• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

I LAG

Smash Lord
no no no

he needs the akubra, old flannel shirt, and old dirty denim jeans and cowboy boots or what ever they are called we should make him wear it to a tourney

or just take 1 pic of him wearing that then photoshop him so we can put him in all of the famous australian sites so it looks like he has been everywhere

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Unless that hat has gumnuts attached it is unaustralian. We also need to get him a pavlova a barbeque a beach and a Don Bradman

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
yea, should do all those things, and make him eat the finest of meat pies, still cant believe they dont have them over there...

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
yea, should do all those things, and make him eat the finest of meat pies, still cant believe they dont have them over there...
He's already eaten the finest of meat pies, they're found at Blacktown station. <3

D0N

Smash Ace
I like hats. Ill wear at pound 4 and win a few matches for you guys :).

After my exams I actually need a place to stay for about 4 days... At least one of those days we can go to Katoomba. I should be able to let you know when my last exam stuff will be done by the end of this weekend.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
let me know what weekend that is, I'll see if I can come down and chill with you one last time before you go don.

tedeth

Smash Master
Yeah you can stay here before you go for sure man. You know I got you covered.

So then, let's all chip in and buy D0N a hat. If anyone can donate like $5-$10 to the "buy D0N a mad Akubra" cause, give the money to me and we'll make it happen.

They are about $120.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
I would.

But can't. :(

I have no money, totally not even sure how I'll survive between my meet and Boost.

Sorry D0N, I actually love you really! ;_;

D0N

Smash Ace
Thanks guys :blush:

And yea EA, you really don't have to MM me you know. We could just play a set

I LAG

Smash Lord
i think half of the money from EAs tourney this saturday should go to that cause if D0N doesn't win

wait is he even going?

tibs7

Smash Champion
D0N is the greatest american ive met =)
hes so gangster i love it....
Terrence (if thats how you spell it) you'll always be in my heart

D0N

Smash Ace
I still don't know if im going to EAs yet. Its starting to look more like a no right now though.

tibs you are like one of the only ones to spell it right lately lol.

D0N

Smash Ace
Double post cuz its important info

I HAVE ONE EXAM THE 18TH AND TWO EXAMS THE 25TH AND THEN IM FINISHED

Im pretty much free for whatever after that up until Dec.1st

I LAG

Smash Lord
I LAG
tedeth/m 50%
Enigmalik/m 1%
D0N/m 1%
gopobox/m 50%
Defiled/m 50%
meteor i'm guessing he is coming since he isn't on msn which means he is asleep or out

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
I will also donate money to the DON's hat fund. Ted I'll just get your stuff at burger fuel if you go, cause I owe you $10 already from last tournament.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
NovaSmash Sydney VI (31/10/09)
Entry: $2
Entrants: 8

1: tedeth (Wolf)
2: Meteor (Ness)
3: iLag (Meta Knight)
4: Leisha (R.O.B., Mr. Game & Watch)
5: EA (Ice Climbers)
5: gopobox (Falco)
7: Gords (Toon Link, Diddy Kong)
7: Maple (Lucario, Mr. Game & Watch)

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Gordon, you left your DS games here.

Quick shoutouts for a quick tournament:

Tedeth - Enjoy your gold while it lasts.

Meteor - Man, loser's finals was way more epic than grand finals, what happened? :(

I LAG - You were giving Meteor a hard time, and you just completely took me off-guard in our match. You're much, much better than the last time I played you. I learnt quite a bit from playing you too, which is nice. I'm impressed; I see some good improvement.

Leisha - Good ****, you played way better than I expected you to. It'll be interesting to see how you go at Boost VI.

gopobox - Way to lay down the spanking on Gords, that's a pretty good achievement for someone so new to the scene. Just get those SDs out of your system and with a little more experience you'll be ****** kids. :)

Gords - The man I played the most, or the man I played the least? It is a mystery...

Mr. Fakeman - Dude, maybe next time, it sucks you couldn't enter. I enjoyed playing you in friendlies, regardless. Keep working on your Melee game man, your Falcon is ****.

Maple doesn't get shoutouts cause he's my brother lolol, also not like he'll read this anyway (although he might, he does have an account/look up brawl stuff here from time to time). I just hope those 6 grabs don't scar him too much. D:

tedeth

Smash Master
Melee is so fun. God ****. I want to play some good melee players for like 20 hours straight and just absorb their skill.

Also meet on Monday for anyone who didn't hear about it before.

D0N

Smash Ace
I am about 85% sure I will not be there monday. Lets hope I don't suck next weekend...

Attila I'll try my best to make it but its around exam time for so I cant make any promises.

Top Bottom