• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

I LAG

Smash Lord
ok i might do some shout outs since i'm bored

meteor: -_- ggs your ness is just too good. plz dont pick up snake.

tedeth: we didn't play much but i think my perfect shielding is like twice as good now but still ****. your still too good and that wario is WAY TOO GOOD now.

gopo: your falco is really good now u will probably make it in the brackets at boost VI. u must be kicking your self for losing that first game to leish.

gords: you have improved a bit since last time we played especially your toonlink but i still think u should just work on your diddy.

leisha: GGs. <3 mks nado and d-smash ^_^ your rob is really good but i think G&W does better.

EA: great meet thanks for hosting. <3 your meets, they are always the best
also ggs remind me at boost VI to not to tell u "dont give up, you can still win"

gopobox

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts

Meteor - you owned me without trying T_T... you showed me how ness kicks some ***. your epic last kill with PK thunder2 o_O

tedeth - you owned me without trying also T_T... although you didn't shine spike me this time ^^

gords - you must hate me now for being crap in teams T_T... you must hate me now for being an annoying falco T_T... you must REALLY hate Jungle Japes for being rigged. boomerang to u-smash is too good.

leish - ROB is good. ^^ I hate your imba d-smash T_T. Im still slashing my wrist on the SD. lol. Also, ban japes next time we play ^^.

ilag - you were less cocky. i was happy ^^. its true how you said youre bad with every other character other than mk. your perfect shielding sucks ^^. your up b spam was the best ^^. How to counter d-air camp to tornado o_O. BOOST PIVOT GRAB <3

fakeman - wish you played in tourney T_T. i saw your melee skills. awesome knee to dair against ted. most awesome thing of the day.

EA - thanks for the meet. Your meets good as always. Didn't get to play teams T_T. Well in fact we didn't play each other much that day... Your stomp with ganon at the top of the stage boundaries was the 2nd most awesome thing of the day...

hjkdf hs fjskdhf s;yf eor eoi uff doihf skdfh j;f ds hdjhf;s j;sjhf sf;fj sdfoi;f sdfho;fsdfjkh ;jsdhf;sdjhfsdh;dsfjh;dfjh;sdfskjdhfsjkd;fhjkd michael jackson.

Gords

Smash Champion
Ted.
You won, congrats. What a surprise.
Wolf's slow get up attack is 'the BROKEN'*

EA*
Fun times at myers

iLag
Toon link is better and more fun than diddy.*

Gopo
I don't hate you...but I won't be teaming with you,... Falco is annoying not you and I can only really deal withhim when I am on my projectile coordination game

japes
is gay

pokemon stadium
is also gay

MTR
your Pokemon stadium texture and your menu music is win

Leisha
thanks for my batery

Gords
*goes to practice projectile/melee attack coordination*

FOXY
I am making progress with iZACing N-airs. Won't be long till I get it consistant enough to incorperate into my game.
You better go next week. And stay at EAs on the sat night and cone out to burger fuel as well.
And go to teds meet tomoz

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Don't worry Gords, gopo is my formal teammate now. I'll look after him for you. :3

tedeth

Smash Master
So if anyone that's coming 2moro would be kind enough to bring something. Maybe drink or some kind of snack. That would be much appreciated.

EA don't forget my melee.

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
I'm so sorry I couldn't be there Gords...... I tried. So, Ted's tomorrow should be interesting seeing as I have TAFE. I'm not sure if I'll even be able to get there, but if I do, I'll be there about 2:30 ish. Dang it, I'm so uninformed. I didn't even know there was something on at Ted's until just now, and what's this about next week? I think I'm so out of the loop now, that I've sort of made my own loop XD. Maybe I should just lurk the aus boards more often.
(Oh yeah, awesome stuff with the IZAC, you'll have to show me your skillz.)

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
EA also bring the drinks if you have any left.
Well, I don't have any left, since the family here clears out a fridge fast when you let them. But you really don't need to tell me that. >.>

I'll buy a bottle of coke or something on the way, I can afford at least that.

That's team Kirby.
lol, Summoner doesn't even know what dango daikazoku is, how cute.

protip: it's what'll be ****** you this sunday.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Silly EA, thinking Kirby isn't a dango

Also Shaya, do I not get to play Melty with someone? :(

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
since d0n has already agreed to come to final destination (stigmaB, 22nd nov), im now expecting ted, shaya, toby, EA, luke, sd and zero to all do the same. housing can be easily arranged. oh, and bring some random japanese people for me to talk to please :)

Gords

Smash Champion
since d0n has already agreed to come to final destination (stigmaB, 22nd nov), im now expecting ted, shaya, toby, EA, luke, sd and zero to all do the same. housing can be easily arranged. oh, and bring some random japanese people for me to talk to please :)
if I could be housed with those Guys as well, I'll be more than happy to go down.

Attila_

BRoomer
how exciting! ill rally the troops and see what we can do about accommodation. maybe we should rename this tourney to rocky II :D

Attila_

BRoomer
i reckon id struggle with toby at first at least. i dont have pt experience. and he beats dojo. omg...

and d0n is just exciting. im studying the mu just for you ;)

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Lies. You didn't teach me the PT matchup. When I asked you were like "lol why would I tell you, teach yourself." :(

EXTREME DISAPPOINT.

Attila - Man, you know I'd love to come to stigma, specially if you'll be there, but I'm having major money issues right now so 99.9% sure I can't go, sorries. D: Not going to squat v for the same reason too. But who knows, maybe I'll get a job or something in time for it.

Toby.

Smash Master
If you didn't main ice climbers i would have told you.

sad but true

plus most people try and figure it out and i give them help. you were like "gives me answers please" :p

slight exaggeration but you get the idea ;)

Top Bottom