• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

D0N

Smash Ace
I heard S.D say that while I was playing the match lol.

explanation: D0N = Lv.10 CPU

heywes

Smash Rookie
This could be the wrong thread, but need moar sydney tournies :p

I read the results, not a whole lot of MK's :D

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
sure, its been a long time coming

there's also talk of elysium banding together to creat one big awesome joint effort tournament.

edit- so tedalingus, I got a new car and will now be making frequent visits to you and tobes, also lets organize flights on msn tonight yeah?

tedeth

Smash Master
Yeah man I'll be on msn we can organise then.

I'm thinking Sept 27th for Western Sydney 5? Discuss.

Also, Elysium tourney would be epicness. We were talking about December but I donno if that might be too close to SQUAT. Possibly like Feb or something before most unis go back?

D0N

Smash Ace
Ted/Luke do you guys already know where you're staying?

27th sounds good for the next sydney tourney

D0N

Smash Ace
Well looking at how much Rocky will actually cost me, ill just stick to local things until then.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
omfg scoot the magic switch thing is such a pain to install, I think I'll just give you it rather than bother uninstalling it when I return the ps2, and buy myself another or something.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
****it where's Attila when you need him? He's the only doubles partner I've really had chemistry with. :/

Oh yeah he's in Melbourne. :(

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
I suppose I'm free, you'd have to come here though. And I'm expecting MBAA to arrive today so I may want to play it if/when it arrives (I'll keep playing Smash if you want though).

Also I'm planning on going out at 5ish so you'd have to leave by then.

But yeah, plenty of Smash time.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
lol Andrew he actually told me he'd dump you for me so we could MK/Snake that **** next tourney, I got dumped too. :(

Andrew team with meeeeee. Srsly stunner > grab, cg > fully charged whatever ZSS kills with, etc., I've wanted to experiment with ICs in doubles ever since discovering with Shaun that they have really good combos with lots of characters. (everyone wants to double IC everytime I pick them though). Lots of untapped potential imo.

scott - mmk, I'll attempt to prepare for guests then.

Zero

Smash Hero
I think Scott would choose a partner he can actually win with, EA :)

Meh, doubles isn't my forte, I'll stay out of it I guess, unless Tom wants to team with me instead of double Dorf with Tim, highly unlikely.

IGIF.PAIN

Smash Apprentice
Is this the thread everybody posst on now ? cause i made a huge post on dyney thread talking about aboslutly nothing inportant and nobody replied so is this like the crib now

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
lol sure is bro, sydney's dead now, west side yoooooo.

At this rate I won't have a doubles partner for next tourney. I'll take iLag for some double MK **** if I must. :(

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Don't mistake me getting better for you getting ****. Even you said I'm not screwing up CGs anymore. :3 (Whether I can do it under pressure/in tourney remains to be seen though, admittedly.)

lawl Andrew I haven't lost to iLag for a while now.

Edit - lol Ted, yesterday he was telling me he mains Pit now. xD

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
well you turned your back on snake scoot, and now he'll turn his back on you.

I think the melbournes guys have it right, main ganon, he's pretty epic, and me toby ted and shaya can teach you since we're like the best ganon's in the world right guys?

Top Bottom