• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NWM! - IMPULSE Circuit! Stream is up! http://www.twitch.tv/meleepacwest

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
BC Now has 4 more coming.

Daze, MadJ, Francis, and chan. They need housing. They are arriving via the ferry that connects Victoria B.C and Seattle W.A. Not exactly sure when that arrives.

Can you house 9 in total Teddy? Faceman, Rusty, Tahsis, Michaelblufalo, me, daze, madj, francis, and chan.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
yo vish
whats up ?
we need help with rides and stuff for this weekend
you got us, right?

Vish: who is this?

adam ****ing brown dawg
WHAT IN THE ****!?
oh i get it

Vish: ?

making fun of my text

Vish: Who?

dude
it's not what u think
ur number doesn't come up as "vish"
it just comes up as ur number
im sorry dawg!!!
lol
real talk tho, can u help out? There's 5 of us coming on the bus tomorrow and teddy only has room for 4 in his car

got no response after that.

Trying to plan out specifics with limited time left and i get trolled. Very cool.

Anyways, we need someone to drive 1 person to Teddy's house from the grayhound bus station in seattle. We arrive around 6:15pm or so tomorrow. Anybody???

D

Deleted member

i unfortunately fly in very late tomorrow

but can't wait to see yall = ) good times

Bing

Smash Master
I don't know what it is about smashers but I hear that joke almost every time I meet someone knew.

Also "you're not black?!" and "hey! its tim duncan!"

I really like the last one though. That one makes me happy ^_^

Im not trying to make a joke, its just that clearly television influences all of our daily lives.

The your not black one reminds me of Niko.. He had a black guy as his pic for awhile and he made a comment of that awhile ago.

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
Oh its gonna be in the 40s all weekend?

My Virginia sensibilities tell me "that ain't that cold. tshirt and shorts lessgo"

For some reason though I'm packing like I'm climbing Everest

Cali has made me soft :/

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Dear people who have not played me before

PLEASE play lots of matches with me! I will probably have to quit smash pretty soon and I want to make the most of the time I have left!

Diakonos

Smash Lord
I'll be starting grad school and probably getting married pretty soon... and the gf is not exactly super pro-smash. And I'll be super busy...

D

Deleted member

thats awfully nice of u guys but idk if i can pull it off need some bracket luck IMO but i'll try =/, lots of dangerous people going

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
i'll be disappointed if axe and dr. peepee aren't both in the top 3

if i were to arbitrarily guess a third person for the top 3, oscar all the way

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I'm posting to show this tournament some support. I wish that everyone has a good time, and I wish that the IMPULSE Circuit winners are able to reach IMPULSE this summer :bee:. I can't wait to see the results :).

Top Bottom