• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official 2012 Florida Power Ranking Thread! (Powered By Bath Salts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Sigh... I guess we shud start looking up results & ish now. So that b4 or after NLL we can have a new PR.

:sonic:

:phone:

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I'd rather do it after.
I also have the ****ing results, do people not pay attention?

I'm on the panel as well. There is no discussion.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Post 26. If I'm missing any, it's because there are no results threads that I could find. I've been keeping track so nobody can *****.
Because FL is full of *****ing people who wouldn't make it on anyway... Oh well.

Btw, if no PR members went to a tournament and I'm missing it... I don't care... no PR members = nothing important.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Pre lol. As much as I wanna say post, I feel like I am close and not being able to go to NLL will hurt me so I just wanna see how I stand.

Wanna get on this thing once lol.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I think pre makes more sense only because it would guarantee that we have one tourney that everyone is at to play each other. That won't happen again in Florida for a long while

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Hmm...this PR will be interesting.

I know that Seibrik lost to 2-3 unrankeds, so that might bump him from what would've been his #1 spot and give it to Nick Riddle (they will probably be 1-2). It is hard to compare their OOS performance since Seibrik wasn't able to use MK at WHOBO4 while NR could still use his main. Nick lost to better people (Gnes/Ally as opposed to Pwii/Ally) and had a few more good wins (Such as Razer).

AFter that would be Ryo/Mampam. It depends how much weight (if any at all) we put on Ryo's OOS performance at WHOBO since he kinda ran a train through a lot of good players. Mampam has a winning record over him (i think) and has wins over MVD as well (Which RYo does too) so it is pretty much weight of H2H vs OOS (Which I think will give Mampam the edge)

After those two is MVD probably at #5. Shaky at #6 I'm guessing (or maybe switch those 2, not sure). Kyon/GDX/DJ Jack I guess would be 3 more people, and IDK who #10 would be. I don't think HRNut went to a tournament this season so he is off.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
B4 looking @ any data....

ESAM is still #0

Wudnt NickR be the obvious #1?

Seibrik DID beat GLuttony & Mampham has a winning record over RYO BUT
I dont think that Ryo would be anything but # 2

Seibrik, MVD, Shaky & Mampham would take 3-6

2D-Jeff,Kyon,GDX,Dj Jack,Hbox,Chess,Ed! & Viper are the last names that come to mind from MY POV that could take #7-10

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Lol you guys count OOS for state PRs?

Glad I'm not involved with that one have fun wolololol

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
It's mostly for comparing two specific people if they ended up playing the same people if they are pretty much dead even.

Chill GDX xD

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Btw those were just predictions without looking at any tourney results...

its the fun thing I like to do before I get educated

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
#10 has a few candidates, but I'm saying the 9 stick out to me as clearly being on there, and then the 10th can be a group of like 7 people like Ed, Trump, Xaltis, Lad, 2d-jeff, and maybe 1-2 more. Not sure what ******'s done.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I've yet to look into the results and stuff. If it were only easier for people to post results on every character results thread. >________>

Or maybe another way.
I would say I'd go for Ed on #10.

I don't think I've seen trump much, but that's probably because I don't travel yet.
2d-Jeff is another I would go for, but as I recall, he's not into the PRs that much, I suppose.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Oh? Wanna get this done before nll? I'll help. What's your skype riddle?

Nickriddle?:laugh:

Didn't get to participate last time cuz of internet issues.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Mine's TrixiESAM

Won't be able to work on it until next week though. I have an Organic Chem test on Thursday and Genetics test on Friday. Will be gone for the weekend as well...

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
nick.riddle.zss

I think we should wait until after, but whatever. We should wait, AT LEAST, until this weekend. There's another tournament, SFL + Ryo are going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom