• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

D0N

Smash Ace
I have a youtube channel and put what I wanted up already , but thanks EA :)

If im playing scoots falco or ted its probobly tourney

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
Oh no, not Ted.... It's not fair! Now I have to go XD. Fine you win XD.

Ok, I'll go as long as I can get some practise at some point before Sunday, after this weekend, and as long as I can actually go.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
****, we gotta get ready for melbourne tedzors, I wish I had some more practice this week.

foxy you should come, even if you dont think you'll do well playing even 1 tourney helps your skill more then you might think, but you should actually use toon link this time, your like in the backroom and stuff!

although fox is pretty mad, I wish my fox was better

tedeth

Smash Master
Luke if shaya is having another tourney on the 4th come stay here that wknd. I have ideas for some good team training techniques.

EDIT: Also make sure you take your luigi hat to melb on saturday. :)

ANOTHER EDIT: Also remember your genesis shirt. We can be team genisis shirt plumber hat.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lol will do, if that second tourney goes ahead my plans were gonna be something like, come down to EA's on the saturday, drive you and me back to yours (or stay somewhere or whatever works) and then we head over to the tourney on sunday and I'll probably head back on the monday.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
oh that is delicious!
toby is too good, man I really should think about moving to nsw eh?
sure would be good.

on the other hand, I could take like 2 weeks off in jaunary and we could go chill at the beach at ****, head over to reloaded, do some other cool ****, sounds good no?

S.D

Smash Master
Hey guys check out my new

COMBO VIDEO

I made this from 4 hours of gameplay at Tim's the other day with some of my alternates against the floaty hard to combo characters so you'll forgive a lack of cool tech chase ****. Check it out yo. Thanks to Shaya for getting me onto Adobe Premier Pro and helping me out. Thanks to Turtle for being my inspiration and my rock.

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
seems like i can get like 50000 infractions but still not be banned? says i only need 6 but i get like 6 a week whats with that vyse?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
what? I never heard of this!

however my parents are going away to europe soon

whats that? elysium meet at lukes place for a week? sure why not?

Gords

Smash Champion
:( I wish I was a member of Elysium. Just so I could hang out at cool meets like these with the best crew in Australia.

Pirate.

Smash Apprentice
Sweet Vid S.d.

jimmy recard is such a great song. Is that particular recording of business time from "the distant future" album? cause its faster than the one on self titled album and from the tv showw.

S.D

Smash Master
It was a live recording from idk when or where, probably from before they hit the big time.

Idk why I like Jimmy Ricard its not really my favourite genre but the song is hella catchy, plus I got to synch combos with the music.

swordsaint

Smash Master
I got 7th.

Ted got 4th.

Luke got last. <3 luke.

Pretty good stigma all around, but the bracket was pretty unfair.

Proud of how I played personally, went pretty even with Tibz and Attila. That's something. ^_^

tedeth

Smash Master
The bracket was stupid. They randomed it. The people who prolly should have been top 5 all ended up playing eachother in the first 2 rounds.

NSW is going to **** in crews at rocky though. I'm also pretty certain I can beat all of Melbourne in singles.

Splice

Smash Hero
A few quality Melbourne players leaving just before Rocky does give the opposing state a chance to win though.

Gords

Smash Champion
@ Ted
are you having your usual Friday meet ths week.
And if so....

@EA
Bring your TV and wii this time darn it.

Also @ FiOD
will you be going Friday if it's on?

Top Bottom