• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NWM! - IMPULSE Circuit! Stream is up! http://www.twitch.tv/meleepacwest

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
ATTN: Those who plan to race 2 miles.

I came down with a case of strep throat over this weekend, and I don't think it would be wise for my health to push myself in this way only a handful of days after starting antibiotics.

I'll be cheering on my dude Cyrain while he takes down those who dare oppose him.

I wont be contagious anymore when the tournament rolls around so nobody should have that concern, btw.

Shroomed

Smash Master
I'm probably not coming. Norcal sucks and now we're down to a 3-man 15 hour car drive (with unknown departure time).

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
MDZ, moneymatch? (This is not at all related to your illness; I wish you good health soon)
Sure. The marth matchup is one of my worst, so I can definitely use the practice.

And no worries, I wouldn't think you (or anyone, really) would try to take advantage of another person's illness to win money from them. :)

hey matt wanna bet that no one will come within 1 minute of my time?
If you win the race I will give you $1 for every minute you win by. To be nice, I'll round up (Say, winning by 1minute 15seconds = $2)

If you lose, that's a flogging.

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
I'm out of the running for the race. I sprained my knee playing basketball this week. =(

MacD

Banned via Administration
Aw shucks, he said "to name a few!"

Also, Toph, can I stay at your house? Would there be a way to get to the venue of Robbie drops Sion and I off at your place?

:phone:
Yeah absolutely, and we should have rides to the venue. Just text me (Noobking has my number) with approximately when you're gonna arrive. Eric Violence has my address too but I can text that to you if you need it.

-Toph

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Yeah absolutely, and we should have rides to the venue. Just text me (Noobking has my number) with approximately when you're gonna arrive. Eric Violence has my address too but I can text that to you if you need it.

-Toph
You're beautiful, it's true.

I'm arriving with Violence, probably around 10 on Friday night. Would love to get some smash with Cali in before a great night's sleep. <3.

:phone:

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Let me clarify.

By "finals" in doubles, you mean Winners' Finals, Losers' Finals, and Grand Finals, right?

Top Bottom