• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

Gords

Smash Champion
That's a shame FiOD, I was looking forward to teaming with you again. Yo better come next week though, it maybe the last week I can go.

Ricky you should go to teds on Friday as well.

Also I'm up for smash on the weekend as well, especailly Sunday

tibs7

Smash Champion
@shaya: LIES!!! he was just upset he wasnt in it...
amiright???

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
Dude, Gords, have you checked out the most recent posts in my thread lately? The new tech? The one that allows Toon to Gimp everyone at any percent on any level? It's called the Bomb Cancelled D-smash Gimp. With a name like that, you know it's epic XD.
Well I was hoping to test it on everyone this Friday, but as you now know, that aint gonna happen. So do you reckon you could learn it, try it out a few times on them and tell me how it all went?

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Cutting it a bit close to that STD I'm planning for the 2nd-3rd, don't you think?

Dunno about you guys but I tend to sleep all dai after STDs.

D0N

Smash Ace
Ill be there friday. Also, im done with uni stuff now so im free for lots of other things too.

Scoot don't play MK for bad situations. If you spread yourself across too many characters it ussually works against you. Just learn your bad matchups, if your playing pit I dont think he has anything completely unbearable.

D0N

Smash Ace
lol I almost forgot that mode existed. I finished boss mode on intense a long time ago but I don't think I played any SE levels on intense before. Also, I should be there earlier this time since theres no class for me friday.

Bjay

Smash Lord
I might be able to make it this Friday.

Though if I do, it'll be like...late, like, dinner time late, lol.

Gords

Smash Champion
Hmm if we have to leave by 6 I don't know I I'll go then. Depends what mood i'm in.

@FiOD
that technique sounds cool. I'll check it out but don't count on me testing this this week as I have ver little time.

EDIT: re meet
EA you know I would host a meet if I could but mum won't let me this weekend. Maybe next sat but dnt count on it.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
All I ever said was "ughh suicide" and "ughh tv".

Thanks for ****ting up one of my favourite tournament sets ever with crap ted.
previous experiance says otherwise shaya

After having some epic matches on wifi with Scabe, I have decided.

Link, Pit and a small-dose of MK if I'm in a troublesome situation.

<3 Scabe. Our Links are soooo even.
so what do you think of canberra's upcoming prodigy? you should try playing him offline, he's gotten way better at that.

Cutting it a bit close to that STD I'm planning for the 2nd-3rd, don't you think?

Dunno about you guys but I tend to sleep all dai after STDs.
obligatory STD joke

Well based on Scoots theory of "Whoever beats the best is automatically the best", which I don't really agree with, I'd need to beat Amaterasu to claim that.

After I win Rocky I might claim to be the best though. :p
I wouldnt count old shaya old just yet, he's been playing really bad lately

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
ok tobes, but it better be better then those amazing restaurants we found on google maps that one time ;)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
ahh your right, I remember now, I used to work security at a hospital after all (man that was... intresting to say the least)

also we should totally call our out of state rocky crew "fudd ruckers" (for anyone who didnt go to America, we went past a restaurant called this in san diego, it was lols)

get rucked

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
ohno! I bricked my psp!

should I even play video games?
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

It also works on another level here, if you switch the two letters around it becomes rudd ****ers, and our current prime minister is kevin rudd (or is it with 1 d?)

Top Bottom