• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

Pirate.

Smash Apprentice
Shout out thing, trying to mention as many ppl as possible but keep it brief :laugh:.

Ted: Thanks for organising the tourney, had heaps of fun :). grats on first place.
S.D: thanks for being generally awesome and nice.
Turtle: Everything u say is funny to me for some reason, gg's in pools, wish i'd gotten to see your diddy :(.
Jambo: Your mario is awesome, also mario beating on peach is just a hilarious concept.
Foxy: Nice to meet you FioD, hope u continue to come to tourneys!
DJcat: Way to rep yoshi.
Cao: Your peachy is great, learnt alot watching some of your games :).
Bjay: Close games, your wario excellent and always fun to watch.
Atilla: Grats on your placing, well deserved, pwnt me expertly.
Shaya: Nice to meet you kinda properly, i think your comment about me looking like ally might be a touch racist (jokes) :laugh:. But seriously, you beat me good, gg's.
Luke: Nice to meet you :bee:, gw pwning that noob olimar in brackets :p.
Gopo:Hope you got home safe and didn't get punished too hard, also hope u finally find a main perfectly which you like, i know i'm still looking :p.
Ilag: I didn't get to see any of your games :(, hope at least one of them was saved. Your always funny though, need to work on that emotion, haha. Sorry for having to forfeit melee doubles, had to go miss a bus -_-, stupid emu plains! :laugh:.

Conclusively: Thanks everyone who brought the equipments, gw everyone for making the long trips. GG's all the people i versed, i still had more brief shout-outs to do but the post is getting too large, so sorry if i forgot you <3. Everyone is too cool and nice :lick:.

emoticons are the best.

gopobox

Smash Journeyman
Sorry Ted.
I have your ntsc melee.
Left it inside my gamecube and i forgot i still had it inside. T_T
Ill give it back to you next time we meet.

WTF.
I came 17th???

Oh btw enigmalik, I sooo want to punch falco in the face because hes soo boring. Im playing kirby now for fun ^^.

CBF shoutout

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
The Duelist Bros - In defense of Tibs, I lose to Tibs' Diddy and I defeat SD's Diddy. Therefore SD sucks. Stupid logic much Attila? :p Wub the fact you two are at each other, I mean in life not just Smash lol, I wish I had a bro that wasn't 36 and lived in Florida. It was funny watching Attila gradually have the life sapped out of him over the 4 days we hung out, why didn't a scarab tend to your wounds? Wubs all around :D I hate Snake (or S tier in general). Hopefully Flaco is fun or something. Tibster! Wubbbbbb! You in Melee is fully sic bro. !!!!!!!

http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto..._257511695590_697360590_8451881_1468466_n.jpg

Shaya - I love seeing you too. I just hate admitting it. Just cos. Funny commentary when I was playing Luke. Get some money so you can be cultured and phat like me. I suppose the bakery was legit. Sorry I bailed out on Saturday to escape Duelist Pro. It sucks. Don is correct. Anything Snake related is ******** ****ed up shiet.

Luke - Thanks for the Gamecube! You're too kind. I wish I brought a marker in time, but I sure will in Rocky for everyone to scribble on it. I'll try and camp you harder next time!

Unreon - You made me so happppy. :D SF4 with Smashers is so fun lol. And your Falcy is reel cuted! I don't know why you say your bird sucks, mine sucks way more. Can't wait to see you in Rocky, please stay longer this time so you can play play. Good luck for Medicine. Oh, I want your shirt. You know, the Boozy one. Link please!

SD - You tried to be American, but in the end you got too Australian (not campy enough) <3 I wub you, you're hella beast at both games, you just play characters my characters can beat. I think you are more solid than anyone else in Australia (besides me) though. Hopefully you pick up a Peach counter in time for Rocky so you can **** me and take my monies. Apparently I have too much anyways.

Tedster - Woxy? Huh? WOXY?!? Show me how you won. Yeah pity I didn't play you, I blame your bracket :p

Enigmalik - I almost freaked out playing another Peach. I didn't know they existed :p

Turtle - Yeah you're alright. You still don't beat my Marth that much. I think you improved marginally since last time I played you. You have tech skill but you still got no mindgame. nananana no mindgames. Did you like my Ken combo?

Jaz - I orgasmed behind you during your sets with Pat. Danke for letting me crash. SF4 was the ****. Sif' block my ultra and counter with a super

Pat - :) That's all you get. :)

isthattim? - I wanted to play you. Oh well next time!

Snake - You piece of **** cheap ****, matchup is like 100-0 seriously, even if I outplay Snakes by a mile and I die to a lol tilt/aerial; I quit

CAOTIC - Won the best haircut award! <333333333333 wubwubwubwub

D0N

Smash Ace
I knew you weren't angry, but I did know you were a bit dejected. Didn't exactly want any bad blood between us, especially when we were going to win doubles.
Nah, in the end its still just a game. We'll win doubles later :)

Pirate.

Smash Apprentice
@Cao, haha, i only picked her up like 3 weeks ago, so i was mostly fail, seeing how well you did was pretty inspirational thou.

Ally's heritage is Italian and South American (I asked him, I forgot what SA country though)

What's your heritage Enigmalik?
um, Centralish and South america (Caribbean and Portugal)[mum's side] and some sort of English[dad's side] i think.

lol, Can i ask you a personal question now Shaya :p.

Shrimp Rock

Smash Rookie
I was hoping not to get under 17th and thats what I got, so I guess thats ok for my first tourney. I need to get good with a character to use against metaknights.

D0N

Smash Ace
I was hoping not to get under 17th and thats what I got, so I guess thats ok for my first tourney. I need to get good with a character to use against metaknights.
lol thats a universal brawl issue. You don't need a new character you just need to learn the matchup

I LAG

Smash Lord
no don he needs a new char. my mk ***** robs :) . i am seriously thinking of picking up dk, he seems so easy
f-smash mk off stage > charge a punch > punch mk as he glides in > WIN!

edit: maybe i should pick up d3 so i can beat DKs, snakes and stuff or maybe i should just stick to mk since everyone else i use i fail with :(

D0N

Smash Ace
I-lag: Stick to MK and learn matchups. You can pick up DK if you want but I honestly think it will be the same as you trying to pick up wolf and copy Ted. If you learn too many characters it takes away from you being the best you can be with your main, and your main happens to be #1 already. Secondaries are for bad situations/matchups which you really don't have

gopobox

Smash Journeyman
I thought the match up between mk and rob was in rob's favour.
Shrimp rock is my rival ^^

I got top 50% which was my goal

I LAG

Smash Lord
i used to main wolf. i mained wolf before i knew about ted, i just thought my wolf could spam back better but i was wrong :(
how can i learn the dk match up if u wont use dk against me when i ask :(
but i can learn the match ups, i used to think falco and snake were unwinnable match ups but now i know how to make those match ups at least even.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
It was funny watching Attila gradually have the life sapped out of him over the 4 days we hung out, why didn't a scarab tend to your wounds? Wubs all around :D I hate Snake (or S tier in general).

Snake - You piece of **** cheap ****, matchup is like 100-0 seriously, even if I outplay Snakes by a mile and I die to a lol tilt/aerial; I quit

lolololol that was seriously the best anime ever. i still need to watch the last ep, but im sure ill find it somewhere. i has to find me a scarab for next time...

and im not playing snake against you anymore. you makes me feel sad face :(

oh! wubs for the photo! mad dog day lol

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
The Duelist Bros - In defense of Tibs, I lose to Tibs' Diddy and I defeat SD's Diddy. Therefore SD sucks. Stupid logic much Attila? :p Wub the fact you two are at each other, I mean in life not just Smash lol, I wish I had a bro that wasn't 36 and lived in Florida. It was funny watching Attila gradually have the life sapped out of him over the 4 days we hung out, why didn't a scarab tend to your wounds? Wubs all around :D I hate Snake (or S tier in general). Hopefully Flaco is fun or something. Tibster! Wubbbbbb! You in Melee is fully sic bro. !!!!!!!

http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto..._257511695590_697360590_8451881_1468466_n.jpg

Shaya - I love seeing you too. I just hate admitting it. Just cos. Funny commentary when I was playing Luke. Get some money so you can be cultured and phat like me. I suppose the bakery was legit. Sorry I bailed out on Saturday to escape Duelist Pro. It sucks. Don is correct. Anything Snake related is ******** ****ed up shiet.

Luke - Thanks for the Gamecube! You're too kind. I wish I brought a marker in time, but I sure will in Rocky for everyone to scribble on it. I'll try and camp you harder next time!

Unreon - You made me so happppy. :D SF4 with Smashers is so fun lol. And your Falcy is reel cuted! I don't know why you say your bird sucks, mine sucks way more. Can't wait to see you in Rocky, please stay longer this time so you can play play. Good luck for Medicine. Oh, I want your shirt. You know, the Boozy one. Link please!

SD - You tried to be American, but in the end you got too Australian (not campy enough) <3 I wub you, you're hella beast at both games, you just play characters my characters can beat. I think you are more solid than anyone else in Australia (besides me) though. Hopefully you pick up a Peach counter in time for Rocky so you can **** me and take my monies. Apparently I have too much anyways.

Tedster - Woxy? Huh? WOXY?!? Show me how you won. Yeah pity I didn't play you, I blame your bracket :p

Enigmalik - I almost freaked out playing another Peach. I didn't know they existed :p

Turtle - Yeah you're alright. You still don't beat my Marth that much. I think you improved marginally since last time I played you. You have tech skill but you still got no mindgame. nananana no mindgames. Did you like my Ken combo?

Jaz - I orgasmed behind you during your sets with Pat. Danke for letting me crash. SF4 was the ****. Sif' block my ultra and counter with a super

Pat - :) That's all you get. :)

isthattim? - I wanted to play you. Oh well next time!

CAOTIC - Won the best haircut award! <333333333333 wubwubwubwub

hey i beat your marth one more than it beat me! also you should stop infracting me we're supposed to be friends :(

edit: and no i didnt like the ken combo cause it sent me down to lucifer and its hot where he lives.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Maybe you should pick up Wolf I LAG. I know you love the blaster

EDIT: durr refresh before posting

D0N

Smash Ace
I-lag I played you with DK atleast 5 matches straight (and a couple with Fox and Ike too) before brackets, no johns. I didn't stop playing you until you started going random. I just didnt feel like playing you at all during brackets. Iso asked me to play during brackets too and I said later, it wasn't just you. I played Liam during brackets but not for very long at all. I just wanted to show him how to play on Japes mostly.

I LAG

Smash Lord
ok i think its time i do my shoutouts

gopo: good games, your falco is good, i was just practicing my metagay tatics when we were playing in the morning. kirby is really ****, i cant wait to see your kirby next time we meet.
METEOR: PKT2 in pools <_< that just did my head in. i regret not banning pirate ship in the double elim bracket but i probably wouldn't of won on halberd. i hate ness sooo much. good games.
Gords:good games, i didn't get to play your diddy :( but your toonlink got really good after the first game.
Iso: brawl is gay go play blazblue :) . sucks how we tied in pools like at WS2 and then go badly seeded.
mike: didn't get to play you :( well i did in melee teams but u guys had to go :( i sooo badly wanted to finish off the set
S.D: your diddy and meta are too good, best mk in aus imo.
Shaya: we didn't get to play brawl :( you were always busy doing your tourney matches. at least we got to play some melee. sorry for being a ***** in melee and holding jiggz rollout for like 2min
Luke:i didn't get to play your snake :( . lv 9 luigi bot is pretty **** but ted was cheap charging those f-smashes <_<
Silfa: your dk is too good for my d3 on delfino, even with the walkout kill i still couldn't win.
Tibs: i only played your pika once and i didn't get to play your diddy :( and shaya was pretty dog pulling out your controller in melee, i was having fun playing that **** game. <3 melee
Attila:i didn't get to play you in singles or knock you out in doubles :( i wanted to play u, tibs, shaya and don right at the end but there was only 1 wii for brawl and duelist pro is way more fun.
shrimp rock:your rob and mk are pretty decent. nice job taking a game off meteor in pools.
Don: ggs, i wish i used mk against your dk for the match up experience instead of just trying to be cheap and using d3. kinda slack not wanting to play me when i asked :([/b]
ted: i'm glad i didn't play you or you blaster spamming wolf but great tourney. U GOT MY $5!
Bjay: i didnt get to play you, sucks how we got knocked out so early. we will place top 8 for sure next tourney.

i hope i didn't forget anyone. i edit this if i see i missed anyone.

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
you missed me ilag i even said goodbye to you when your mummy came to pick you up cause it was too late and you needed to be tucked in to bed.

Isorropia

Smash Apprentice
That's true, but I believe ZSS has some sort of grab release shenanigans working in her favour to make it a better matchup than most mk fights.

Toby.

Smash Master
If only she didn't have a horrible grab. Since MK is one of the least vulnerable characters in the game - in terms of ending lag and ease of punishment - it is especially hard to land the grab on him.

It's still handy though.

Isorropia

Smash Apprentice
While MK is just a bag full of all different kinds of BS, I find shuttle loop to be the most frustrating. Incredibly fast startup, invincible on startup, practically teleports 10m upwards instantly with a huge knockback hitbox the entire time which will likely send you where mk came from, and is completely 100% safe, even has glide followup for unstoppable recovery and/or whatever glide attack crap he wants to pull after.

Nosir, I don't like it. And obviously felt the need to rant about it.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
lol late shoutouts, having a broke laptop is fun :(

Attila: Oh man, get *****. Even without omnigaying anyone, Team Omnigay is just too goods. Had hella fun teaming with you and talking Icies (even if not for very long. ;_; ). So would have won doubles if it wasn't cancelled. I already said it to you in person but I'll say it again: I love your style of chaingrabbing, it's not as simple as mine but also not as pointlessly complicated as some other styles I've seen. Good ****.

Daz: Not much to say really, we didn't talk or play much. But even though we didn't do well, I had fun teaming with you in Melee. :3

Summoner: Game Start > lose for 7 minutes > be losing by 100% > drill > rest > win. True combo amirite? :( Nice to see and host you again dude, we need to make tourneys and meets super common in both Sydney and HV so I get to see you and Andrew more often. :3

Shaya: lawl DUELIST PRO. It was fun, not 100% my cup of tea and most of it was me SDing trying to learn both Snake and the game at the same time, but I enjoyed myself nonetheless. Hopefully next time you won't need to constantly tell me to not do stuff haha.

Ted: lol l2runtourneys. Haha jk dude, it's all good, you gotta explain your way of doing things to me properly so I can make sense of it all and not rage in future lol. Also teach me the Wolf matchup, getting ***** first game and losing my head and getting 3-stocked taking only 50% second game is just not fun.

Wollongong: Awesome to see you guys again, it'd been too long. Jamus, had loads of fun playing you those many times, I hope you learned as much as I did. Stereo, you did fairly well considering you never even play the game, buy a Wii and practice a bit and you'll be ****. :p

Canberrians: Nice seeing you all too, I was surprised how many of you came up for this. Sorry I didn't get to play or talk to you guys much. But from what I did play of you guys, you all are a lot better. :3

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lol great tourney ted, fyi results should be 2 tied 5ths and 2 tied 7th instead of 5th 6th 7th and 8th.
also I got knocked out by 2 different DK's which is a nice change of pace.

fun fact, on the results list katzen is the only person with a : in front of his name, where as everyone else has a . in front of theirs.

shoutouts

ted: finally, its been like 6 months since we had an aussie tourney where you didnt knock me out, nice job bringing home the bacon, you **** kids ;)
nice job on not having any power boards and extension cables though dude, good thing you have me to save you eh? that **** cost me like $40, and speaking of money you owe me $4 ;)

Attila: good to finally play you again dude, I was really looking forward to playing you in the tourney but friendlys were good, top snake is australia right here guys,
I'll defiently take you up on your melbourne offer, needs more snake practice, also top **** in the tourney dude.

Tibor: wish I could have played you some more, you got the skills, in that second game you were all over me, I need to practice the luigi V diddy matchup against you sometime

Summoner: OH MY GOD GANON DIDTTOS!!!!

zero: missed you :(

toby: missed you more :( oh and I hate you, liem is ****ing pro as, tell him to stop eating gang tai

ricky: hahaha holy **** dude, as soon as you said "haha you fool I'll pick pirate ship" I knew I was ****ed, good games dude you really had me on the edge, and you used 3 different characters, good variety. you probably would have come out on top if you didnt pick metaknight.

Stereo and jamus: good to see you guys again, you guys are up there in my favorite smashers, you should hurry up and finish school and move to act and join our scene ;)

SD: hope you enjoy your ntsc melee, shame I didnt get to play you but good to see you pro-ing it up as usual, gonna take that melee title at rocky?

cao: yay cao came to sydney, no problem about the gamecube dude, you've defiently earnt it for everything you've done for the austrlaian scene and for taking care of us in America ;) also wtf your peach defys the game, if only peach had a good killing move eh?

Bjay: good to see you again man, shame we didnt really play or talk or even get to play jump :(

Canberra boyz: you guys ****

Jaz: good to see the grandfather of sydney smash once more, thanks for the advice on melee luigi, I'll pratice that **** up.

bob: good to see you too man, a bit odd that you came all the way down to sydney out of the blue but we all love you and wish that would happen more often, I should have played some bomber man 64 with you.

DON: wow nice DK man, you defeintly pushed me to the edge and I felt like you made me play at my very best, good fun and nice to see some more Americans.

Fakeman: needs moar knees plz

Ilag: lol's playing with or against you in melee doubles is too good.

Iso: dont worry dude, I dont think your just another gay olimar ;)

all those other dudes who were there and are fairly new and I dont remember their names because I didnt play them and I have a **** memory: good to see new faces and stuff, you guys are the blood of the scene so keep coming and you'll get better in no time ;)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
oates <3

oh also ted I think you need to recheck your results, it says silfa got 12th but I remember checking it for him on your computer and he got 9th

I'm pretty sure it should look something more like this

1. Tedeth (Wolf/Wario)
2. Attila (Snake/ICs)
3. Shaya (Marth/King Dedede)
4. D0N (DK/Fox)
5. Tibs (Diddy)
5. Luke (Snake)
7. Cao (Peach)
7. Liam (DK)
9. Meteor
9. S.D
9. Enigmalik