• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official 2012 Florida Power Ranking Thread! (Powered By Bath Salts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Pretty sure I'm done this time.

I added the Megabus to WHOBO tournament, apparently it was legit.

Also, after talking it over with people, the UF and UM tournaments will not be counting. The inconsistency of the rules did not give everybody a fair chance at playing/beating PR members, and as such do not count.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol you had a tourney on the way to megabus?

we should do that for the bus back to Orlando from WABA

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
PR discussion is currently on hold. We will be counting Next Level LAN's Apex qualifier for this season.
Next week, we'll finalize a PR.

Master Raven

Smash Master
It makes sense since NLL will mark an exact 3 month period since the beginning of this season (6-22 to 9-22). Second is that virtually everyone in FL is coming to NLL, giving everyone one last fair shot of proving themselves.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
all the more reason for everybody and their ***** to come to my tourney

I cant believe its this Saturday

Mampam

Smash Ace
I don't understand any of thiz. Ikno u use tha tag Sanae wut ever tht means my friend

:phone:
lol, it just sounds like hes saying "Sah-nah-eh" like my tag, but its spelled Sanai, w/e hes saying

and Sanae is the girl in my avatar and sig lol

If it helps then ed really did beat me twice >.> <.<

:phone:
my bad man :scared:

We will be counting Next Level LAN's Apex qualifier for this season.
Next week, we'll finalize a PR.
i was hoping to hear this, time to body everyone and be #1 on the PR, im coming for you first, riddle :troll::troll::troll:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I don't care about PRs, but I really want ED to be on there

so he beat me 100 times if it helps

Mampam

Smash Ace
Damn, missing NLL is likely going to cost me BIG TIME! Hopefully I did enough. If not, I'll try next season.

/howloscream2012!
GOD DAMMIT ED!!, if any of the qualifiers go and do any sort of work, theres no way you're gonna make it on

Shaky

Smash Ace
So I haven't gone to 4 tournaments this PR season therefore, by default, I should not be on the next PR. I FINALLY BEAT THE SYSTEM :)

Shaky

Smash Ace
If entering NLL = guaranteed spot in the PRs then I'm probably not entering singles.

*Cam*

Smash Lord
Now can you guys convince AL/GA to count that Megabus tournament? I beat Ryo once in my life and everyone says "Yeah, but that wasn't a real tournament."

Exdeath

Smash Master
Now can you guys convince AL/GA to count that Megabus tournament? I beat Ryo once in my life and everyone says "Yeah, but that wasn't a real tournament."
...it was already said in this thread that the Megabus tournament counts toward the Florida PR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom