• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
THEM? oh you mean

The
Horrible
Electronic
Mice?

I didnt know you had sunken to the level of pichu?

D0N

Smash Ace
I'm thinking of getting a custom shirt or something from vermy. What should I get on it? I was gonna have something to do with Australia on it somewhere and something to do with DK and his down taunt. And something to do with SOVA (Southern Virginia).

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Vermy has a fantastic idea D0N. I won't say it here, since i'm not sure if he'll kill me or not, but safe to say, its pretty awesome.

tedeth

Smash Master
Os a couple of people have given money to the "Get d0N an akubra" cause.

So far, Toby, Foxy, ILAG and Gords have chipped in. Need more people pledging to the cause though.

tedeth

Smash Master
Could people PM me so that I have a record of who wants to help out?

Just let me know when you want to give me the money and how much you're giving and stuff. Also, if anyone wants to come up to Katoomba with us to see Katoomba with D0N and actually BUY the hat then let me know and I'll send you the details once it's organised.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
AWESOME.

Thought I might get back into a proper sleeping pattern after Ted's meet. Ended up sleeping for almost 24 hours. :(

Ted - I'd love to come up and see Katoomba with you guys. Also I'll give $5 to the cause, buuut I don't know when I'll be able to do that.

tibs7

Smash Champion
did someone give you $15 to shave off the beard that is on your neck? haha im joking. i respect people for doing this, good stuff.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
you can get your picture taken with me for $10
which i will then donate towards don's akubra
gosh i'm too nice

D0N

Smash Ace
Ted I'll be done with exams next wednesday so i'll come friday and stay for a few days. Then i'll go to Toby's for a few days after that.

Thanks for all the donations guys. Means lots.

tedeth

Smash Master
Well> I have Fencing on the saturday morning. And nationals on the Sunday.

What time on Friday will you be coming? We should go get your hat on the Friday maybe.

D0N

Smash Ace
I'd probly come pretty early on friday. maybe 11-12ish.

I'll take to you about saturday/sunday/other days at the airport to make things easier.

tedeth

Smash Master
Ok. So I forget who else said they were going to chip in for the hat. Who hasn't given me money yet?

If anyone wants to come and play smash 2moro let me know.

Also Friday this week is on.

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
I might have to give it a miss for the next week and a half because I've only got a week and a half left to go of my TAFE course and things are getting pretty hectic. But after that, well I'm not doing anything for the next few months so I'd be ok any time of the day or night. So yeah, I spose I'll see everyone then.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Smash tomorrow? Depends on whether Andrew has anything on...

Also I'll give you $5 for the akubra at some point.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Actually, I don't think I'll go tomorrow, I really don't feel like it atm...

By the way, Ted, what's happening about us all going up to buy the akubra together? still on?

swordsaint

Smash Master
Anyone going to Ted's today?

Also, buses replace trains between Springwood and Katoomba today.

I'll be there around quarter to eleven or so, Ted.

D0N

Smash Ace
Ok so there's a problem. Long story short, I have to do a make up exam but I don't know when. I'm trying to contact my teacher about it. If the exam is not this thursday or firday, I will be at Ted's late tomorrow (7:00ish). Then my flight home is tuesday so ill probly go to toby's late friday or saturday, I have to pm him about stuff when I figure things out.

I should know all before 10:00pm today though. I hope.

Top Bottom