warrent such constant updates 3 years in. if you were to do it that way, it would either never change, or pretty much change the entire mid tier (like 1/3rd to 1/2 of the game right now) into 'well who did best at the most recent national.'

peach would have jumped up a bunch of unwarrented spots due to 'illmatic did good at WHOBO.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
well of course i want my character to do well at apex (as i assume everyone would with their own character), but that wasn't my point. my point was that the people who make the tier list take too long in between tier list releases.

@seagull,

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Shoutouts to Mink putting in work for Jiggs+ZS.

That was the most important thing I saw on that list. But I mean, good **** to you too Ill. :)

:phone:

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Not a single solo Pit, and even Lucas manages to have two solo Lucas in that large list. Peach, ROB, Ike, and Yoshi all have several solo mains on that list. All I saw for Pit was two Pit secondaries: Samus has more of a showing than that.

Pit sucks.

z00ted

poor Pit, looool

can't even make it on that ****ty *** list

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Not a single solo Pit, and even Lucas manages to have two solo Lucas in that large list. Peach, ROB, Ike, and Yoshi all have several solo mains on that list. All I saw for Pit was two Pit secondaries: Samus has more of a showing than that.

Pit sucks.
That's because lucas is good.
People kept saying for 3 years that he runs solely on gimmicks but 3 years later he keeps putting in solid results. Especially for his placement.
He deserves his spot at top of low tier, if not higher.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
That's because Pink Fresh's lucas is good.
People kept saying for 3 years that he runs solely on gimmicks but 3 years later he keeps putting in solid results. Especially for his placement.
10Fix'd and Pit sucks.

@Maharba, what Kid said and because the BBR is not gonna waste all our time on a tier list constantly. Nothing else would/could get done and there would be constant bickering among people and eventual new BBR members every day. Ugh.

4 months time is also terrible for data collection. It takes about a year for data to show something significant.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
That's because lucas is good.
Look at Lucas's spot. Look at Pit's spot.

That was my point. Not talking about Lucas's position at all, unless you also want to make an argument for Samus at the same time based on that chart. >_>

Chuee

Smash Hero

Pit sucks.
You should be given a medal for your intelligence.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Look at Lucas's spot. Look at Pit's spot.

That was my point. Not talking about Lucas's position at all, unless you also want to make an argument for Samus at the same time based on that chart. >_>
I love how easy it is to annoy you.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Annoy? I'm actually chill right now, though admittedly a bit confused about random joking comment about Pit sucking went to Lucas needing to move up. It's not like I said Pit should drop below Lucas or anything like that.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah wtf.
Someone said something about lucas and then someone responded and also talked about lucas?

this must be hell.

Judo777

Smash Master
Ripples list look pretty good. I think you guys might be right with Wario too high. Think Samus should be above CF. I don't really like Sheilda being right above Sheik cause then its like whats the point but idk where you would put her. Above luigi? Maybe IC's is too low? I feel they do well maybe I'm wrong. Also I don't think Oli is 5th. He has been doing good lately but I just don't feel he deserves 5th.....

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
-dead- @ me being "NEW" on that list when A. I was on it before, and much higher and B. DSF is still on that **** LOLOLOL

i love the lists people make on swf

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Why the hell is MK still next to me on that list? I use him like...maybe once per tournament, if that. Everything else is all Peach, all the time.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Don't forget the maybe. And the problem is that whether I win a match with him or not, people still take it upon themselves to place him next to me. That's why I'm asking.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
anyone who uses mk deserves him next to their name. it is like a badge of shame upon those who arent faithful to their real characters.

just main him or accept it

z00ted

^Omfg, loool

That list is ******** and has flaws, but at least Rajam is trying to put SOMETHING together for us at a national level.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Don't blame Rajam, blame the people who reported you using MK in your matches.

Even without the list, we know who the good Pits are anyways.

The list is also mostly cumulative with a decay component so it's easier to stay somewhat high once you get there without doing too much.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I played Koolaid, Esca, and Kiraflax a long time ago and they seemed pretty good to me.

Even if Pit isn't getting much rep, he can only feasibly drop so much, near zelda/sheik area at absolute worst. His mains still bring out notable wins and decent results at times.

I think both Pit and Kirby should probably not be so high and some others like Sonic and Wolf go up a bit. For Wolf, I'm still trying to wrap my head around Wolf getting around those CG tactics.

What do people think about DK? I think he might have what it takes to go up since he has been doing well in Atlantic North, which is pretty much DK land at times, too. There are the infinities and juggling, but then again Wolf has similar issues and it's not that crippling for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom