• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

I LAG

Smash Lord
hmmm i got the day off school tomorrow but i was planning to play heaps of wifi.

idk i might go, depends on who is going

Gords

Smash Champion
ted i will probs show up friday as well, since it looks like i wont be able to go to tims or sam place from qld.

Zero

Smash Hero
So..

I'm gonna be in Wollongong on Saturday night and I don't really feel like driving all the way back. Does anyone want to have me for the night? We can play Smash or do whimsical things like go out or something!

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Sorry about not showing up today guys, I was in the unique situation of not having any clean clothes/having to do my wash unexpectedly. So yeah. :(

Andrew, you could stay with me, but I don't know if you want to travel 3 hours to and from my place to whatever you're doing down in 'Gong. :/

zApollo

Smash Ace
i just spoke with ss earlier today when he picked up on my plans for the next week. Are there going to be any meets or the such from sunday to wednesday this weekend? I'll be heading over to Sydney, from SA, with little to do and it would be great to catch up with some players there. The smash scene here is fairly quiet so it's a great opportunity.

zApollo

Smash Ace
Sorry, the plans have changed. The only free day I have in Sydney is on the monday 14th, all day.

If you're still able to hold a meet and get some to attend, that would be awesome. If not, I understand. It's pretty soon after S.Q.A.U.T

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
I dunno if Ted'll be back by then, but I'll see what I can do. I'm about 55min out of the city + a 15min walk if that's fine with you, I should be able to round up a few players by Monday. xD

Also, Happy Birthday Pat!! :D

zApollo

Smash Ace
I dunno if Ted'll be back by then, but I'll see what I can do. I'm about 55min out of the city + a 15min walk if that's fine with you, I should be able to round up a few players by Monday. xD
If you could get that rolling, I'd be very grateful. The trip shouldn't be a problem.

zApollo

Smash Ace
A big thanks to ea and scott for yesterday's meet. It certainly brightened up the trip to Sydney, and I learnt a substantial amount, which SA couldn't offer. You have awesome iceclimbers ea, very interesting to play against and now I've sparked an interest in giving them a try. Valuable games as well scott, you taught me well xD

Kudos.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
I'll be there assuming my clothes are dry by tomorrow/nobody turns the heater off to **** with me.

Zero

Smash Hero
You should host something in the HV Ted.

:(

Might be in Sydney on the 14th for a UNSW Comp Forensics thingy, might stay the night, so have a meet on the 15th :D (Friday) crap, it's a 2 day thing >.<

West Sydney - Planning Ahead

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Just ted and ea again? :p
Nah Foxy made an appearance too lawl, but srs I was really late, surprised Foxy didn't show up before me. D:

Also LOL ted you must have posted that like, minutes before I knocked on your door.

Anyway.

Really good meet today, I'm just super excited for Sunday now courtesy of Foxy. Foxy's just improving so much, and my matches with Ted are steadily getting more and more interesting. God **** though, Saw 6. I hate horror movies. They're always either just so cheesily, hilariously bad or they're actually done well and are legitimately scary/disturbing to the point where I just feel so horrible after watching them. :/

Top Bottom