• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Fox - Hm. I'm sure Ted can arrange to bring it if he's traveling with Luke both ways at least. It'll really depend on Luke's plans though (btw Ted, bring your LCD TV plz, I'm having Gords bring his component cables. <3).
As for a place to crash, there's plenty of space in my room, and there's couches; if worst comes to worst I even have a cupboard full of linen that I'm sure we can construct a makeshift futon with. Don't worry about it, I've fit 5 people in my room at once before and it worked out fine. As for actual arrangements - first-in, best-dressed! :p

Don - Coolio, I'll see you tomorrow then.

Gords

Smash Champion
@Scoot.
EA isn't lying about fitting 5people in his bedroom. I was one of them. It knda worked but we had to tesalate us and he didn't have so much crap all over the floor like last weekend.

@Foxy
don't worry about arriving late. I myself won't be getting there till about 2pm if I'm lucky and don't need to go penrith.

@EA again.
Thanks for the shouts. I'll confirm sat night tomoz. As in if I show up with a TV it means I will stay night. If I don't then I will be going home sat night.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Gords - No problem, dude. I'll see you tomorrow then. Don't forget that component cable!

Meteor - Sweet! But if I recall, not the first time I've heard that. :p Well, I hope to see you guys on Saturday, anyway. :)

Scott - I don't know what you're talking about, there was LOADS of room with just us three. Don, Ted, Gords, Summoner and I have all slept in there at once before; it was cramped, but there weren't many complaints.

Foxy - Awesome, I'll see you there then. :3

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
I remember being forced to lie like a tetris s block for around 30 minutes in the morning to avoid kicking Ted or Gords in the head.

You could always sleep on the broken lounge?

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Shaya, please stop stealing my guests.

Moreover, SHAYA should come to my place on Saturday.

tedeth

Smash Master
Shaya never comes to any meets. Thinks he's too good for them.

Luke I managed to turn me going to EA's into a good thing in mum's eyes so I can come. :)

Also we're going out for Chinese on Sat night.

Gords

Smash Champion
I remember being forced to lie like a tetris s block for around 30 minutes in the morning to avoid kicking Ted or Gords in the head.
*Inserts tetris theme*
LOL. Also doubles up as a private joke between me and EA.

Meteor and Leish, you should come to my place on Saturday.

With a DS charger :3
don't be lazy.
Come to EAs on Sat and proceed to **** everyone in his house tourney. Then use the prize money to buy yourself a new DS charger

Me and Leish will most likely make an appearance on the saturday.
dont listen to Shaya go to EAs. And both Bring your DS with pokemans. I want a doubles rematch Ricky. And Leish I want to doubles with you as well.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
alright cool ted, just as long as I get some ****ing sleep!!!
yeah ea I probably wont get there till around the 2pm mark as well

With a DS charger :3
havnt you crazy jewish people heard of SPENDING money, like holy ****, just go buy one already.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
So Gords, you wouldn't happen to play normal Tetris would you? I'd love to play some people in Tetris.

Gords

Smash Champion
Not really but I saw the ultra pro tetris vid the other day which may inspire me to play some.

Also are yo going to EAs I will have pokemon puzzle.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Gords you are the best person ever. <3

Luke - Saturday, right?

I'm gonna get some sleep, big dai tomorrow.

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
LMAO Ted! That's classic. Yeah and everyone owns a mountain goat. There is actually a 3 to 1 ratio of mountain goats to people. We use them for food, milk, transport and pleasure XD.

Yeah that's sick. I'll see you guys at the Tourney! I'll be riding my mountain goat there. As in traveling, not, you know.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
foxy you live near ted right? I can probably drive you to the tourney on sunday, but not back

Gords

Smash Champion
LMAO Ted! That's classic. Yeah and everyone owns a mountain goat. There is actually a 3 to 1 ratio of mountain goats to people. We use them for food, milk, transport and pleasure XD.

Yeah that's sick. I'll see you guys at the Tourney! I'll be riding my mountain goat there. As in traveling, not, you know.
This made me LOL. The funny thing is EA actuallY has a goat. LOL.

D0N

Smash Ace
Yea, sorry to keep you from your revenge this time around. Gotta wait a bit on that

I LAG

Smash Lord
ahh i remember the sound of EAs goat at my first nova smash

goat: baahhhh
gords: what sounds like a goat?
EA: we have a goat
gords: ohh that would be it

or something like that

anyways it was funny

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
good old gords, always asking the obvious questions.

yeah foxy I did think it was wierd how you went fox at ted's tourney yet were in the tlink backroom

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
anyways noobs, I'm leaving now and I'll arrive when I arrive! if you want to run your mini tourney and I'm late dont wait up just go ahead and have it.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
NovaSmash Sydney V
03/10/2009

Brawl Singles / $5
1: Tedeth (Wolf, Wario)
2: Scoot (Meta Knight, Snake, Pit)
3: Meteor Master (Ness, Sonic)
4: Luke (Fox)
5: EA (Ice Climbers)
5: Gords (Toon Link)
7: gopobox (Falco)
7: Leisha (R.O.B.)
9: Foxy

Brawl Doubles / FREE
1: elysium (ted and luke)
2: part of elysium (ricky and scoot)
3: Dango Daikazoku (EA and Gopo/Leish)
4: team titans (foxy and gords)
5: luigi and peach bots (lv9 luigi and lv 9 peach)
5: jshkass (leisha and lv9 cpu)

Top Bottom