• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Yeah, Liam, feet stomping is pretty fun, but I'll avoid it for next time.
It was just the fact that there was AWESOME coming from Toby's computer.

And from what I understand, CAO had broken the 25 ledge grab rule upon time out. !_!

Oh baby...

It took me half an hour to find it.

I refused the $9.95 offers,
the two for one price deal was scrapped and destroyed, like my heart,
but HARD WORK AND GUTS
found me a $7.95 pizza delivery code.

I am glad I didnt waste $2. The time taken to find this ultimate deal is hardly looked down upon when I have an exam in 12 hours and need to study.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
That is pretty **** ironic.

Almost as ironic as to how ilag beat cao
He didn't beat me in the set, neither did Toby. Even though I drew even with the best in my pool I still placed 6th in it... ?

Doesn't out-camping ILAG's Metaknight with Peach deserve some sort of trophy? Apparently not, because the only viable strategy that exists in this matchup is unviable. Forcing me to play on the ground is asking for certain death. I wouldn't have wanted to play it in any other way - I've had it up to here with this game.

Anyway, I didn't feel like I lost, only out of ruleset legalities I did.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Yay tourney was awesome. =D i'll defs be coming to Sydney again for a tourney sometime. It's a smaller scene than Vic, and is less friendly imo, but the standard of skill and competitiveness is definitely higher.

Shouts outs later if i cna be botheredddd, quick ones:

Toby (and Liam), thanks for hosting me, it made things way easier =3

Shaya, thanks for organising this, it was great except for the 3 WAY TIE lmao

S.D

Smash Master
Yay tourney was awesome. =D i'll defs be coming to Sydney again for a tourney sometime. It's a smaller scene than Vic, and is less friendly imo, but the standard of skill and competitiveness is definitely higher.

Shouts outs later if i cna be botheredddd, quick ones:

Toby (and Liam), thanks for hosting me, it made things way easier =3

Shaya, thanks for organising this, it was great except for the 3 WAY TIE lmao
Awww sadface :(

I hope you felt welcome all the same.

I agree that Melbourne's scene is very warm and welcoming, I always seem to end up being too busy to talk to people properly :(

I hope all the OOS people had a good time, for me personally this tournament was missing something but I had fun all the same. CAO seemed out on his feet, as did everybody.

PHOTOS

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
shoutouts later... it really was a meh tourney... so many meh's...

sorry to anyone I pissed off, I was pretty snappy that day, but the full rage came later

we were supossed to get home early on monday (around 12) but the stupid ****ing tourney didnt finish in time, and then trying to get back to ted's we accidently went to the airport, and then the M5 was closed so I went on a detour that made me snap.

basically it took me 2 and a half hours and an unpreecedented amount of rage just to get back to teds house from the tourney, and then I needed ****ing sleep so bad and I didnt actually get home till around 6 30, 6 and a half hours later then I was suppossed to.

FML

so as you can see quite clearly here, we now have proof that toby is an android

also I have 3 arms

Oh baby...

It took me half an hour to find it.

I refused the $9.95 offers,
the two for one price deal was scrapped and destroyed, like my heart,
but HARD WORK AND GUTS
found me a $7.95 pizza delivery code.

I am glad I didnt waste $2. The time taken to find this ultimate deal is hardly looked down upon when I have an exam in 12 hours and need to study.

sooo jewish

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
oh and if you wanted some pointers AK, your always welcome to come and ask me, that goes for anyone, dont be afraid to come and ask me.

I hate giving out "tips" or pointers or advice without being asked though because I feel as though its condisending or insulting to the player, so I usally keep my mouth shut.

and scoot, hit me up with some of that glowing ****.

planetstereo

Smash Ace
oh and if you wanted some pointers AK, your always welcome to come and ask me, that goes for anyone, dont be afraid to come and ask me.

I hate giving out "tips" or pointers or advice without being asked though because I feel as though its condisending or insulting to the player, so I usally keep my mouth shut.
Luke, consider yourself asked, i would definitely not take it the wrong way.
As for this tournament, i was only there for a few hours and was kinda infected by the meh-ness, though i thought that i played some of the best brawl and the worst brawl of my life, often in the same set. meh
Shoutouts later when i can be bothered.....

swordsaint

Smash Master
All you have to do, to get the super glow is to do the wonder twin powers with Vermy. (srsly works)

Form of DEHF.

You guys do whatever player you thinks amazing.

How can you really say the Sydney scene isn't as friendly when you were doing that half the time? :(

Sydney scene's not that much less friendly. You just have to make yourselves known, go up to people, introduce yourself, ask who they are. First time in Sydney boys, everythings going to be a little different. You guys have been in Melbourne for a while now and know everyone there and can just whip up a conversation with anyone you feel like. It's the same for us, and the same for us when we go interstate.

J-Birds

Smash Lord
Hey Sydney just droppin in to say i enjoyed my time there and also the tournament despite all the 'meh' atmosphere. Venue was good, good amount of setups, food orders were good, Thumbs Up!
Far out though was it just me but the day seemed to drag on forever probably just a combination of being up since 4 and the general meh.
As for the tournament itself I'm a little disappointed at my result i know i could have done better had i versed some different people in bracket and wasn't so tired. (Mini Johns)
Ill probs do some shouts to people i spoke to/versed a little later if I'm bothered.

Toby.

Smash Master
Hey J-Birds!

It was refreshing to play you. You certainly have skill :)

Edit: I was definitely lucky in our tournament match. I'm glad we got to have friendlies afterwards when we weren't under all that pressure. It was great meeting you, and hopefully we'll be able to hang out again if I make it to SQUAT =)

I LAG

Smash Lord
aKay: i'm going to repeat what i said on msn. i really wanted to play you but u were always in tourney matches :( watching your snake tech chase liam like you do to me was one of the highlights of my day. you should go to squat.

Bjay: man you got sooo much better since before and your amazing in teams. you really carried me. soz for ****ing up soo bad against hotdogs and j-birds. i seriously though we were going to win after we beat liam and don but idk i just didn't play as good as a i could have. at least we got a few friendlies in which were fun even though wario vs mk is campy

CAOTIC: i will leave this out for now and think long and hard about what i say or maybe u can just unblock me on msn and we can talk about it.

Condog: Condog i thought u really disliked me from your post but inperson your like one of the nicest most awesome guys. GGs, too bad u didn't make it through the bracket coz of that stupid 3 way tie bull****. i kinda know how u feel about the 3way tie coz i've been there but i haven't been knocked out by it but its really stressful i know that.

D0N: man, why didn't u tell me using d3 is that bad. like people use snake against me and i dont like it but i dont refuse to play them. if/when u go to pound 4 i want u to money match L_Cancel he is an oli main from MI remember that please.

e_alert, gords summoner, gopo: its always fun fun catching the train with you guys

Liam: you are probably one of my favourite smashers, your soo nice and never reject me when i ask for friendlies. i thought u were going to win this tourney but idk u just didn't play as good as i thought u would but you will win squat for sure as long as u dont come up against tobys mk

gopo: your getting really good crazy fast, keep it up and u will make it into the bracket soon. thanks for educating me about easy way and showing me that they are everywhere.

Hotdogs Mr ****: Man in that first teams match i just lost it. you like mind****ed me. losing 4 stocks in under 2 min -_-
i wish i got to play u in friendlies u seem like a really mad guy, cant wait to meet/play u at squat.

Jbirds: hey sorry for being a ***** about ports but ted and luke were telling me all this **** that they can do with it and its just really bad for mk. i was a bit disappointed i only got half a friendly against u but u had to play turtle so i was ok with it, though i did really want to play your snake. GGs in teams you and hotdog were just too good for me :( i let bjay down.

LeishaChu: maybe the tourney would of been more fun if you weren't sleeping <.< i didn't get to play you but i love hearing u talk about atlas :chuckle: its sooo funny.

luke_atyeo:i finally got some friendlies with you for the first time EVER!!! ^_^
i'm going to take your advise and just dont give up coz anything is possible, i can still come back. I was seriously thinking of quitting that pool match coz i am just soo scared from AKs snake on wifi. GGs i think i am getting alot better at the match up coz i'm not giving up when things look bad.

Nova: I didn't get to play you or really talk to you much but i was suprised u didn't make it out of pools but i kinda loled when u lost coz u used ganon and he was the reason u didn't make it through

mike and hayden: i really wanted to play you guys in friendlies but there were never any spare tvs and when there were you guys were playing tourney matches and then u left early and that made me really sadface :(

Scabe: GGs i thought u had me on pictochat but then the stage killed you ^_^ bad luck maybe next time it might kill me.

Shaya: thanks for hosting the tourney and i'm not going to complain about pools and seeding at this tourney coz i realise every pool was extremely hard (my pool was the hardest though people in there can agree with that) do u really have to PR seed the brackets too? like wtfs the point of coming first in your pool if your non PR? but anyways GGs your were just too good when u realised u didn't have to jump to win.

tedeth: i'm glad we got a few friendlies but your wario is just too beast now, once u get that % lead i just cant bring it back. GGs whens your next friday meet? i should be able to come to most of them now ^_^

Toby METAKNIGHT: YOU MUST TEACH ME MK! your mk is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEE. I don't really care that much that you used mk on me but i do care about how you only used mk on me. why didn't you use him after your PT lost against anyone? your mk is really good you could easily win squat if u go. GGs i need to play against your and liams mk more.

Turtle TRAITOR: Man u do not know how cut i was when u DOGGED ME FOR CAO!!!
i know u dont care about brawl but i felt soo good when you and cao lost to me and bjay in the first round.

Vermy: cool guy, i wanted to play more friendlies with you after the money match but i had to go get ***** by tobys mk and go home. GGs ^_^

Zero: i saw u were a lil stressed but i think everyone was like that coz all the pools were soo hard. GGs, u nearly had me in one of the pools matches too bad we didn't get any friendlies :(

i think i got everyone i met but if i missed u just tell me and i'll give u a shout out

also i dont think i said how awesome hotdogs and j-birds are. i cant wait to go to squat and meet all the Qld smashers

Hotdog

Smash Lord
Shout outs!:

Shaya: Thanks for the tourney, I don't think I vs'd you in Brawl but I vs'd you in Melee, I thought I was gonna win for a second, guess I was wrong =P

Scoot: Haha yea you're very wrong about Kirby having a good MU against most of your chars =P Just gotta camp him and he fails hard ._. good to finally vs you again properly. Looks like I'll have to step up my game for next time =)

Tedeth: Grats on 2nd and good to see you again man, didn't get to play you at all that day =P oh well there's always SQUAT (if you're going)

D0N: Donny! there's something about your DK that just seems to **** me hard haha, if you think about it your DK ***** most people hard =P I'll have to learn the DK mu a bit more... then I'm coming for you haha. Glad I got to see/play you before you leave, was good knowing you, you'll be missed.

Toby: Thanks for looking after Me + gf + J-birds for the last part of Monday, we were so bored haha. Crazy PT... I see why you're 3rd on the PR lol, was good to meet you too, I hope to see you at SQAUT! (and don't forget my hat haha)

Scabe: Holy crap your Link is so good now haha, you smashed me with your bomb > footstool > Jablock > *** **** combo haha. Good stuff getting out of pools... I'll get you next time =(

S.D: Good to see you again man, I don't think we got a chance to play each other in Brawl though... that's a shame maybe next time =)

Atyeo: Looks like you're a lot better than me now since we last vs'd, how long has it been? about a year haha. Good **** man, I'll step it up for SQUAT and we'll rematch again =P

Meteor: Argh! Epic tie breaker is epic, I thought I had it after I took the first stock off you at such low percents, then you came and ***** me right back haha. Probably one of the most intense matches I've had =P

Condog: Stealing some of my tricks aaay =P good to see you're starting to use the Hammer + stone more... Hammer ***** hard lol

SummonerAU: Haha, I can teach you some more tricks if you want =P

I_LAG + Bjay: What a crazy team match haha, poor I_LAG got decimated... a lot of them by accidents haha, it was fun playing you 2 I'll say. Too bad we didn't get to have any friendlies though I_LAG.

Caotic: Yay Cao! Good to see you again <3

Anyone else: Good to see everyone, sorry if I missed any of you's, hit me up for some friendlies next time you see me =P

Peace.

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
(Looks through the last few pages) Wow....... no love for Foxy XD. Should I even go to Genesis?

Scabe: It was awesome to finally meet you man. Your Link is so incredible it's scary (Footstool to Dair FTW!!), but you didn't need me to tell you that. You asked me when I was there, if there were any techs you were missing, or something like that, and I was thinking about it, and I reckon you've pretty much got it all down. But it would be sad to leave it at that, so,
I would have loved to see more Bomb Sliding. Maybe some IZAC Fair/Nair/Bair, that would be so sweet and I think it's a bit easier with Link if I remember correctly. I was already saying to you that I reckon Link's should use more Zair because of how long it is and the fact that Link can Zair faster, then I remembered, even better still, more Zair with a Bomb, hellz yeah. Other then that, more SMS cause it's awesome XD, but seriously though, you're already so good and techs can only do so much. It all comes down to experience. (Oh yeah, practise the Jab Lock. You got it on Gords and didn't capitalize, although I don't blame you, it's frigin hard.)

Ted: Yeah, you know I was going for you. What can I say, unlucky man, you'll get him next time. I hope you're not bummed out about it, you gotta look at the big picture, you actually got to the grand finals! That's huge! Don't understate it. The games were pretty close and could have gone either way. Anyway, I spose I'll see you some time this week?

Gords: Such a shame we didn't go as well this time in teams. I can't wait to try out the Quadriple Arrow next time, it's gonna be ****! Until then, I'll keep getting better and keep theorising new team techs. I swear, if it's the last thing I do, I'm going to use the all powerfull Dair Shockwave in a Tourney. After writing this, I'ma go and test/list all the stages that it can be used on without having to Jump into it. (Stupid Battlefield and it's high platforms and why can't Toon be as tall as me?)

Luke: You're funny when your angry XD. I swear, you looked ready to punch someone, and I was just glad that I wasn't riding shotgun. So is the clutch still broke? You know what, the ride up was great. The ride back was hell XD. What with the 2 hour detour, the cramped car (ok so that's partly my fault XD) and that smell! What the hell was that?!? Ok, so it wasn't all that bad. The music was awesome as always and the crispy creams were, well, crispy. It's just a shame it wasn't christmas, we could have really used that 10% discount XD. So how's you shirt? But seriously, thanks heaps for the lift, you're a true legend. (How many hours of sleep did you end up getting?)

EA: I didn't verse you at all. Yeah. It doesn't matter though, it's not like we've never versed before. But I really wanted to give you a shoutout specifically because of what I saw you doing to that Snake (I think it was a Snake anyway.) I didn't even know you could do that! What was it, Grab, F-throw, footstool, ice block, (they get locked), (forced getup), Re-grab, rinse, repeat, ****. My gosh! How have I never seen that before? Why don't you use it all the time? You seem to be better at it then chaingrabbing.

DON: Cool as always. I still feel sorry for the way you were timed out. I reckon the way you were playing, you could have won easy. I hope you have a safe trip home. I don't think we'll see each other again, so catcha man. It's been real.

Yeah I think I'm done. To anyone I missed, if you give me a shoutout, then maybe I'll think about shouting at you XD.

J-Birds

Smash Lord
Shouts

Toby - Favourite NSW Smasher =) was heaps fun chilling with you at the tourney and also on Monday. Out bracket match was real close few things let me down but gg is gg. We seemed to go pretty even on the Monday. As you told me things about PT it just gets worse your too good to do so well with those critters though.

Shaya - Props to running the tournament and the NSW scene. Shame we didn't get to verse i think i would have been interesting. I'm much more comfortable against a matchup like marth then others.

Scoot - Good to see your pew pew is working =P Ill have to get off my *** and verse you at SQUAT.

DON - Snake v Fox was pretty fun random business. I intended to mm your dk but just totally forgot tis a shame. Ill have to go to some epic America tourney one day. Also dominated me in doubles.

S.D - Yo interesting first up match for me. My Snake gayed your monkey fairly bad with killing %'s in that first match. Nice work bringing the **** on D3Fino.

Luke - Had a chat to you at some point about snake business, we'll have to have some boring dittos at SQUAT.

Liam - Good job on the win on us in doubles, confused me how you lost to ILags team. The MK matchup is like my most comfortable match up unlucky there. Also nice to see you on Monday.

Tedeth - Man your fun to verse. Had really little experience in the matchup but i slowly caught on. Expect a rematch at SQUAT with some more **** tech chase and FSmash :laugh:

ILAG - Your an interesting one ill give you that.... unfortunately that's all ill give.

Iso - Enjoyed speaking to you about random brawl gayness, our pools matches were pretty funny as well.

Others Sorry for turning down some friendly's towards the end i was just too tired and feeling pretty cbf.

meh das all

D0N

Smash Ace
Aw. I would have really wanted to do that MM J-Birds. Especially since i'm about to MM attila soon lol.

I-LAG its not that picking D3 is bad, its that picking him just to infinate me when you don't play him is bad. It's just being a jerk and while you may find it funny, I don't. I'll money match L_Cancel @ pound 4 and post a vid up for you. Any reason why you want me to?

I LAG

Smash Lord
L_Cancel is this really good wifi player i know and if he is there with all his MI buddys like sumer (wolf main) and others u should MM them to.
D0N u should of let me know it was that bad i wasn't trying to be a jerk i was just trying to see if d3 was better than my mk against dk. its just that your soo layed back its hard to tell when your serious or like angry. i'm sorry if u thought i was being i a jerk, i wouldn't of done it if i knew it meant that much to you.

also j-birds me and bjay played really well against liam and don cept for the 2nd game when we got WRECKED on FD. i let bjay down in those matches against you and hotdogs i was just sooo mind ****ed from that first match.

D0N

Smash Ace
I was never angry lol, just disappointed you would go so low. I mean, you did it to silfa once too. And D3 IS a hard counter... obvious is obvious. Your a cool kid, but when you did things like that it makes my respect for you as a player go in the negatives. If someone like SD were to do it it would be fine since he actually plays the character. While you were just using match up knowledge, you chose to say your skills never had a chance.

Anyway, MM a wolf should be interesting lol. I'll do L_Cancel for sure if he accepts but I can't garauntee the others.

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Yeah me and DON ***** on FD, I don't think we ever lost a match there. It gave us enough room to move around and not hit each other. Also D3 is a twonk.

Vermy

Smash Champion
Vermy's shoutouts:

Toby: So much wubs. Srsly. You were an amazing host and are a top tier player in brawl and in my heart. <3 team friendlies we were near unstoppable, lets show melbourne the power of our pogeymanz at the final Stigma =).
Liam: wubs to you too, omg double bastard. Delish. Thanks for the hospitality, ggs in pools.
Cao + Turtle: double mk whut. I felt I had to outgay you with moar gay. Was a lol match. Poor fat dedede couldn't last. Ggs.
Condog: your kirby got soooooo much better over the course of the weekend. Thanks for being my travel buddy. Bffl. <3
D0N: you're a rad guy to hang out with. Srsly. You are the most honorable smasher I've ever had the priviledge of playing. Contact me about the custom hoody/shirt and ill sort stuff out before you leave.
Shaya: sorry about no alkihole. Next time I promise <3 congrats on the win.
Ted: amazing wario. Just amazing. So careful and cautious. Was kinda crushed after you taught ugly how to play him correctly, now he knows how to beat me O_o
Luke: yah, think its pretty evident that Vermy and EA > Luke and Silfa in falcon v ganon teams. =p <3 I.M. Gay, Porn, fireworks, rofl etc.
E Alert: We ***** pretty hard. You're a cool guy, and rival Ugly in terms of Ganon look alikeness. Great fun, would love to have some 1v1 friendlies some time.
i_lag: gaaaaaaaaaay. Mk is so gaaaaaaaaaay. Was expecting you to be a little more in my face about the MM, but eh. You did well vs my snake, maybe I shoulda gone PT. Shuttle loop spam on snake is gay. gayest playstyle, but that's brawl for ya. GGs all the same.
Ugly: hate u for getting better. Rage. <3
Zero: just <3 falcon diddos at Toby's.
Scooty Puff: Wonder twins ftw
Silfa: GGs in pools and ganon v falcon. Pity I suicided at critical moments, who knows what woulda happened. =/ GGs all the same.
Bjay: I love playing you. So much fun, a very well rounded wario. More friendlies next time! Jump Ultimate too!
SD: loved commentating with you. Come to melb and commentate finals with me k? =D
Hotdog: yes. My hair is awesome, thx for noticing ;) ggs in friendlies.
If I missed anyone, bleh. Too hot to care.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Gawd, tourney was so mehhhhh, I felt out of it almost the whole day, and it looks like most others did too. Nothing on Shaya or Manhattan Super Bowl itself, the tourney was ran tremendously and my only (very minor) complaint is that lunch could have come a little earlier than it did, it's just that the atmosphere in general was very meh and uninspiring for some reason. Nevertheless, I got in a crapton of games despite not making the bracket, I played many people and never had to cut my friendlies short in order to make time for friendlies with someone else, it was great. Several money matches and lots of OOS rep is just the icing on the cake. :)

SHOUTOUTS!

Meteor - Gawd, I don't know the Ness matchup at all, I thought I was doing okay soundly beating average Nesses in America, and I attributed part of that success from my experience with you, but you yourself are just on a whole other level. I'm sorry I had to hobble you, I know it's gay and I hate it too for obvious reasons, but like I said that's all I really know I can rely on against the Mother boys at this point. I'll definitely come up with something better for next time, and brush up on my matchup knowledge while I'm at it, so we can have some real games. :)

Scabe - Dude, I gotta say, no matter how many times I play you, I keep underestimating you just because of Link, I always think something like "lawl Link, no problem as long as it's not on MANSION, and even if he's improved well so have I!" And every time, you prove how wrong/**** I am! As a whole I don't think I like the ICs matchup very much, despite having more success with them than Meta Knight. I leave you similar sentiments to what I did Meteor -- I'll practice up, and give my MK some real experience, in the hopes that the next time we play I won't be such a pushover. Good **** and keep it up, dude. :3

Scoot - Ah, good ol' Snake. I really need to learn that matchup too, there are just so many Snakes these days, and you're perhaps one of the best right now. Excellent as always, and don't let that failed ledge hop double laser get to you, you're getting better and raging less and that's what matters. And sorry about the AV cable, I should've checked the bag before giving it to you to make sure nothing fell out; come round to pick it up and play some games sometime, kay?

Summoner - Disappointing first match comboes into ragey second match? I had a much harder time with you than normal thanks to you going back to your roots with Kirby, and that got to me first game. Second game I was just raging the whole time and mentally forcing myself to not do dumb **** and win asap. THIS IS GOOD. Stick with Kirby or I'll keep beating your other mains away until you do, it's a nice change to actually be able to take you seriously since you're not Jiggs/Ganon/someone ****. Oh, and thanks for helping me with the TVs, I forgot to thank you before you left since I was so out of it. xD

Hotdog - whutdafukwhutdafukwhutdafukwhutdafukwhutdafuk...

Daz - Sorry if Scoot and I pissed you off, but I think you got the wrong idea. It wasn't anything personal, we just wanted to get our matches over as quickly as possible, and no we weren't betting exactly on what I'm sure you thought we were. But anyway, thanks for the lift, it was a massive help.

iLag - The money match was fun. I didn't expect to do well at all, and accordingly you destroyed me, but I did manage to get a kill in the way I wanted, so I'm satisfied. :p

Metanova - It was great meeting you and playing all those games, I definitely feel I've come out better from playing you, and I've learned many things too. Thanks! And good work in the money match, you kept me on my toes the whole time and it was all personal bad matchups from my end, so I'm proud of how I did, and grateful that you put up a great fight, it taught me heaps and was a lot of fun. We should definitely hang out again sometime. :3 And as a side-note: You were a lot quieter a person than I expected you to be, but that's cool. Just sayin'!

Condog - Oh man, somehow we never get to play much at all. Next time I see you I am going to drag you off to some corner no matter what's going on and MAKE us play a decent amount of games! xD But yeah, it's nice seeing you again dude, and we did get to talk a little, so it's all cool. 'Till next time!

Gords - Thanks for all the help over the weekend, somehow it all worked out, and a massive amount of credit for that goes to you. Thanks for putting up with me as always, and good games, I'll see you when I see you, hopefully sometime soon and hopefully with New Super Mario Bros. Wii involved. :3

Foxy - I didn't really talk to or play you during the tournament, but that's fine since we always get a good chance to play at meets. I don't really have much to say on the topic of the tournament but to comment on your shoutout to me, what I did was called hobbling. I appear more consistent at it than regular CGs most likely because it is far, far easier to perform (it's mostly just mashing, you don't even need to time much LOL). The reason I don't do it much is because it's escapable with SDI (I can't do it over a ledge obviously so to escape you need to gradually make your way to a ledge with SDI), nor it is an infinite otherwise, it doesn't work on all characters (most, but not all), and to be honest it's really inefficient and snoringly slow, even for ICs. I only ever do it when I'm playing a character that I don't feel I can otherwise rely on regular chaingrabs (some characters are just weird to chaingrab). Hopefully you get the idea. :p

Ted/Luke - Thanks for not taking the TV like you said you would, you really put Shaya and myself in a tough position. I love you guys too. Also get spanked, Falcon > Ganon.

Shaya - Next time play ICs, I wanna see how it goes. :p

Vermy - I had mad epic fun teaming with you for those MANLY doubles. We **** too hard, and we should do it again sometime. I'd really like to play you in some normal games sometime too, I don't think we've ever really done much outside of this epic doubles thingy. xD

gopobox - Dude, as always, I had a great time hanging and teaming with you, we're still a little kinky in the doubles department, but I know with time we'll learn to read eachother and start ******. :p And since you're all cool n shiz, I'll help you out with anything I can, smash or otherwise. :3

And a super-special lucky-last shoutout:

D0N - Man, I'm not sure what to say since I probably won't see you again. "Good times, bro"? But dude, the money match was epic, it definitely validated for me my improvement, especially after rewatching the matches and finding I did way better than I felt I did at the time -- well-worth the $5.

During your stay here I really feel I've improved most thanks to your advice, just random specific things you say I find really useful, and pointing out specific things I do wrong while playing me and discussing why I make some decisions and whatnot are the kinds of things that really help me improve quickly. The typical long explanations people give and then playing me separately I usually find confusing, but if it's specific things while playing me that I can focus on as they come, then I can truly make sense of it all and begin to improve, and interacting with you has been exactly like that; you have my gratitude.

Aside from that, it's been fun hanging out with you, and I hope I didn't annoy you too much (I'm sure I did at times, I know I'm bad at reading people and that carries over to real life too). Next time I'm in America I'll visit Virginia and you can introduce me to Chu, kay? xD But seriously, I'm sure we'll see each other again, maybe not in this country, but I look forward to hanging out with you again when I do. :3

By the way, was the game on Battlefield or Smashville first? My replays are in a ****ed-up order.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Metanova - It was great meeting you and playing all those games, I definitely feel I've come out better from playing you, and I've learned many things too. Thanks! And good work in the money match, you kept me on my toes the whole time and it was all personal bad matchups from my end, so I'm proud of how I did, and grateful that you put up a great fight, it taught me heaps and was a lot of fun. We should definitely hang out again sometime. :3 And as a side-note: You were a lot quieter a person than I expected you to be, but that's cool. Just sayin'!
Yeah I blame Codeine - I was basically on it the whole weekend due to Migraines and other meh stuff (I was pretty out of it at some stages, also explains my almost black patches under my eyes, or I could just be a demon). It's why I was "meh" at the tourney and a little quieter than usual; doesn't effect how I play though thankfully. I really enjoyed playing you too. ^_^

D0N

Smash Ace
EA first match was smashville. Glad I helped you improve. I dont think you've ever really annoyed me aside from the times you played devils advocate, but even so it wasn't anything huge. And yea, Good tims bro :).

I will probobly do some big post for everyone when I leave. But for now, I'm still here.

Vermy I didnt forget about the shirt/hoodie, believe me lol. I just haven't decided what I want on it yet.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
E Alert: You're a cool guy, and rival Ugly in terms of Ganon look alikeness.
are you kidding me? Ugly doesnt even remotely look anything like ganon, e alert on the other hand, was who nintendo based ganon off

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
EA first match was smashville. Glad I helped you improve. I dont think you've ever really annoyed me aside from the times you played devils advocate, but even so it wasn't anything huge. And yea, Good tims bro :).

I will probobly do some big post for everyone when I leave. But for now, I'm still here.

Vermy I didnt forget about the shirt/hoodie, believe me lol. I just haven't decided what I want on it yet.

don you're the king dont leave.

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
FFFFFFIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSHHHEDD HSC

shoutout's soon

i agree with turtle..DON dont leave

Top Bottom