• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official 2012 Florida Power Ranking Thread! (Powered By Bath Salts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mampam

Smash Ace
Wth iz gangnam style? Seen that posted in many places latly

:phone:
NI99A WHERE U BEEN?! O.o

i work at an asian restaraunt and I AM the reason they play the song there during late night, none of the asian ppl knew about it LOL, even the korean guy

and lol jack yall KNOW i dont know this site

//JaZz\\

Smash Journeyman
NI99A WHERE U BEEN?! O.o

i work at an asian restaraunt and I AM the reason they play the song there during late night, none of the asian ppl knew about it LOL, even the korean guy

and lol jack yall KNOW i dont know this site
I've been right here in FL. LMFAO at gangnam style xD. Wtf kind of music iz tht. Smh I'm oldschool when music waz all so true and real

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Everyone on SWF is so ****ing serious.

Everyone on AIB is so ****ing stupid.

It really depends which you're less of.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I vote Wreck it Ralph theme...

Welp my list for the PR is almost ready pending on what happens this weekend

and I vote PRE-NLL

:sonic:

AfroQT

Smash Master
Rofl you see him start dancing "our online won't get hacked"

too bad that wierd *** controller will probably alienate people like the Wii did woop swag

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
You're going to jacksonville? Cause lad moved to UCF for school and were going to Jax tomorrow bro :laugh:

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
So in other words.

You're gonna have to hold that ****, Brik. You're gonna end up being 2nd-4th, imo.

Btw, if we're going with the 90s toon theme, I call dibs on Samurai Jack. If we're going with Wreck-It ralph, I call Paper Boy.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Danny, remember when I said nobody noticed, and you said you were trolling?
Then AWAL posted in Once Upon a Dyick?
Yup.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
so what happens when i win this upcoming tournament?

Hrnut on Gdx's account?

Hmm...this PR will be interesting.

I know that Seibrik lost to 2-3 unrankeds, so that might bump him from what would've been his #1 spot and give it to Nick Riddle (they will probably be 1-2). It is hard to compare their OOS performance since Seibrik wasn't able to use MK at WHOBO4 while NR could still use his main. Nick lost to better people (Gnes/Ally as opposed to Pwii/Ally) and had a few more good wins (Such as Razer).

AFter that would be Ryo/Mampam. It depends how much weight (if any at all) we put on Ryo's OOS performance at WHOBO since he kinda ran a train through a lot of good players. Mampam has a winning record over him (i think) and has wins over MVD as well (Which RYo does too) so it is pretty much weight of H2H vs OOS (Which I think will give Mampam the edge)

After those two is MVD probably at #5. Shaky at #6 I'm guessing (or maybe switch those 2, not sure). Kyon/GDX/DJ Jack I guess would be 3 more people, and IDK who #10 would be. I don't think HRNut went to a tournament this season so he is off.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Well if the PR ended 2day I have a list.

Hrnut hasn't been 2 enough tourneys. We are not having another Redhalberd situation.

Every1 knows HrNut is a top3 FL player.

I really would rather not add yesterdays tourneys 2 this period but w/e.

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
I didn't think yesterday's tournament would be added because the TVs had a hell of a lot of lag, and that hindered a lot of players (Ryo) to play their absolute best. Not to mention they had a different stage list rofl.

But if it's getting added, I wouldn't mind

MVD

Smash Master
I didn't think yesterday's tournament would be added because the TVs had a hell of a lot of lag, and that hindered a lot of players (Ryo) to play their absolute best. Not to mention they had a different stage list rofl.

But if it's getting added, I wouldn't mind
We used NLL stages for PR members and the lag didn't hinder anyone really lol we got used to it after a few rounds with scrubs

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Like I said... in all honesty regardless I would rather not add yesterdays 2 tourneys 4 various reasons.

NickR & Kuro I'm sending u 2 my PR LIST VIA Pm. W/ explanations.

Exdeath

Smash Master
We used NLL stages for PR members and the lag didn't hinder anyone really lol we got used to it after a few rounds with scrubs

If the stage list was inconsistent then that's worse for the overall tournament's legitimacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom