• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
NOOO Pit is really good just no one can use him well no even Koolaid, it's not the character it's the players. Obv.

Stop trolling.

zeldasmash

Smash Lord
Link has been bad in all the SSB games so far.

Link gonna always be mad.
In Melee, not really.

And another thing, it's very likely for Link to be buffed in the next SSB. No one has ever been in the same location (tier number placement not S, A, B or C) in all 3 games, so its unlikely he will return being a BOTTOM tier.

Scatz

Smash Champion
You can't be in the same position cause the number of the roster changes......Link has been bad in all 3 games and it shows.

zeldasmash

Smash Lord
Link is very bad in SSB (recovery mostly)

Link in Melee (very easy to combo)

Link in Brawl (super bad recovery and the worst air game)

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I'd like to see Link's running speed increase to the level that SS Link was shown to have. It'd help him get around the stage a whole lot quicker and make it easier to projectile camp or something.

His recovery could just receive a much more significant boost next time around. No need to completely change the move, just change the distance gained.

zeldasmash

Smash Lord
Required Buffs

-Higher air speed
-better horizontal and vertical distance in his Spin Attack
-longer tether
-faster running speed
-less lag in attacks (notably dair)
-the boomerang inflict damage when returning
-the bombs having more knockback

Or maybe a major improvement on the game physics

Mr-R

Smash Champion
his recovery isn't half as bad as most of u think, u guys just suck !

archer.

Smash Lord
If Link's recovery is only half as bad as what we think is, then it's still really bad.

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
Link's recovery is usually good enough to make it back to the stage, he just has to recover offensively instead of defensively like most characters. His problem is really just that most good characters can exploit his recovery, the distance he covers and his offensive off-stage options (bombs and boomerangs) make his recovery pretty serviceable, I've been saying it for a while.

Zelda's recovery is a lot worse, and Olimar's is probably about the same >_>

smashkng

Smash Lord
NNID
Smashsk
3DS FC
0318-7423-9293
I think he doesn't need a longer tether, his grab just needs to have faster start-up and have the cooldown of an average grab. A frame 3 jab would also help him a lot to deal with close range. I think his Arrows should have less cooldown as well and have much stronger knockback. He also needs better mobility, his mobility feels to be almost as slow as Ganon's in Brawl.

And nope Mario, Lucas and Yoshi are better than Link.

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
You should just stop posting... seriously, your posts are so bad.

Jigglypuff has more than enough of a fanbase to make it into the next Smash game. She basically embodies the idea of fights between Nintendo characters that wouldn't happen otherwise, which is the idea that Smash is built on.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--VDc1CyYgU

Prediction of why Smashboards crashed: the BBR puts Fox over Wolf and the site decided to implode rather than have to put up with the salty Wolf mains.

Prediction of SSB4: Manliness becomes a viable strategy again (No, I don't care who you were in previous games, a dependance on invisible hitboxes and projectile spam a manly strategy does not make).

Serious question: I'm pretty sure from the video about the new Zelda gameplay on the Wii U that the Wii U will no longer have Gamecube controller compatability. I wonder how the controls on the new game will be if we're going to be stuck using Classic Controllers (or the new Wii U controller) from here on out.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
If Link's recovery is only half as bad as what we think is, then it's still really bad.
that was amazing.
Serious question: I'm pretty sure from the video about the new Zelda gameplay on the Wii U that the Wii U will no longer have Gamecube controller compatability. I wonder how the controls on the new game will be if we're going to be stuck using Classic Controllers (or the new Wii U controller) from here on out.
I for one, would be screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom