• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official 2012 Florida Power Ranking Thread! (Powered By Bath Salts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
the PR is gonna be something like

1.Riddle
2.Seibrik/Mampam
3.Mampam/Seibrik
4.MVD/Ryo
5.Ryo/MVD
6.Shaky
7.DJ Jack?
8.GDX?
9.???
10.???

The last 4 spots are a tossup between Ronnie, Jeff, Ed, Hungrybox, Lad, etc. Hell, even my/keith's spot could be taken, so it'll be interesting to see how things turn out.

Noa.

Smash Master
Considering the wins you have and the fact that you only lost to PRs, I can't see anyone else being above you DJ Jack.

:phone:

Master Raven

Smash Master
you'll find out soon enough

seriously i can't even imagine what the reactions will be for this theme LOL

B_AWAL

Smash Master
actually no bracket pools go quite well, and I really didnt have a problem running it. If we did round robin we'd still be there
Dude...

Bracket pools shudda been ran like it was @ SKTAR

That long ah bracket was waaaaaaaaaaay 2 complicated and sure the event was fun but so many ppl had to wait to play matches and you ran so many Winners matches instead of loser's matches.

I have a new computer & skype now :)

:sonic:

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Some players were playing their matches before they were called. That was the main problem. It had nothing to do with the bracket. Players gotta know that they're not the TO. You play when a match is called, you don't play when it isn't. When that happens, the whole tourney runs behind.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Some players were playing their matches before they were called. That was the main problem. It had nothing to do with the bracket. Players gotta know that they're not the TO. You play when a match is called, you don't play when it isn't. When that happens, the whole tourney runs behind.
+10 logic

:diddy:

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Tourney would've ran hella fast if everybody followed suit. One of the pools had it's winner's side of top 16 determined before some matches took place. That's straight up unacceptable.

Master Raven

Smash Master
If that's the case, it just needs to be specified next time in the rules. Most people, including myself, intuitively tend to think that skipping ahead to the next match right away will make things run faster (keyword: intuitively).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom