• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
what the hell ted....looking at how u play im gonna rage even more next time we play

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
I should be, but only until.....4ish? I have to leave early because of youth or something....
Anyway, I'll be there around 10 (please make sure your decent XD) and I'll bring my Wii and TV again.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Yo Ted, you know I'll be there, I always am.

I'll bring my Wii but probably not the TV if Fox is taking his.

D0N

Smash Ace
EA: Fox is only staying until 4 though, you should still bring it imo

someone MM me Friday

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
There's never enough people to need it though. Like, ever. With Fox gone there'll only be 3 people, we'll live. If more say they're coming then I'll bring it.

D0N

Smash Ace
Good point EA

Zero your coming? It be nice to actually meet you. If your not then getting my hopes up isn't so nice...

D0N

Smash Ace
Tibs I saw that before lol. Edookasion iz 4 loosers. Idiots exist... all over the world... and then they get on tv somehow while the smart ones walk around in the background (Well atleast in America >_<).

That video was removed due to violating terms of use AS I WAS WATCHING IT! They just tried to replace it with some random vid like I wouldn't notice lol.

Zero: Patience... sucks huh? sorry

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
4th is impossible, Sunday meets are out of the question with a religious family.

Sorry, Luke. :(

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
nah its alright dude, if things work out I might still come up on sat anyway and then assuming ted or toby goes, head back to theres and chill on the sunday.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
4 maybe's and 4 yes's, taking into account the Maitland boys. Looking good so far.

Remember, if there's a better date (that's not a Sunday) for you then by all means suggest it. I'd like this to be on a date that is best for most people.

Bjay - if it's an incentive at all, there'll be MBAA. :p

Gords

Smash Champion
I should be, but only until.....4ish? I have to leave early because of youth or something....
Anyway, I'll be there around 10 (please make sure your decent XD) and I'll bring my Wii and TV again.
Your leaving about the time I get there. I was looking forward to more team matches.

EA bring your TV Friday. I will be there at about 4/4:30ish like last time.
And regards to your meet, I should be free for that too.
Equipment is in question though but chances are I'll have my wii for sure but most likely not the TV. Will have to see closer to the day.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Hey Scott, remember how I asked you ages ago if I could borrow your PS2 when MBAA came out, AND YOU AGREED? O: The time has come. Bring it tomorrow, plz. :3 (I'll need your memory card and controller too btw, just in case.)

Also I still have your toiletry bag, I'll bring it tomorrow.

Gords - Sweet, +1 attendance!

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Man I remember when I counted my coin jarage when I was like 3, and I got to $20 odd; all like 10 cent pieces n shiz (even quite a few 1cent and 2 cent pieces... lololol)

GOOD TIMES.

Bjay

Smash Lord
Bjay - if it's an incentive at all, there'll be MBAA. :p
Oh I didn't mean maybe in that way :p I just may be busy on that day, that's all, but hopefully I'll be able to make it to your meet for the first time!

Looking forward to it even more since there will be Melty! I haven't played that version yet either.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Haha it's not that, I just know you like Melty so I was giving you some motivation! xD

tedeth

Smash Master
Tedeth's Smash investigation:

So I was watching my math against D0N from the other week, and I think SD's been playing dumb about Brawl.

He says he knows nothing, but for some reason, he comes up with this ridiculously obscure fact, and I quote: "You know the level 9 CPU DK does that".

Boys I think we've been swindled. CLEARLY SD spends all his time training against CPUs in Brawl.

I'm one step closer to finding out the truth.

:)

S.D

Smash Master
Tedeth's Smash investigation:

So I was watching my math against D0N from the other week, and I think SD's been playing dumb about Brawl.

He says he knows nothing, but for some reason, he comes up with this ridiculously obscure fact, and I quote: "You know the level 9 CPU DK does that".

Boys I think we've been swindled. CLEARLY SD spends all his time training against CPUs in Brawl.

I'm one step closer to finding out the truth.

:)
Hahaha, I can see the expose being revealed in Time magazine.

I wish I had time to do anything leisure related, let alone play against Brawl CPU's, but the horrible truth is *hold your breath* I played a warmup match before brawl pools against a lv9 DK and he ***** me with that shorthop forward b to f smash 3 times (I lost) :(

I wouldn't claim to know nothing about Brawl, just not enough to win XD

You'd make a good PI Ted <3

Top Bottom