• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
was in nowra...some place south of Wollongong

and if liam played DK then we got 2 DKs reppin in the top 8...oh if only i was there :(

Toby.

Smash Master
yeah Liam played DK mostly.

Attila: Liam said he beat your snake in pools and then lost to your icies. He also mentioned that the tv had lag, which would have made infinites hard with the climbers. Good job :)

I really need to teach him the icies matchup haha

What do you think of my apprentice? :D

edit: oh and he said you and tibs are awesome. he was very impressed. It's a pity we couldn't play/meet :(

tedeth

Smash Master
Great tourney. Thanks to everyone who helped out. It would have been impossible without everyone's support.

I'll do shoutouts 2moro and post results. Too tired atm...

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Attila using shaya's account:

ted is just too good. dunno what was up with lucas though... ahh sydney, so completely different to melbourne. not in a 'one is better than the other' way, but sydney is definately much more competitive, and im not sure if i think thats a good or a bad thing...

but yeah, ill do shoutouts tomorrow, cause im seriously tired...

@toby: yeah liam was pretty awesome. i never knew dk was any good, cause we dont have any. no chaingrabs on that tv lol. pity i couldnt play you though... ted said he might come down to melbourne before i leave, and you should totally come...

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
thank you sydney for a great tourny! man im exhausted... 3x4am starts, and one 6:30 start, and im rather tired... but not tired enough for some shoutouts!

ted: 2g. thats about it. lol. ive never seen a wolf like that that before, and honestly, i was completely overwhelmed. its only happened twice before (the first time i versed shaya, and the first time i versed tanman), and i felt like i couldnt do anything, fooled myself into thinking i couldnt win, and became completely unable to come up with any new ideas. you owned me. that being said, after having my mind ***** by the other two, i calmly thought about the matchup afterwards, and now i pwn them both. so watch out lol. and if you still wanna come to melb, there are two tournys left before i go (the 5th and the 20th i think). you get free lift to the venue and accomodation and stuff, so it might be worth looking into.

shaya: sorry i had to play like that. i dont think i camped that badly (at least not against marth), but i tried beating you without camping in friendlies and just got owned. so yeah, snake triumphed over d3 again. with no jons this time. in other news, thanks for accommodating and looking after me and tibs for the tourny. and pesto pasta is epic at midnight too. i didnt get to say thanks to your mother for putting up with us, so please pass that on too ;) oh and DUELIST PRO!

luke: revenge! its been a long time waiting, but i must say, it felt good to finally take that title. you had me at close range, but i seemed to camp better. which is odd, because normally im much more confident with the situation reversed. i was sad we didnt get to play in the actual tourny, but it was good to see you pwn that olimar. **** olimar... oh, and come down to melbourne with ted, cause snake owns melbourne :)

cao: dunno if it really goes here, but mt buller was freakin amazing. like, the most fun ive had in about as long as i can remember. snow trip next year please. congrats on melee, but i suppose it came as no surprise anyway lol. i was sad face that snake makes you cry. ill use like, zss next time or something. not lucas, cause those matches just go for way too long... thanks for the housing on thurs/fri, and your nephew is most definately a mad dog.

tibs: i cant really be bothered shoutouting you, cause your in the kitchen anyway. but i will say that our first match was epic, and it was a real pity no one was watching. and it was nice to change the tide for once too...

EA: lol @ epic norfair teams. we were just too good. we would totally win rocky if we teamed hehe. did see some awesome chaingrabs, but it was a pity you didnt make it through pools :( aggressive climbers ftw :D

meteor: where did you suddenly disappear too? i mean, leisha wasnt there, do that excuse is out the window lolol... love pirate ship water camping... its totally broken but funny as to watch :) lucas against diddy probably wasnt the best idea, cause tibs knows the matchup pretty **** well... oh well, live and learn i suppose :p

S.D: why didnt we have a single match all day? in fact, i didnt even see you play brawl at all. pity too, cause everyone says youre amazing... i think youd be another perfect candidate for the melbourne road trip :p but yeah, we need to have some matches/chat more next time.

turtle: epic diddy. you almost beat ted. tibs cant touch ted. youre better than tibs. brawl can be fun too, if you let it be. unlike melee, which just makes no sense at all... lol top guy and good to catch you man, and if you practice hard you might keep your brawl doubles title at rocky haha. actually, are you ever on gamerhold anymore? lifestyle board is pretty much all i look at there these days...

liam: epic dk. i didnt know dk did stuff like that. it was fairly amazing. but if toby trains you, i suppose its only natural for you to be awesome. did wanna play friendlies but i was kinda everywhere doing everything :p

toby: sad face in your absence. pretty sure you wouldve take me out too, cause i seemed to get owned by characters that arent used in melbourne...

pat: losing a round to tibs in melee? surely this doesnt make any sense. stop taking it easy on him already. and your car saved use like 2 hours of public transport. champion.

DJ cat: lol i found you again. you go to everything. do you work? have a job? girlfriend? cause youre always playing n64 everywhere i go. epic commitment, although i really hate playing you in goldeneye lol

stereo: didnt win a match in pools? lol i think you need to actually play this game haha. hopefully i taught you a thing or two, and youll pwn the noobs in nsw next time ;)

@everyone else who i either didnt meet, didnt come up and introduce themselves or i cant remember due to my tired stupor: thanks for making an awesome tourny, i definately plan on returning to take the crown at some point. gg.

in general: what happened to brawl teams? it kinda just stopped... although at least i got to play a rather awesome match on norfair :D but without it in singles i was kinda sadface... so i had to go back to my roots and play lylat cruise, which i pretty sure i didnt lose a round on all day (although ted really shouldve won one of them). sydney is good, and very different to melbourne. y'all play to win, whereas we just wanna smash. different mentality leads to very different approaches to gameplay and the game in general. a good learning experience, but next time im not using that laggy tv for pools. i refuse lol. once again thanks for everything guys, and ill catch you all soon!

S.D

Smash Master
Thanks for the tourney Ted, good time had by all.

Tibs and Atilla are awesome guys, was good meeting you both and sorta weird we didn't play any brawl :S

Cao is 2gud.

JAZ is 2gud.

Shoutout expansion later.

D0N

Smash Ace
Short shouts:

Liam&Silfa: Nice DK. Didnt get to play Silfa as much as Liam but I hope you both had fun with our dittos.

DJ cat: Fun DK volleyball game lol

Gords: Your too good at puzzle league

Unreon: SF4 is always fun. Your not as bad as you think, like I said you just need matchup knowledge.

Ted: You played really well. I saw stuff you didn't do when you first played me. To be honest though, you didnt play as well after you beat Shaya/me imo.

Luke: Close matches, both of my final kill moves were actually accidents lol

Shaya: I feel like I lost a match I could have won, but you got me, no johns. Nice DI. Duelist pro sucks.

Tibs: Fun matches. See you at Rocky, hopefully we can have some more good matches

I-lag: Fun matches, stick to just MK

SD: It was fun watching your IC in melee

Everyone else: GG/ nice meeting you

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
i didnt nearly beat ted i was doing good for a little bit then i forgot that momentum cancel on like 80% then sded my last stock on like 40% but its not like i could've won anyways, but yeah i'd play diddy if i owned brawl he looks heaps fun and no i dont go on gamerhold at all anymore too busy these days. I need someone to play at melee so i can get better before rocky :( also jaz stop sandbagging me in friendlies :(

oh also djcat dkr and bomberman were mad fun you're too good in the plane

jamus

Smash Apprentice
Hey it was a good tournament I had fun and thanks to Tedeth for organising everything. I kind of regret not putting in some practice beforehand though...everyone has gotten really good!

tibs7

Smash Champion
class is lol, so shoutouts.

Tedeth: you schooled him hard, never really looked like losing. good job too pro =)
shaya: oooh the embarressment, aw well next time i will be better prepared, instead of walking to into glidetoss ->dancing blade.
Luke: nice to see you again, good snake, its different to attila's so it was kinda awkward lol but gg's
caotic: madt dawg you are, organising everything for us =) wubs all round. also your peach sooo wouldve gone further if you werent out up against snakes.
Ilag: you're kinda like dekar, a troll on the boards but like nice in person =) your a sick dog keep it up.
Turtle: you're a sick dog come to melb
S.D: top bloke aswell come to melb aswell ;)'
Silfa: its always scary vsing DK, killing at like 20%, good shiz.
MTR: schooled my pikachu with you mk, but then i schooled you're mk with diddy lol. good times and your a real good guy
Unreon: played you a few times and you're awesome, and you're really nice too =)
D0N: good shiz son, you did some american stuff in our matches and i was like......speechless, yup see you at rocky =) and you're a top bloke

@the other sydney noobs ;P: gg's all round, and hope to see all at rocky

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
Thanks everyone especially Ted for making my first tourney loads of fun.
Except for that one Fox vs Pikachu match....(you know who you are XD)

I'll see some of you again this Friday as long as Ted remembers to PM me the details. (Hint hint, nudge nudge XD)

tedeth

Smash Master
Results for "YOU'RE TOO GOODS, OATS PRO":

Brawl Singles:

1. Tedeth (Wolf/Wario)
2. Attila (Snake/ICs)
3. Shaya (Marth/King Dedede)
4. D0N (DK)
5. Tibs (Diddy)
6.Luke (Snake)
7. Cao (Peach)
8. Liam (DK)
9. Meteor
10. S.D
10. Enigmalik
12. Silfa
13. Iso
13. Fake Scar
15. Bjay
15. Turtle
17. Jaz
17. Gopo
17 Shrimp Rock
20. EA
20. Jeoking
20: Katzen
23. Summoner AU
23. Jamus
23. DJ Cat
23. Pat.
23. Throwback
28. unreon
28. Daz
28. Jambo
28. Connor
32. Gords
32. Foxy
34. Jelly
34. Tim
34. Stereo

Brawl doubles:

???

Melee Singles:

1. Cao
2. S.D
3. Jaz
4. Pat
5. Turtle
5. Tibs
7. Bjay
7. Jelly
9. Tedeth
9. Daz
9. Shaya
9. Attila
13. Gords
13. DJ Cat
13. Fake Scar
13. Tim
17. Stereo
17. EA
17. Jamus
17. Meteor
17. Fakeman
17. Luke

Melee Doubles:

1. Orange Accident (Cao + Pat)
2. The Flutterhush (S.D + Turtle)
3. Turnips with Laser sights (unreon + Bjay)
4. Spike Your Teammate (Meteor + Shaya)
5. Team Fetus College (Tim + Jelly)
5. Team 7 (Attila + Tibs)
7. The Sex Factory (Jaz + Fakeman)
7. Lv 9 Luigi (Fake Scar + Lv 9 Luigi Bot)
9. 2D Vegertables (Iso + Enigmalik)
9. I Make Friends Offline (Stereo + Jamus)
9. Green Thunder Stomp (Tedeth + Luke)
9. Character Puches are Always Full (Gords + DJ Cat)
13. Grape **** (2 ACT guys)
13. The Pheasant has no Adgenda (Some noobs)
13. Get Graped (Other 2 ACT guys)

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
shaya's d3 in loser's finals was a pretty important win for them, as was the win against liam in pools. in the other matches i was getting experience more than anything else. but yeah, chaingrabbing shaya probably won me the set.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
It's all good about the loss Attila.
I didn't feel I was playing the best, but you came out ontop quite well. All I could reliably say without it being spammed 'nu jarns' is that it was silly for me to approach you whilst I was winning... Hence the whole "dedede vs snake is stupidly gay", one of us got impatient. I'll win next time though =) Duelist pro was uber fun.

Tibs - yeah you sent me some msn message at 12pm, I only woke up like half an hour ago (3pm). Good **** that ADHD won. I'm glad I feel I've got the diddy match up now, and how to handle the character/bananas in general. I was kinda on a good thing at the time when we played, rampage mode - 2 (or better) stocks only; FINAL DESTINATION. You ***** me on smashville though, that was scary.

Ted - **** you and your tv. Congratulations on winning, uber good. It seems you've mostly given up on Wario though? You played really well, I was quite shocked. I know you have the ability, it's just so rare that you are able to pull it out; too much expecting roll to jab :p **** LYLAT, and **** early percent SD, that was a bit of a miracle comeback and miracle DI, that first match was super intense.

D0N - Yeah you were making some simple mistakes, you air dodged into my **** too much and once I started going whilst avoiding DK pawnches, I came out on top. Probably didnt help that I was able to play Liam the set before who got me with the pawwnches :(. Sorry for being gay on Jungle Japes, I hope you know I actually secondary D3 and wasn't doing it to hard counter you, I said in the past I don't infinite, worst case I would have small step cg'd you, but I think your DK would have done better there.

S.D - You're too good. I don't think you got a chance to fight Tibs or Attila in tournament, because YOU GOT THE TOUCH, may have been a lol upset :D.

Ricky - you left your controller behind, I have it at home. Lol we did pretty well in melee teaaaaaams, almost beat Unreon and Bjay :D

Melee doubles was recorded I hope, not singles though... I was playing duelist pro and next thing you know someones like "melee finals on". You people just have to -ASK-, as much as I try to help ted in running things, I'm not some official delegate, it's not my responsibility to run around catering to things, and I did that enough already and I was exhausted.

CAO - I owe you $10. <3 seeing you. </3 the fact you must do everything so I break my hobo budget forever. Creditors are after me, YOULL HAVE TO DECLARE ME BANKRUPT.

Gords

Smash Champion
@Ted.
Character pouches are always full (me and DJ) came 9th in melée doubles.

I need someone to play at melee so i can get better before rocky :(
I do to. I say you me and S.D. should get together a couples of time before rocky for some melée sessions.

tedeth

Smash Master
Someone took my NTSC melee. Please let me know if you have it.

Shoutouts:

Attila: Yeah man great games. The second set was really close. I prolly should have gayed you by just air camping for the whole game in the last game but I got pretty bored after like 3 min. Can't wait to play you again, hopefully I can get down to Melbourne before you leave.

Tibs: Didn't get to play you in the tourney unfortunately but the friendlies we had were fun anyway. Would have liked to play you more though. There'll be a next time though. :)

Cao: Grats on ****** NSW in melee man. You're good pro. :)
Pity we didn't get to play.

Shaya: Good games man, I told you I'd win. Wolf may be 1 dimensional but that 1 dimension was enough to kick your ***. :p
Nah man those were some of the closest games I've ever played in a tourney. Both of us seemed to be living forever. By the end I was shaking with adrenelin. Can't wait to play you again.

Don: Fox was a bad choice. :p
Our first game was sooo good man. Could have gone either way. I think the momentum in the second game went my way with that early shine spike. Great to see you again man. Always welcome to stay with us.

Bjay: Good fun talking Wario at the end of the day man. You sure did **** me in melee. I'll try and have a meet on a day you'd be able to come.

unreon: Great to meet you again and actually talk properly. Hope to see you at the next tourney.

SD: You're a champion man. Hope you enjoy your new melee. :)

Turtle: Wow man I underestimated your Diddy. That first game was close. Pity you SDed a couple of times.

ACT guys: Didn't get to play any of you this time. I'm gonna try to get to ACT in the next month or so so I'll play you all then.

Everyone else: Stereotypical friendly comment telling you that you played well.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
:D

Instant <3

Again, thanks for dropping me at the train station. I felt kinda bad for asking.
Unreon: ASSDFGASDGASDFGDSDFGAS FROWN **** REST
Jamus: ASDFAADSFASDFSDF FROWN **** GORDOS
Brawl: ASDFASDFASDFASD I DON'T EVEN LIKE YOU
Okay, now that the hugely over reactive rage is over
Ted: I like playing your Wario, it teaches me the matchup. I should really push myself to play more defensively in general. I go looking for cool things that don't work and I get fsmash'd in the face for trying it.
EA: lol. Thanks for the hosting. Pity about your attempted gays not working.
Gords: 4 seconds of ****.
S.D: I still can't get over how sexy banana choking is.
Puff: I love you but sometimes you hurt me so ;-;

ahh well. I learned some new things and that's all that matters. Can people who have replays of the matches at the tourney upload the replay files somewhere? I'd like to watch all the games I didn't see. Did any melee get recorded? It sounded amazing.

D0N

Smash Ace
My Fox only won in friendlies lol. There was one match in pools against Throwback, but I wouldn't count it for just that match.

Shaya - There was even a point during our set in brackets where I blanked out and just spammed b-airs lol. You may be able to tell in the vid. I knew you would go D3 (I know hes your secondary too) on Japes, the only thing I really hated about it was the gordo kills you got. Anyway, well played. Sorry if I seemed angry afterwards (That was not a rage trip lol), I wasn't. You're a cool guy, I was just disappointed with my performance.

Ted - yea, you definately destroyed my fox. I wanted to see how it would do, but it was a bad time to experiment. I won't be doing that again.

Top Bottom