• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NWM! - IMPULSE Circuit! Stream is up! http://www.twitch.tv/meleepacwest

Battlecow

Play to Win
Hmmmm...

Predictions?

I'm gonna take a chance on LEAN and say that Scar'll take Sion, SFAT, and even Axe to face PP in winner's finals, before losing to him and to Lovage in LF's.

1. PPMD
2. Lovage
3. Scar
4. S2J
5. Axe
5. SFAT

eggz bought juces spot in the bracket. THATS what happened

edit: thats not actually what happened. what violence said happened.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Um... Is that allowed? IDC I guess but... not sure if that's a precedent that should be set. Mango would love the **** out of that.

Violence

Smash Lord
Silent Wolf did not agree to letting Shane buy back in.

Cyrain, however, is unable to play in bracket today, I think he's either drunk or hungover, and requested Shane to take his spot.

Shroomed

Smash Master
Silent Wolf did not agree to letting Shane buy back in.

Cyrain, however, is unable to play in bracket today, I think he's either drunk or hungover, and requested Shane to take his spot.
He failed at pools and that's his own fault. He shouldn't get a second chance.

Zoap

Smash Master
1. PP
2.Lovage
3. SFat
4. Westballz
5. S2J
5. Axe

And Eggz apparently got so **** faced day 1 that he didn't make it out of pools. As to how he played today, I heard he bought someones spot, but at the same time I also heard Cyrain was unable to play and gave his spot to Eggz.

Either way Eggz didn't make it out of pools yet was still allowed to play in bracket.

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
He was drunk and I think he asked. My friend Foos has it on video lol
I'm trying to watch that lol

I kinda wanted to punch shane for putting in hard time and even going sober for a long time and then doing THIS. And then Cyrain too, holy crap. I'm a hypocrite, but I knew I was going to suck because I am bad at this game

Violence

Smash Lord
LOL I'm gonna cancel my bet with you. But I will give you $5 anyways cause I'm a nice guy. =P
Whachutalkinbout boy?

BO10:
1st PP
2nd Oscar
5th Johnny
13th Diakonos
13th Bladewise
7th Tope(it was at this point we both realized we forgot about EC)
9th Eggz
49th Cyrain

Total: 99

Me:
5th Axe
7th Sion
9th Silent Wolf
3rd SFAT
4th Wes
17th Scar
9th Toph
33rd C!Z

Total: 87

Even if we remove our last picks to get rid of our biggest numbers, I still win legitimately.

owait no I barely lose, good thing your last picks got destroyed though.
I picked 6 players out of the top 10 over your 5 out of the top 10. get@me

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Who won? And what happened with eggz?
***** got drunk and got 4th in pools. he was trying to buy juce's spot in bracket for 30$. otto said no.

shane took cyrain's spot cuz he wasn't feeling too well.

I don't quite understand how that was even an option or how it was only extended to shane. imo all the 4th places should have round robin for the spot or it should have been given to 4 th place from cyrain's pool.

:phone:

***** got drunk and got 4th in pools. he was trying to buy juce's spot in bracket for 30$. otto said no.

shane took cyrain's spot cuz he wasn't feeling too well.

I don't quite understand how that was even an option or how it was only extended to shane. imo all the 4th places should have round robin for the spot or it should have been given to 4 th place from cyrain's pool.

obviously it was favoritism and because shane would have made it to bracket otherwise. idk why youre trying to understand it as if it was a completely fair thing to do

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Don't blame you =/ Sucks that you can't find a way to play the game without having to expose her to the less savory parts of the scene though.

So the stream should be on around 11:15?
Yeah. I wish we could clean up our act together as a community, and maybe this wouldn't be as much of an issue. First time she came to a tournament with me, another smasher told her, "Your boyfriend has fast fingers ;)". Not that this is bad-intentioned, but wtf? How about some class-- am I in the wrong century here? :p

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
I think that must be a BC thing Manuel lol. Pretty sure all of seattle smash made a pretty good impression on Teddy's girlfriend/xyz's girlfriend and so forth when they show up at tournaments.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Haha maybe some aspects of it. I've brought her elsewhere and the grimy part of it remains. It's probably just a gamer thing.

Like, she doesn't take me to hang out with her friends and have anything remotely as grimy/kinda rude/sexist happen. But I'm not complaining too much about it. It is what it is. See you at Impulse, probably!

Top Bottom