• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
d'aw. not to bone-pick, but

really, I was not all "give me answers," maybe since I don't talk/ask things much it may have come off that way? but I never ask for help with anything unless I'm convinced I can't figure it out on my own, this applies to everything not just smash. :/

although my reaction was probably really bad/misleading. sry.

but seriously, it's not like it was the first time I'd played the matchup. >_>

also ice climbers discrimination makes me sad. >:

I LAG

Smash Lord
imo there isn't enough IC discrimination
like they have infinites

and at least ICs dont take as much **** as mk mains

also i think snake mains are getting away with being tier whores just coz they use the 2nd best and they should be discriminated more against

i could go through all the chars but i'll stop here

D0N

Smash Ace
i reckon id struggle with toby at first at least. i dont have pt experience. and he beats dojo. omg...

and d0n is just exciting. im studying the mu just for you ;)
Well study hard cuz you'll need it ;)

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
Careful Attila. D0N is so good at the snake matchup that he even kill Snake accidentally. I've seen him at it.
thanks for the heads up. ill have to find some crazy japanese dks to practice with...

you better be there too, ted...

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Here is a quick match-up guide for you attila for the PT fight.

Use forward tilt, you win the match it outranges basically all of PT's moves. Oh and up tilt for the kill.

If you want more specifics, grab charizard, don't run into flamethrower, neutral air pwns cause he is mega big. Again, forward tilt for the win. Also Toby is a predicatble noob so forward smash also works quite well in this match.

Against Ivysaur, shield backair. Use forward tilt, shoot some mortars, don't let razor leaf hit your greandaes. More forward tilt. Don't get hit by bullet seed, forward tilt the bullet seed, or up tilt. Only moves that will kill you below 150% are up air and up smash. Lol at fatigue.

Now if Toby plays the match properly you will mostly be fighting squirtle. Forward tilt but it often only hits once. Up tilt kills at about 80% on some stages. Don't get into a position where you need to use C4 to recovery cause you will die. Survive for a bit just dealing some damage, squirtle will now be fatigued and you can survive to 200%.

Toby.

Smash Master
And don't look into my eyes or you'll be trapped in my illusions.

fufufufufu

but seriously if snake plays right he won't die until like 200% each stock. Squirtle and ivysaur both die at <100. Charizard takes a ton of damage anyway so he even though he lives to higher percent, he still dies quickly.

Awesome.

Attila_

BRoomer
i feel kinda bad now... would you rather verse my ice climbers? or perhaps even lucas?

i want some friendlies at least.

Toby.

Smash Master
Thanks for the offer, but I'd prefer it if you used snake against me in a tournament situation. It's a matchup that I'm going to need to master in order to stand a chance, so I might as well get as much experience against yours as possible.

Plus I dont like the idea of you going easy on me ;)

Attila_

BRoomer
i use both ice climbers and lucas regularly in tournament situations. if i was going easy on you, i would use samus ;)

most people prefer to verse my snake than my ice climbers. and lucas... hes kind of a wild card. ted's wolf doesnt like him, thats for sure.

but yeah, ive been watching reflex play some snakes, and he sometimes wins. youll know the matchup waaaaaay more than me anyway, so you might surprise yourself.

自身持って!

tedeth

Smash Master
Reflex is too ****ing beast.

I think I can take your Lucas with Wolf now Attila. That first time I was caught way offguard.

And I don't mind ICs that much really. Both my characters have good options against them.

And yeah, Toby talks himself down too much. We all know he's amazing.

Toby.

Smash Master
If you use ice climbers I probably won't use pokemon trainer - too boring. The best strategy pt has against the climbers is to time them out. Pretty lame.

But regardless of who either of us use in the tournament, I'll be happy as long as we get to have a bunch of friendlies.

Ted we should probably play some smash during our 14 week break. Just a thought.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
imo during your 14 week break I should come up on weekends regulary for smash, tcg's and we could slowly play through tales of symphonia, which would be mad awesome espcially since ted hasnt played it before, and if we got ricky as well... OMG!

tedeth

Smash Master
Ok, so 2 things.

1) Meet is indeed on on Friday. Everyone needs to be gone by 6 though because I really need to study and mum will rage if ppl aren't gone. Bring something to share pls I am too poor to supply everyone with food. :(

2) Everyone needs to give me money for D0N's hat if they're chipping in. So if you are chipping in, give me the money, if you aren't then **** you.

I LAG

Smash Lord
will don be at this meet?

i might be coming

if don isn't there i will donate $2

if don is there i will MM him for $5 so basically its like donating $5

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
I'll chip in with whatever's in my wallet on Friday, it won't be much (a few bucks at best) but it's the only chance I'll have to spare money for this before D0N leaves. :/

D0N

Smash Ace
I would like to come as always, but a paper due plus an exam on wednesday so no.

so no.

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
I can't come either would you believe it. I'd already organised to go to my mate's house. But you can definitely count on me chipping in next time I see you, which should be next week.

swordsaint

Smash Master
So who is actually going?

So far it seems like it'll just be ted and I. And I won't be there til afternoon sometime.

Except maybe EA. He goes to everything.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Dangit Foxy, I was hoping to sit down with you and test stuff for a couple hours tomorrow. I'd been working on TL stuff too (btw I have something interesting to show you). :(

Except maybe EA. He goes to everything.
lawl

Me for most active NSW smasher? xD

Well for whoever's taking snacks tomorrow, take food, I'll be taking drinks (they're already bought, no debit card johns like last time).

iLag I'll take the first mountains train after 10am, meet me there if you're going. Same to you Scoot.

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
Oh man!!!! You serious? I really wanna come now. You know what? I'll see what I can do. I might, I repeat, might be able to make it up there for a bit. We'll see. I'll pull some strings, call on some favours and you never know, I might just be there.

Hoping to see you all tomorrow.

tibs7

Smash Champion
sydney transport sucks.
its like 20 bucks to travel and get back
so bad

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
9:45 from Blacktown sounds good enough, if I don't see you on my way through to Westpoint then I'll see you on the platform. And leaving Ted's around 6pm (so the 5:57?) sounds about right.

Foxy, haha, I hope I see you then. :3

lol tibs all my tickets are $2.50, <3 pension.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Drinks are already in my possession, someone bring food.

iLag, I CHOOSE YOU.

Top Bottom