• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
Omg, it's Toon Titan! Not Team Titan XD! And that's so lame that I came last. All the games I lost were down to the last stock and we were both on high damage (Johns). I'm doing better next time. Don't get me wrong though, I had such a great time. (Nathan, could you thank your mum for having me, I forgot to thank her and I feel bad now.)

Luke: Nice to finally meet you. Your Fox owns. Watching you do everything I wish I could do was one of my highlights. You should totally main Fox from now on, or at least have him as a definite secondary.

Gords: Toon Titan was ****! Thanks also for bringing Four Swords, that game is so much fun. And how good was the "Training" aka, everyone plays Toon and spikes/self-destructs at every single oportunity.

Ted: Thanks for the advice man. I'm getting better, fast, and I've got you to thank for it. I'm glad we finally got round to having some games at the end there. Also, read the bit at the bottom concerning tomorow.

Scoot: Dominant as ever. I didn't really catch up properly with you though, so I'll make sure I do next time.

Meteor Master: That, sort of, doubles match we played together was heaps of fun. Such sweet team combos! It's a shame we couldn't have stayed in the same team for longer. Still, it was fun while it lasted.

EA: Thanks for hosting the Tourney man. So, have me and Gords brainwashed you into considering Toon yet? You picked him up surprisingly fast. I was quite impressed. Just think about it, ok? XD

EA's brother....... : You just keep doing your thing man XD.

Gopo: Thanks for those matches verses your Falco, it was much needed matchup experience. Hopefully next time we verse our matches will be even closer and more intense.

Leisha: It was nice to meet you. Thanks for letting me win a match XD, that was another highlight. Again, it was much needed matchup experience as I'd never versed a R.O.B. before. Unlucky getting teamed with a computer. Even then, I thought you did quite well considering.

I think that's everyone. Overall, getting 3-4 hours of sleep and all up around 26 hours of smash, I had a great time and I hope to make it to more Tourney's in the future.

So Ted, what's the absolute latest I need to be at your house tomorow? I can be there at no sooner then 9:20 and that would be pushing it. If that's too late and you need to leave earlier, then pretty much, I can't go. No presssure XD.

tedeth

Smash Master
I'm sure shaya would appreciate it if you brought your wii.

In terms of money you'll need like 15 bucks for tourney, not including melee, 10 bucks for lunch, plus maybe a little more for bowling.

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
What am I made of money XD? Nah I should be right. I can't keep forking out like this though, I don't have a job. I mean it's ok when it's like every month or so, but all these tourneys so close together? Not happening.
But anyway, I'll try to be round at your house tomorrow at around 9:20. Cya then!

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Yeah, I just talked to Scoot and put in the characters we knew people used. I'll add it in. xP

I excluded Foxy's character for the reason Ted said. Also I haven't read anything about it being 12 min now. Like I'd know, lawl. Fun fact: tournament results were more or less the same as they were seeded.

Fun games, everyone.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
SCOOT POST:

ricky and I were the better elysium than the original, if only for the first set, was super fun.

I swear to god I'll find a way to beat you ted, you're too hard to hit though, but seriously, one way or another, I'll find it.

I LAG

Smash Lord
well my birthday is this Saturday
so my parents would probably let me host one

but idk its my birthday, i might want to invite my friends over or something

D0N

Smash Ace
I wouldn't be able to make anything this weekend.

Next weekend though...

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
So...

I'm thinking of having a meet around Oct 31.

How available are people? Also Ted and Foxy would be especially invited. <3

D0N

Smash Ace
Ted if I come this weekend can I see the sisters. I forgot if their twins or triplets but you know which ones im talking about right? Either way I should make it, ill let you know otherwise.

tedeth

Smash Master
Aaaaack D0N I can't do anything on the wknd this wknd. I have an assignment due. HOWEVER next week is my last week of classes so if you come then we can go and check out the 3 sisters and I'll show you Katoomba and stuff.

I LAG

Smash Lord
i remember the first time i saw the 3 sisters

... i was disappointed.

now i dont want to spoil anything for don
so i wont say anymore

Top Bottom