• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
All I'm doing is promoting an accurate tier list just like everyone else is. It's not like anyone outside of character mains truly cares about where Game and Watch is or where Lucario is or where Toon Link is. A character's viability is measured up by how good the character's options are and how they match up against the most common options used in tournament, not where the character places on some arbitrary list.
I am so sorry =[

i didn't mean any of that.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I honestly don't care in the end where Lucario is placed per say, rather if I were to talk about his placement I would be honest on how I feel but in the end a list is a list.

I mean, I feel like ZSS, G&W and Lucario are close to each other really close so any order would be fine with me, it's just if I look at the MU chart and results I think G&W is worse than Lucario on the list by 1-2 spots.

ZSS is hard for me to put somewhere, I feel she is on par with Lucario in terms of the list so being above or below doesn't matter much to me.

DDD depends on if his bad MUs with the characters above him matter more than his great MUs with those below him. It's hard for me to rank that.

TL I feel could be group up on high tier as well, but it seems a lot of TL's are adamant about him being mid tier. I'm just curious why, I feel he is solid enough to be bottom of high tier.

This is just how I feel in terms of that area.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
(19:52:43) Air: Hey GDX. ('.'^)
(19:54:02) BrawlBeast: (v'.') the **** air.
(19:54:19) Air: ('.'v) What?
(19:54:38) BrawlBeast: (>'.')>
(19:54:47) Air: <('.'<)
(19:55:09) AcedudeLXIX_[Away]: (>'-')] can't ya nigz let a kirbz talk on da phone?
(19:55:32) AcedudeLXIX_[Away]: [('-' <) sorry kate, you were saying?
(19:55:45) AcedudeLXIX_[Away]: [('-' <) why...Id love dinner on saturday
(19:55:53) AcedudeLXIX_[Away]: [('-' <) pick you up at 8
(19:56:00) AcedudeLXIX_[Away]: [('-' <) remember, you da hoe
(19:56:29) Air: [('O'^) WAAAZZAAAAAAAAP!?
(19:56:57) AcedudeLXIX_[Away]: (>'O')] WAZEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH​HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEIUHLLLLLELELEEE​LHEHEHELEELH
(19:57:12) Air: [('.' ) Hold on a moment.
(19:57:18) Air: [( '.') BB. Pick up the phone.
(19:57:21) BrawlBeast: (> '-')] sum bish, dont put me on hold
(19:57:32) Air: [('O'^) WAAAZZAAAAAAAAP!?
(19:57:50) BrawlBeast: (> 'O')] WAZZZZZZZAHAAHAAHUP!??!?!?!!?
(19:57:54) AcedudeLXIX_[Away]: (>'O')] ZAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH​HHHHHHH
(19:58:00) AcedudeLXIX_[Away]: (>'O')] AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH​HHHHH
(19:58:02) AcedudeLXIX_[Away]: (>'O')] EH!
(19:58:05) Air: ~( 'O' )~ ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH​H!!!!!!!!!!
(19:58:15) AcedudeLXIX_[Away]: (>'O')] ZAALALSLLZAZLAZLAZLAZLAZL
(19:58:21) AcedudeLXIX_[Away]: *exploded*
(19:58:25) Air: [('O'^) wefyDIBGGE)E)Giloveyouuibvfrweib​feri9g34h
(19:58:31) BrawlBeast: (>O.O)] WAZZZZAPAAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPP!?
(19:58:39) Air: [('_'v)
(19:58:51) Air: ]<('_'v)
(19:58:51) BrawlBeast: (v '-')]
(19:59:00) AcedudeLXIX_[Away]: (v'-')...you killed it
(19:59:06) BrawlBeast: (v '-')] **** you guys.
(19:59:14) BrawlBeast: (v '-')[
(19:59:16) Air: <('_'v) ....
(20:01:22) Neiko: D:
(20:01:31) Air: ('.'v) ...
(20:01:37) Air: (^'O') FEMALE!
(20:02:00) Neiko: ('O'^) DOUCHEBAG!
(20:02:04) BrawlBeast: (v'_')
(20:02:09) Air: (v'_')
(20:02:13) BrawlBeast: (v'-')> get in the kitchen
(20:02:18) Air: (v'_')> I loled.
(20:02:42) Neiko: Only women belong in the kitchen. =l
(20:02:54) BrawlBeast: (v'-') yeah i was talking to you.
(20:03:02) Air: ('.'v)

Alphicans

Smash Hero
When I look at the diddy match-up I look at how Zac can take sets off of Gnes and how he feels it's about a -1, so I usually base my opinion on that. Why? Because that is clearly GaW being played at the best of his ability in the particular match-up. Also, from experience I do not find the match-up hard, but then again I don't play amazing diddys offline.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
There's Googs who is completely legit, and SRTM here in GTA, and then a couple new Diddys like Kongmetal. Also Tin secondaries Diddy.

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
I am so sorry =[

i didn't mean any of that.
Why are you apologizing, mah d00d? I'm just being matter-of-fact about it. People care about accuracy more than anything on this tier list, and every character main has to be upfront about where his/her character deserves to be. If someone thinks that a character's position on the tier list doesn't correctly correspond to the tools a character has, then that person better speak his/her mind so that the rest of us can better realize the capabilities of that character.

It's just that 'viable' tiers are more important because most people want to use characters that aren't terrible.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Tier List Update:
Is R.O.B. [still] more viable than the likes of previously seen lowish/mid characters who have had great results recently? (such as Sonic)

@Spelt,
the last one was actually serious. But by 'high tier' I mean by the standards of V5 (where High is just one group of 6 characters).

I think it's fair to publicly post the 'issues' being discussed in the tier list project, but stating the results of them are unlikely.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
You guys said you weren't going to even start the new tier list before genesis. :|

I doubt that would change just because of my bawwing.

Browny

Smash Hater
Yo shaya, how about an update like

'we currently booting out all bbr members who dont do anything or are only allowing votes from those who care about comp brawl'

Removing the large amount of useless, massively biased and misinformed votes could make a good list.

:phone:

Browny

Smash Hater
Like I care

Better than having people who havent played since 09 or never post on swf put yoshi F tier or something coz he was years ago lol

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Yo shaya, how about an update like

'we currently booting out all bbr members who dont do anything or are only allowing votes from those who care about comp brawl'

Removing the large amount of useless, massively biased and misinformed votes could make a good list.

Like I care

Better than having people who havent played since 09 or never post on swf put yoshi F tier or something coz he was years ago lol

Only thing i'd agree with is your last statement about BBR members not playing since 09

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
brownie, your definition of biased and uninformed could just include anyone who disagrees with you. not to mention that your idea of biased and misinformed could be JUST as biased and misinformed.

Browny

Smash Hater
brownie, your definition of biased and uninformed could just include anyone who disagrees with you. not to mention that your idea of biased and misinformed could be JUST as biased and misinformed.
And what does my biased opinion have to do with the tier list?

Im not the one skewing the tier list with outdated opinions and causing controversy that lasts throughout the entire lifetime of any given list because my experience is limited to one region where no one actively counterpicks etc.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Individual state opinions vary drastically.
Europe is like a 'state' too.

People were *****ing about controversy over Fox's rise, but that's pretty much stopped!
People are expecting some characters to drop because their current positions don't align 100% with a United States only ranking.

Low/Mid is always getting *****ed at. But we have a lot of yoshi players in the BBR atm ><

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
There's only three in the Backroom, Frankly i'm glad I didn't get in the second time. Yika was a far better choice over me since I still need to improve drastically Skillwise and probably waste more time typing up long write ups to just respond to a few posts on here/Unity ruleset/MU Chart.
Since I always disagree with alot of things but never bother posting.

Besides, aside from Polt thinking a few Matchups for Yoshi is wrong. I also think some should be changed...

Diddy Wario Peach Pit Ike Sheik

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom