• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I'm sensing some salt here.

Wolf goes even with Marth. He's worth trying.
He's harder to use at higher levels of play and he isn't a counter to Marth. It won't do any good if he already loses with Mk and D3 who outright beat Marth.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
He's harder to use at higher levels of play and he isn't a counter to Marth. It won't do any good if he already loses with Mk and D3 who outright beat Marth.
And therefore you directly advice him to try Wolf? Good call <_<

:059:

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
We have T and Semifer here. You probably heard about both of them. Before them, there was Gaki (it may not count as much but still).

This aint USA son

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
We have T and Semifer here. You probably heard about both of them. Before them, there was Gaki (it may not count as much but still).

This aint USA son
I'm not from Europe and don't know the differences in distance between Mr.R to those three. I do not know if they have played frequently or much at all. Should I just assume people know a matchup if someone in a nearby country/state exists? That's really meh.

Laem

Smash Champion
i played a hell lot of wolf vs marth with mr-R just the other day
't was fun it was. our very last match ended in him dashdancing like an idiot and then, what else, tipper fsmashing me

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
i really hope they balance the next one out better. and i also hope they get rid of ****ing jiggly puff. for reals why is she still in brawl? they should've put in like scyther or someone who is actually not ******** if they are gonna continue to put pokemon in ssb

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
jigglypuff is like the 5th most popular pokemon

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
too bad she's ****ing dumb. she's that kid who's popular for being not popular and gay and ******** and disfigured and has *insert creepy fetish here* along with a bad drug problem. of course you're gonna be popular if everyone hates you.

i can't believe i honestly just typed this. im loling

Hippieslayer

Smash Ace
If you play ZSS and want to switch to a better character, who is a comfortable transition? ZSS is so weird that I find any of the top-level characters to feel a bit like starting over. :\ Pikachu is an exception, but he's kind of a lot of work LOL
Wario because also jumps around and camps like a *** until the opponent is totally brainwashed by the camping and doesnt expect an attack or simply fails and leaves an obvious opening. Plus you go from having no grab to having a grab and an awesome aerial grab which is totally gay. Also more people should play Wario, not for their own sake because he is probably pretty boring to play but anyway...

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
New Smash Bros. Announced.

All of this is invalid now :awesome:
Peach is DEFINITELY top tier in SSB4.

Zelda top of mid.

MK lower end of high.

Falco sucks now, low tier.

Link may be quite decent now actually, somewhere in mid.

Diddy got quite some nerfs... not low tier though.

Bowser is stupid >< Somewhere in mid.

Marth got faster aerial mobility but he's reeeaaally weak now... mid.

Falcon is still ****.

:052:

T-block

B2B TST
too bad she's ****ing dumb. she's that kid who's popular for being not popular and gay and ******** and disfigured and has *insert creepy fetish here* along with a bad drug problem. of course you're gonna be popular if everyone hates you.

i can't believe i honestly just typed this. im loling
You should just stop posting... seriously, your posts are so bad.

Jigglypuff has more than enough of a fanbase to make it into the next Smash game. She basically embodies the idea of fights between Nintendo characters that wouldn't happen otherwise, which is the idea that Smash is built on.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
lolololol

why so serious? could you not tell that im obviously trolling?

besides, no matter what you say, jiggz is dumb. can't yo tell that just by looking at her?

oh and just to make sure you don't flip out like a jiggz main, understand that this too is a troll post.

so serious y

T-block

B2B TST
It's hard to tell when the rest of your posts look like trolling too =P Besides, troll posts can be bad as well.

ANYWAYS,

I think PT should move back to low tier.

zeldasmash

Smash Lord
Its very possible that the Wii U will have more than 4 players (the Normal Wii Remote, Nunchuck Wii Remote, Classic Control, GamceCube Control and thew New Wii U Remote).

Steam

Smash Hero
jigglypuff is ****ing amazing, way better than ****ty mewtwo. all mewtwo does is attack with the air and his ***. seriously all he does is swing is fscking tail we have yoshi for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom