• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Apex 2010 Full Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Oh, and cause I'm thinkin' 'bout it.

Lemme give one big apology to Europe, Swedan, and Everybody else who was in Armada's corner.

Because as unbiased as I was, it seemed like everytime I said something along the lines of "He's doing aight", something bad happened. I honestly thought I was jinxing him. D:

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Shout out to Anti who I still think is top 3 in the world, even if he gets Bracket ***** by M2k/Ally..
Lol chill with that noise homie, i thought placing 9th would stop that garbage talk. i have work to do. Tyrant is better than me atm and a few other people.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Mad modesty Anti.

I always thought top 3 in the US. Top 5 in the world.

Losing to M2K and Ally is actually what I expected from you and you almost beat Ally which surprised me. Just keep up that training dude.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Anti with the modesty.
Anti with that real talk :)

Btw nice meeting you Mongoose, caught me with that name change looooooooooool.

EDIT : Thanks Keit, even though i caught him on a day when he was emo from losing to Brood. -.-

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
lolzz why stab, what did u expect me when u saw me in person???

shoutouts to biglou , for being a amazing chill person for 3 days, we had so much fun, i'm glad you got home safe, being stranded at NY is a real ***** <3

BigLøu

Smash Lord

shoutouts to biglou , for being a amazing chill person for 3 days, we had so much fun, i'm glad you got home safe, being stranded at NY is a real ***** <3
Thanks dude yea it was super fun.

Ny was cool we got to go to the city last night and see the town so it wasn't too bad =)

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
New Jersey twins...?
Mr. F and Swedish Delight. Everyone keeps telling me they're not twins but wtf, they're totally twins. Anyway, you were playing them earlier that week.

was this the fox the one in your r2 pools? :(
I'm so sorry dude, I butchered your name LOL

*goes back to fix*

idfk know man, i expected you and got you

Keitaro

27. to the random gurl who mained lucario and who was kinda cute....
lol, I'll tell him you're interested.

nice from larry, should have given mine too since it **** sucks LOL. Ill pm you with shoutouts for em... I could have went to the NJ tournament where they will eb at again but.. idk ill see.
You gotta try to make it dude.

Keitaro

Someone, please combine the Brood/M2K set that VGBootCamp uploaded with the audio from the Livestream video that someone else uploaded (with a GIGANTIC watermark over the entire video). Makes it 10x more hype.
VG should actually do this. Would be nice and in great quality.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Wait, is that why your name is BengalsRZ? Whenever I see you post I kind of wonder that...

also,
WHO DEY
WHO ****IN DEY

I'm so pumped for the season. And yep, great to know theres a another bengal fan on here. Super bowl bound this season dude.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Shoutouts to the stream, who's absolutely right that I had really biased commentary at points. I apologize, and I'll not let it happen again. Just got a little hyped.
Shoutout to ADHD who couldn't be there, but would have won this tournament.

*Just as planned*

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
****ing amazing weekend.

Will do shoutouts and post some bracket matches when I get my laptop back from Fullmetal ^_^

But first:

@ Dogy (and the rest of the GA/SoVa room) - thanks for being a bro about it...but I still feel really bad about "That night" because it was so out of character for me to be that inconsiderate and it was for no good reason at all...won't ever happen again, I promise.

<3 everyone

and <3 everyone for the mad warm birthday wishes =D!!!

edit:
gooood **** @ VaNz/crismas/Teczero/....****-I'm-drawing-a-blank...but yo Princess Combo was SOOO legit!!!

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
I was about to give you a reply, but then I realized you're probably a steelers fan so.... not gonna waste the time.

Anyways, we shouldn't derail the thread with football talk, I was just glad to see another bengals fan.

</football talk>

super bowl bound

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite

g-regulate

Smash Hero
thanks for running this tournament plank, and hat. pound 4.5 was awesome, cant wait for pound 5.
love to everyone i played, hopefully by pound 5 i can give you all better matches

AXE 09

Smash Master
This tournament was the most amazing experience of my entire life. Never before have I felt so loved, wanted, and appreciated. The love that all of you guys have given me during this tournament literally makes me cry tears of joy. I will never ever forget this experience. Everyone was so nice to me.

I've never felt this happy in a very, very long time. After my big matches when I looked behind me, I saw everyone clapping and cherring for me. The feeling that I had when I saw so many people doing that for me is impossible to describe. I felt so much joy...

Thank you so much, everyone, for making this happen. I love the Melee community to death and I'm so glad that I found it. I'll try to do shoutouts when I get the chance.

SmashMac

Smash Lord
I had a great time at this.

To everyone that helped my brother and I make it there (the donaters for Shiz, Alex Strife, Hungrybox, Pr0ject), thanks a lot. Really couldn't have made it without you guy's help.

To the housers (Vro, Taj, Darc), you guys gave us a place to sleep in and I love you for it. Thanks a lot. Also, SleepyK, thanks for the mat to sleep on and for being such a cool kid.

And lastly, thanks to Pr0ject. Not only were you the primary help and motivation for me to make it to this tournament but you housed and drove us around for free. And your help didn't stop there, but it really showed when you took us to your house which was 3 hours away from the venue, and the next morning at 3 a.m. your parents were so kind to wake up and take me, Shiz and HBox to the airport. Thanks for teaming with me as well, I had a great time. Lastly, thanks for helping make this great weekend experience possible for me.

To all of the people that I played and chatted with, you were all mad cool and I had a great time doing so.

To everyone I housed with, you guys are all amazing.

Dogysamich I always love seeing you and chilling out with you. Keep it real with the Doc. man and your pro commentary.

The Twins are pro. You guys were too good.

Perhaps more shout-outs later.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
It was cool seeing you too. Hope to ACTUALLY play you lol. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom