• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Wah wah wah.

Whenever I don't lug that TV around in public for Ted's meets, someone *****es, even when it's not my fault.

Just take your component cables and we can use his new TV. Surely we won't need 3 TVs.

Gords

Smash Champion
I can't bring my component cables. I will be going straight from the central train station when I arrive from Brisbane.

Otherwise you know I would.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Take them to Brisbane with you.

I'm sure your family can survive using the Wii on the HDTV using composite for one week, it's not like they're smash***s who MUST have zero lag.

Unless you're already in Brisbane.

How much are composite cables, anyway?

Actually, Ted, try your Wii with the new TV, some LCD TVs don't have post-processing through composite port (ie no lag). Potentially solve this issue entirely.

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
@ Ted
Also @ FiOD
will you be going Friday if it's on?
I'm trying to go, but things are a bit out of whack at the moment. (New kitchen, Sister's giving birth, parents going away that weekend, not that you needed to know XD)
So yeah, I'm just finding it hard to get a lift/car that isn't being used atm. I see no reason why I won't be coming other then that though, like I'm not doing anything else for the whole day.

We'll see. I hope I can go.

(Btw, no promises, still working things out in my head, but I might be having a meet at my house when my parents are away. Should be awesome if it happens. I'll let you guys know closer to the day.)

D0N

Smash Ace
Cool thanks (its Snatch). I was looking at movie scenes on youtube and wanted to see if I could find the part with the guys using fake guns.

I probly wont come this friday unfortunately. I'd have to leave Ted's early saturday and Im going to Toby.'s late in the afternoon which leaves me with lots of time in the middle and nowhere to go.

swordsaint

Smash Master
Cool thanks (its Snatch). I was looking at movie scenes on youtube and wanted to see if I could find the part with the guys using fake guns.

I probly wont come this friday unfortunately. I'd have to leave Ted's early saturday and Im going to Toby.'s late in the afternoon which leaves me with lots of time in the middle and nowhere to go.
EA's for a short while before it?

Small meet imo.

D0N

Smash Ace
thats a good idea, but not one I am willing to do. Its easier to just not go

Gords

Smash Champion
Whoa! $15-20! That's gone down heaps since I got mine. And that was the nintendo branded one.

gopobox

Smash Journeyman
Dust going into your eyes, even when you wear glasses.. not cool
Dust going in your slightly wet hair after taking a shower.. not cool
Dust going on the seats in which you sit on which gives you a brown ***.. not cool
Dust going into your lunch.. not cool
ME rambling about dust going into something.. not cool

S.D.. cool

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
The last duststorm we had was one massive windstorm along with it which actually caused a fatality. Something like a brick wall collapsed onto someone. and i had no power for days after it =/. lol

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
You mean:

You sleeping people missed out on MASS HYSTERIA AND BREATHING PROBLEMS.

You know according to the good people over at Chrono Trigger, sleeping our days away is the highest order of living.

Nah, I got to see red, not as red as peeps told me it WAS though.

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
hmm, had last day of school today...Whole year sent home before lunch, guess they couldn't handle our 180+ watermelon war

some example melons

my melons demise :(

Sieg

Smash Champion
Then it ends and you realise you have to get a job you lazy bum.

The only thing I miss about school is talking **** with my friends at lunch lol.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Exploding transformer at 6am and waking to a red sky was interesting to say the least.

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
Hey Ted, I'm definitely coming over tomorrow. I should be able to bring my TV and Wii as per usually, I'm just wondering, is 10:00 am too early? If so, I can come around 10:30 or something if it's more convenient for you.

Who else is definitely coming?

Ant1

Smash Ace
lol wth with the watermelons.
I remember having a food fight in yr 12, lol was pretty funny, no one had watermelons though just other fruit like oranges.
I got told one year this group of yr 12's got a goat from this farm near the school and let it loose in the gym.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Would be pretty easy for the school at Emu Plains.

When we were walking by from the train station, the high school there had a whole herd of goats chilling out on their oval.

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
a few years ago some school got a cow onto the highest level of their school....funny thing being cows cant walk down stairs.

A few guys tried to sneak into our school last night only to find it being guarded with scary looking men with even scarier looking rottweilers

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
a few years ago some school got a cow onto the highest level of their school....funny thing being cows cant walk down stairs.
True story that. It happened to the high school up the road from my house, St Columba's. They got the cow up to the top of the tower and as you said, the cow couldn't walk down the stairs. But the funny thing was, the school had to dismantle the roof of the tower and get a frigin helicopter to air lift the cow out of the tower XD. Bloody legends. I think I actually know one of the guys that did it as well.

S.D

Smash Master
lol wth with the watermelons.
I remember having a food fight in yr 12, lol was pretty funny, no one had watermelons though just other fruit like oranges.
I got told one year this group of yr 12's got a goat from this farm near the school and let it loose in the gym.
Anything fruit related is good.

At my school we did a Big Brother style eviction thing, where we would vote people out of our large popular group of jocks and hot *****es 'area' weekly and whenever dudes got voted out they had to do a 'fruit race' where 3 evictees crawl on their hands and knees the length of a football field while everyone pelts the **** out of them with fruit. The 2 losers remained for next time. Got pretty ****ed up with people bringing in like pineapples n ****. Point blank range too. Glad I never got evicted :)

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
tedeth - Alternatively you can test your Wii on the LCD screen and see if we need component at all.

I may or may not bring my TV, leaning toward no on account of dustaids and no lift.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Our good ol' Principal would very happily tell us about the good security guards with dogs =)
Our security guards had guns because we were a Jewish school as well :\

One of my teacher's school had "famously" as a prank redirected traffic on a HIGHWAY (or something) through the roads leading up to the school, causing humongous traffic jams and lols.

Ant1

Smash Ace
There was this crazy drug dealer bum who lived in this drug house lol near my school.
We would like throw **** at his house and he came out once with dual wielding poles and jumped the fence and was like chasing ppl lolol.

One time he came up to me and my friends and told us he'd give us $1000 if we gave him the names of the kids throwing **** at him, but he had to go sell some weed to get the dough LOL.
True story.

Top Bottom