• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

Gords

Smash Champion
ill be going to your place tomoz as well ted. ill be there about the same time i was there last week.

D0N

Smash Ace
Who's coming 2moro? I assume EA? Foxy said he's coming. Scoot?

TOBY!?!?!?

EDIT: I need a sig. Someone make one for me.
Maybe ill come. Everybody at Uni seems like they're gonna go home for the weekend.

I LAG

Smash Lord
idk he makes these things in like 5-10min
i think i should get him to edit it and put
"get marinated" at the bottom like how mine says "lag spammer" on the bottom

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
All old boost results were uploaded to allisbrawl, so was the latest western sydney and hunter valley tournaments.

I linked as many players as possible that I know had accounts on AIB throughout all the tournaments. People just need to confirm their attendance.

www.allisbrawl.com

Statistics
Shaya has 3 gold, 1 silver, 2 bronze, and 1 fourth-place medals.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Ted I may be slightly late tomorrow, also I'm gonna steal your computer and encode lots and lots of videos when I get there. :D

Also I should be able to bring a TV.

heywes

Smash Rookie
This tourny was played 5 days ago wasn't it? im sad i missed it :( many played up in sydney? (sorry to ask if im not meant too)

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Also I'd like to know when everyone's free during September. Prepping for a meet etc. A hueg one!

School hols is in September right? x_x

gopobox

Smash Journeyman
Oh that....

But i still dont get how i won a thread...

seriously it did look like a penis. its probably because of the font.

Man what am i doing here, im supposed to be studying T_T

Gords

Smash Champion
Looking to play some smash, preferably melée, this weekend. Anyone up to hosting a meet? or just have a couple to play.

heywes

Smash Rookie
dont play wifi - the end

wes, just come to tedeths tomorrow
Address?
Got a mate over for brawl tomorrow. Might come up, or if he doesn't come, all the more reason too :)

btw just if you guys would like, made this chat group too use, save having post convos which i find a little slow lol

http://xat.com/AustralianBrawlers

not great, but means you can have fluent conversations. We Link mains have one, its really active which is kool :) feel free to join, im on atm

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
Luke getting a car? How cuted :D
I used to have a car and it was the maddest, but then some ******* crashed into me

gopo you win thread because you pointed out that his sig looks like a d!ck, everyone though it was funny, and then djb went and made this huge long blog all about gay's and homosexuals and even referenced your comment in said blog, so basically 1 little thing you said pwned him.

12 zealot rush then win.

heywes, dont worry about ilag, wifi is ****.

gopobox

Smash Journeyman
lol...

oi tedeth if you want me to make you a sig,
tell me what you want in it like a link to a picture or a specific person/character/thing and like colour, theme and size and then ill try make one for you.....

Top Bottom