• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

swordsaint

Smash Master
Yeah I still need the details as well.

Also, Gords, how long is it between your house and the train station?

I need all the facts!

EDIT: There seems to be some trackwork on the Saturday.

To ensure my arrival at the airport. I shall NOT be attending Gords. I apologise. The amount of trackwork happening is just too much to guarantee getting to Domestic on time.

Gords

Smash Champion
Sorry to here you wont be able to attend my meet scoot. But understandable, I wouldn't trust CityRail either. Anyways if you can manage it though let me know.

Anyone coming to my place sat I will pm the adress and everything today or tomoz.

So far I have

EA
gopobox
Bjay
don (EA can you house don)

Did I miss anyone?

Pirate.

Smash Apprentice
Wolf can suck a fat one.

Shaya quit being such a stickler.

Toon Link thing was cool, doesn't seem too situational, besides them being on the edge when you do it. The whole vulnerability %age seemed a bit silly though, a lot of those characters should be able to recover without many issues, particularly Wario, the opponent kept angling his bike downward in the vid, so didn't get much height on te jump.

and that's my story.

Is your kirby pro yet Gopo?

tedeth

Smash Master
Yeah the Wario thing was stupid. Angled down bike + jump + broken air dodge + upb = recovers from that AT like 99% of the time. The 1% being if your bike is on the stage.

tedeth

Smash Master
lol to hell with snake. Snake is like "Look my recovery gets me around it". Wolf just mans up, takes it to the face and is like "Pffft. You think that will stop me Star Fox?"

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
well snake is better then liquid, and liquid manned up and took a helicopter crash, multiple missiles to the face, having the **** beaten out of him, a 50 meter fall onto solid metal, repeated gunshot wounds from a mounted gun that was like .50 calibur or something, and a car-crash.

so snake is pretty tough in his own right, but I dont think he takes it to the face, more like up the ***, I've always suspected he was gay, and that leopard print skin only confirms it.

Gords

Smash Champion
FiOD come to my place this weekend and teach me the BCD. I don't think I'm doing it right.

I'll be sending my address to people this arvo.

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
FiOD come to my place this weekend and teach me the BCD. I don't think I'm doing it right.

I'll be sending my address to people this arvo.
We'll see man. I might still be busy with studying. These last few weeks have been hectic. It all depends on where you live (how far away) and how much studying I still have to do.
Even if I can't come this weekend, I'll definitely be up for anything next weekend. So for sure man, I'll learn ya all I know XD.

I knew Ted would be happy, everyone else can man up XD.
Honestly, the amount of complaining in that thread is quite amusing. Just sitting back and watching everyone squirm. "I'm not dead! I don't want to go in the cart..."

So now you know what I do in my spare time.

Gords

Smash Champion
For those coming to my place saturday.
my number is
0433 671 938

just in case you need to call.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
This? I just need it for the night of Gords' meet
Totally tempted to say no because you let toby steal you! D:

nah jk dude it's cool

Gords told me about it last night, it should be fine, I'll have confirmation later today/next time I see my parents.

Tedeth said:
Yay I got my Wario hat!!! :)
osht. pics or it didn't happen.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Wat. Just stay at mine both nights, D0N. I got permission for both just in case anyway.

swordsaint

Smash Master
Yay yay.

d0n, i need to know what kind of team tactics you know

did you always team with the same player/character in the states, or did you change all the time?

D0N

Smash Ace
I just didnt do teams lol. Im not really a fan of teams and im only just now putting effort into it. The one time I did try I used zelda and my partner used lucas

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
Fox, next weekend (Sunday week) is a tournament.

Are you coming? :O
Really?!? Well probably not seeing as I am way out of practise. I haven't played brawl (other then BCD testing) since last time I was at Ted's house, so there's not much point in me going. As it is, I only went the first time to meet everyone and I was hoping that the next time I went, I would do much better.

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
Yeah yeah I know. I still would have preffered to come back and do better then last time. So I think I'll just give this one a miss, keep practising at friendlies then go to the next one.

Top Bottom