• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

I LAG

Smash Lord
but ted does that pools results thing to change the results which is gay.

what was with 6 monkeys in the top 16 O.o
3 Dks and 3 diddys

tedeth

Smash Master
It's not gay. It's simple. If you don't understand it then you must have some kind of mental problem.

2 tied 5ths split by win % in pools.

eg. 1 guy had 60^ wins in pools, the other had 70%. The 70% wins guy gets 5th. I think that's fair enough considering that person had a better overally win/loss ratio for the day.

Also it makes people try harder in pools.

Also I asked ppl to bring power boards several times. When Zero was like "I have heaps" I kind of put it in the back of my mind but then he didn't show so yeah.

EDIT: Katzen deserves 2 dots 'cause he plays Ike.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I've still yet to recover from the last few days. I think more more night of cuted sleep and I'll bounce back to awesomeness once more.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lol I came back from the tourney, went to bed at like 2am and slept for 16 hours straight, got up for a few hours and then got another 2 hours nap before work. top that

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
Kinda tired...will do shoutouts if there isn't a page of one liners between now and the next time I check...at least i have pics for you all.
EDIT: Guh! I need to not not take picture os people just cause they don't know me, or I don't them. Geez! Will try more for it in da future.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/djcat/sets/72157622141400070/

And the Final Results:

Love ya all, great to see so many people I haven't seen in a while, nice to meet and re-remember some new people too. :)
Wub etc

And the lack of sleep thing, me and Gords win.
I had the same amount of sleep over 4 days as the A-Train, but with work thrown in and since getting back its been 30 plus degrees and 10+ hour days. I love it though. I'm weird. :lick:

Pirate.

Smash Apprentice
You were nice and helpful first time we met, and every time after that, i think at tournies your usually quite busy so don't give people much of your time, so they might mistake your being busy and occupied with other things as not wanting to talk to or associate with them.

or maybe your just a d*ck :p

idk really, was funny last time u asked how everyone ignored it, your too scary :laugh:.

Toby.

Smash Master
Why does everyone think I hate them? I swear I've had like 5 people just be like "I assumed you hated me" for some reason.

Dude just stop. I'm sick of your hate speech. The first time I introduced myself in person you jumped up, punched me in the face, kicked me in the fruit and stole my controller. And I see your tirade continues.

Shame on you. Shame.

tedeth

Smash Master
Dude just stop. I'm sick of your hate speech. The first time I introduced myself in person you jumped up, punched me in the face, kicked me in the fruit and stole my controller. And I see your tirade continues.

Shame on you. Shame.
After months of bullet-seed on wifi who could blame me? :)

I LAG

Smash Lord
mine could be scar. or Ilag. or Skux. but i'm too cheap to pay.

also ted here is a list of reasons why i think u hate me
you are mean to me
you made my name "fake sca" in the tourney
u stole my $5
you have a beard

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
first time i met ted my survival instincts kicked in and i threw projectiles at the hate filled person that he is...

guess whos 18 SUCKAS!

Pirate.

Smash Apprentice
mine could be scar. or Ilag. or Skux. but i'm too cheap to pay.

also ted here is a list of reasons why i think u hate me
you are mean to me
you made my name "fake sca" in the tourney
u stole my $5
you have a beard
i agree with all these things. Villains have beards (ganondorf, that guy from die hard, saruman, that guy from die hard... the list goes on...). You have a beard. thusly you = villain.

first time i met ted my survival instincts kicked in and i threw projectiles at the hate filled person that he is...

guess whos 18 SUCKAS!
Donkey kong has no projectiles! and he's not 18 either!

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
hey he might have prnounced your name wrong toby but at least he spelt it right, right?
****ing aty bull****

also don you just reminded me of how odd I thought it was that Americas use the word period rather then fullstop.

and yes ted is full of hate, just watch him play brawl and make a mistake "OH YOU STUPID ****ING IDIOT HOW COULD YOU NOT ****ING SEE THAT!!!"

should he even go to genesis?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
Luke when are you coming to sydney for epic training goodness?
why so you can silence me for good!?

nah I'm not sure, at least once before rocky, and there is a stigma brawl on the 20th of september that we should go to.

anyways buying a car soon, I also went in to work today and gave them a few weeks to find someone for monday nights so in a few weeks I'll start having 3 day weekends and then you can expect to see me a whole lot more ;)

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
haha sif. Looks like someone needs a trip to Queensland. The scene is Browny's blog epitomized

... wait... there was a ***** in Browny's sig?! LOL

Pirate.

Smash Apprentice
why isn't my name changed adsfghjkl; if only i wasnt so impatient.

wheres gopos post? i couldnt find it, just 2 responses referring to it.

Top Bottom