• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I dunno, well ok sure cao is the best theres no deneying that, but ilag sure went down in style, I think it was totally worth it.

so ted, melbourne, are we organizing this ****? should we even go to genesis?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
well I cant now I'm at work, but yeah attila has said we can stay with him so we just need to organize travel and stuff

also we have genesis shirts and stuff, when are we gonna get elysium shirts and sigs, DAMMIT I WANT AN ELYSIUM SIG!!! - dont mind me :)

Nixernator

Smash Ace
Syndey, Wifi haters =).
So I hear you guys are coming down next month? Someone make Andrew come, and I have to friendly every Sydney guy who comes down at least once.
Hope to see you guys there.

Splice

Smash Hero
Dammit if they keeping coming down they're going to win one of our tournaments eventually!!!! hah jks

But yeah, need friendlies if you two come down I want to play both of you, Pro Wolf and Pro Snake. ^_^

... The gif mezmerised me for ages.

gopobox

Smash Journeyman
FOR LUKE

This is what had happened...

I lag that idiot shouldve posted in the subforum...
It had more of a chance of it not being deleted...

One question.. can i lag still read the forums???

Bjay

Smash Lord
Well, after several weeks of fighting tigers inactivity (not even lurking), I'm now back!

Great sig tedeth!

I better start figuring out all my stuff for Rocky and Squat soon, like team mates, housing, and what games I'll enter at Rocky. >.>

So yeah, sup?

PS: Why is Luke requesting DJB's sig? Actually, I don't think I wanna know lol.

Pirate.

Smash Apprentice
11pm on a Saturday night, what a good time to announce your glorious return Bjay :p. Should take a look at that master apprentice thread maybe. Welcome back :bee:.

Gords

Smash Champion
Well, after several weeks of fighting tigers inactivity (not even lurking), I'm now back!

Great sig tedeth!

I better start figuring out all my stuff for Rocky and Squat soon, like team mates, housing, and what games I'll enter at Rocky. >.>

So yeah, sup?

PS: Why is Luke requesting DJB's sig? Actually, I don't think I wanna know lol.
good to have you back Bjay

also about rocky, i am also looking into that atm.

i think Sam, Tom and Jaz are staying at a hostel during the tourney days but not sure which one. will have to speak with them. I was thinking we could possibly stay at the same hostel with them. It would be awesome to have all the Sydney Melee guys altogether.

Sam, tom...what do you think?

isthattim?

Smash Ace

Epic shoutouts:
teddy: mad tourney ay.

anyone that was there: good stuff

anyone that brought equipment: nice

anyone that didn't and doesn't have a good excuse: dude. not cool

anyone that spent their time on anal pro: hey, if thats your thing whatever.

before i forget again, mad quotezors from the car trip home

Jelly: i feel so bad when all i do is spam projectiles against someone
S.D: i feel bad whenever i get a grab on someone that falls fast

Bjay

Smash Lord
Aww thanks guys. :) It's good to be back.

Bah, there's too much stuff to read everywhere...I started reading for a couple of pages on some thread, and...I cbb, too lazy. Maybe later.

Yaya it's Bjay!

I remember when I first came into the scene and I was like "wow Bjay's my hero".

Fond memories. :)
lol aww thanks. How that works though I have no idea :p

Oh hey Ted, I can't make it to your meet this Friday (assuming you have one), however from after this week onwards, I should be able to attend. Most of them, anyway. :p

Bjay

Smash Lord
EDIT -

What's this about heading Luke and Ted heading down to Melbourne's next tourney? I feel like going too now lol.

bjay post me your friend code for jump yo! =)
Ooh yeah! Thanks for reminding me Tibs!

1890-8673-6064 is my Friend Code. We should get Ricky and Luke to join in on the action too! I wonder if anyone else plays Jump?

Maybe I should make a thread for it...

Can't wait to get some matches going, it's been ages since I've played!

Pirate.

Smash Apprentice
Me and Iso have jump, and used to play it a lot. And would likely play it again. Should make a thread, its a sweet game, sides all the broken-ness. what rules do u guys play with?

Bjay

Smash Lord
Me and Iso have jump, and used to play it a lot. And would likely play it again. Should make a thread, its a sweet game, sides all the broken-ness. what rules do u guys play with?
Omg! That's great to hear! I'd like to play some matches with you guys :D

The thread's been made:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=8260492#post8260492

Rules I play with are on there. :p Dunno about the others though haha, although I know Luke generally plays with the same rules I do too.

tedeth

Smash Master
Ok. If this guy is playing on wifi, then he's in serious trouble lol. I remember in my wifi days, I could like fsmash someone's shied and somehow like buffer a dsmash from the fsmash so that like both hitboxes were out at the sma etime somehow and just be like... ridiculously unpunishable.

He needs to come to our tourneys.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Oh man, I remember Bjay, he was the first smasher I really talked to. Too goods.

lol smash spam. bait/predict and punish.

Ted you have my jumper.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Mmk. That's more or less what I expected, just didn't know if you were aware of it or not.

Top Bottom