• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official 2012 Florida Power Ranking Thread! (Powered By Bath Salts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I agree w/before. We have a ton of results already cuz this season we've had a bunch of interaction.(likely due to ppl wanting to train for whobo)

Noa.

Smash Master
Tenth is the hardest one.

The only win Ed has this season is one against GDX. All of his losses are PR except for losses against iPresia/Lexi, Shaya, Hbox, and Gallax.

Lad has his win on Seibrik, and then random losses to Master Raven, Exdeath, and DJ Jack(idk if's he's really random given that he'll be on the PR in this update.

Hbox has a win on kyon. Two losses against Ryo, Nick Riddle, and GDX. I think he's the only player who took a win off a PR and only lost to PRs. What hurts him is his lack of strong attendance.

Gallax is 1-1 with Ed, has a win on Kyon, and then losses against hbox, Lies, and Mampam. He's only been to two tournies.

2d-Jess is 1-1 with Kyon, two losses to Ed, a loss to RedHalberd.

Chess has losses against Hbox and mampam. He didn't seem to go to another tourney.

Viper has lost to 2d jeff, Ryder, and gallax.

The only people here with PR wins are Hbox, Ed, and Lad. The only person here who didn't lose to randoms was Hbox. I think tenth is between Hbox, Ed, and Lad. Lad's win on Seibrik is better than Hbox's win on Kyon or Ed's win on gdx. And gdx is a better win than Kyon. So basically it ends up like this:

In terms of wins:

1st. Lad

2nd. Ed
3rd. Hbox

and in terms of losses:

1st. Hbox
2nd. Lad
3rd. Ed

And a comment on the losses. Lad went to two tournies while Ed went to four. Ed has four random losses while Lad has three random losses. So per tourney Ed did better. Oh the way to look at the PR.

I suppose it comes down to whether you hold wins or losses more important. I think losses are more important to consider. And in that case I would put Hbox as tenth. But I think Ed and Lad are also viable choices for tenth.

Hope at least some of it made sense lol.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
im just saying after my qualifier, there really arent any tourneys in florida that will have alot of florida players statewide at it. It would make the next season easier if it had at least ONE collaboration tourney (which would be mine)

THe past season already had a few actually (WATO and Smashed together)

but thats up to you guys im just sayin

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I mean. Unlike dj jack he does not have enough wins on strong players and few enough losses to randoms to really say his skill level is there or not.

Ed or hbox should take tenth. MAYBE gallax. This will all be easier once results are gone over between us 4.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
The fact that I'll have to decide on TWO amazing low tier players makes me have a hard time to decide. You got Ed, an amazing zelda who beats a lot. And then Hbox, the guy who ***** everyone on melee with jiggs, except on brawl now.

Personally, I'm still sticking with Ed. Hbox is really getting close to him, imo.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I would say that if a player hjas gone 2 @ least 1 tourney per month plus 1 then they can get on teh PR

Hbox has gone to 4+ tourneys right?

then he should be #10

:sonic:

*reviews info*

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Let's all talk on the PR thread about how we're going to do the PR, then have people do it differently anyway.

AWAL, don't assume ****, you'll just make people mad. The panel will talk after this weekend.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Let's all talk on the PR thread about how we're going to do the PR, then have people do it differently anyway.

AWAL, don't assume ****, you'll just make people mad. The panel will talk after this weekend.
I'm not assuming anything... I typed in that I'm "Reviewing info"

I'm jus making comments

:sonic:

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
I suggested this to ESAM, but I'm not sure what he thought of it.

Concerning the "theme" of the PR, I suggested that we could make it "Wreck-It Ralph" themed, the new Disney movie. It features cameos of various video game characters including Bowser, Zangief, Kano, Paperboy, etc.

It's something simple, effective, and original. I know that some people -actually- care about the theme, so this is something that caters to everyone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPSQOomMWro < -- Trailer

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Oh nah I meant the picture of the meme of the zangief doing the thing with his hands like the ancient aliens guy

:phone:

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
The theme is going to be Kismet eating food.
We'll have them take pictures for us. It shall be glorious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom