• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NWM! - IMPULSE Circuit! Stream is up! http://www.twitch.tv/meleepacwest

Violence

Smash Lord
Blunted_Object and My $5 Fantasy Draft

Scoring: Add up placings, lowest total placing gets 5 dollars.

He went first.

BO10:
1. PP
2. Oscar
3. Johnny
4. Diakonos
5. Bladewise
6. Tope(it was at this point we both realized we forgot about EC)
7. Eggz
8. Cyrain

Me:
1. Axe
2. Sion
3. Silent Wolf
4. SFAT
5. Wes
6. Scar
7. Toph
8. C!Z

get hyped for our 5 dollar fantasy draft picks

Niko45

Smash Master
Blunted_Object and My $5 Fantasy Draft

Scoring: Add up placings, lowest total placing gets 5 dollars.

He went first.

BO10:
1. PP
2. Oscar
3. Johnny
4. Diakonos
5. Bladewise
6. Tope(it was at this point we both realized we forgot about EC)
7. Eggz
8. Cyrain

Me:
1. Axe
2. Sion
3. Silent Wolf
4. SFAT
5. Wes
6. Scar
7. Toph
8. C!Z

get hyped for our 5 dollar fantasy draft picks
That's a pretty cool idea actually. Too bad you guys didn't have more people drafting would have been a bit more interesting.

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
I'll be starting grad school and probably getting married pretty soon... and the gf is not exactly super pro-smash. And I'll be super busy...
sounds like a questionable relationship if you're going to have to quit something you love in part due to pressure from your fiance. why don't you tell her to stop hanging out with a specific friend of hers and see how she reacts.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
Hey were just chillin at our hotel in lynnwood if anyone wants to come by. VERY close to gc, and we have a pretty tight setup and a decent ammount of room. If someone brings a cube we can get 2 setups goin.

:phone:

Kujo~

Smash Rookie
I'll be watching as many matches as possible. Been looking forward to this for a while now.

Also, really wanna see Axe v. PP. Just sayin'.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
sounds like a questionable relationship if you're going to have to quit something you love in part due to pressure from your fiance. why don't you tell her to stop hanging out with a specific friend of hers and see how she reacts.
This. What's it to her if you spend a day or two every now and then doing something you love. Tell her to chill with her friends.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
"Damn Sung, you so good you should stop living in the past. You're now Sing." - TaFoKiNtS

Pre-Tourney Smashing at SWs. looool

Violence

Smash Lord
Hey Eric Brown.

Pool 11:

1. Tafokints
2. T-iceman
3. Brick
4. Eggz
5. Buttery NIPPLES
6. Indigestible Wad

See that?

Look closer.

4. Eggz

Do you understand?

Eggz = 49th place.

I now have a margin of error of 49 to get over.

gg?

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
What a shame

But, wait hold on. I just looked over the bracket image for singles like 5 times. Did shane seriously not make brackets? What the **** man, how does that happen?? :'(

Jem.

Smash Master
Man, Brick is the worst about bragging too. If that is seriously how that pool went, he's gonna have a field day and always remind people he placed higher than Eggz -_-.

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Is brick that good puff player from Oregon?

Man, I HATE to see my boy shane drowning in pools like this

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Haha I've been with this lady for almost 5 years and she's been very open to it. Has come with me to smashfests and tournaments. But of course these are almost always greasy, full of people doing drugs and being generally rowdy, etc. On top of that, many smashers don't seem to know how to treat a lady courteously. I don't exactly blame her for not being too much into it. And I'm not about to leave her for the weekend to play smash, lol.

Maybe the occasional local smashfest :)

Battlecow

Play to Win
Haha I've been with this lady for almost 5 years and she's been very open to it. Has come with me to smashfests and tournaments. But of course these are almost always greasy, full of people doing drugs and being generally rowdy, etc. On top of that, many smashers don't seem to know how to treat a lady courteously. I don't exactly blame her for not being too much into it. And I'm not about to leave her for the weekend to play smash, lol.

Maybe the occasional local smashfest :)

Don't blame you =/ Sucks that you can't find a way to play the game without having to expose her to the less savory parts of the scene though.

So the stream should be on around 11:15?

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Well ****, ciz said the venue will not even be opening until noon so I might not be there until then

Top Bottom