• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Does anyone know what time Melee will finish? I had a get an earlier flight home because I have to interview someone on Monday, so I'll be leaving 8 - 9pm on Sunday night.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Just a pre-embarrassment post:

I may be walking around with like a bit of toilet paper or tissue stuck up my nose. Why would I do this you ask? My nose is ridiculous and won't stop bleeding lately (it's dry, dumb tablets). Yes a smart person would see a doctor and tell them their stupid nose spray stuff didn't work, but I'm not smart.

I LAG

Smash Lord
dw gopo i've already had 4 of them
2 in the morning and 2 just after lunch
i was thinking of going back now but i cbf to go

edit: **** who pranked me
<.<
>.>

S.D

Smash Master
Does anyone know what time Melee will finish? I had a get an earlier flight home because I have to interview someone on Monday, so I'll be leaving 8 - 9pm on Sunday night.
Melee will probably get knocked over reasonably early like last time.

I'd say we'll just run with double elim again but I'll ask for your input on the day.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
I need to go out to get money out for tomorrow/buy my train ticket in advance, I might get one of these free slurpie things while I'm out.

btw, to anyone who wishes to join Summoner, Gords and myself on the way to Boost tomorrow, we'll be getting the 8:17am train from Quakers Hill. ETAs for other stations: Blacktown 8:24, Westmead 8:38, Parramatta 8:42, Granville 8:46, Strathfield 8:58. We'll probably be in the front car, if not search the train or call me on 0407345249. ETA Mascot 9:29am.

SD, what time will you be getting there tomorrow? If it's not too much to ask, would you be able to give us a lift from Mascot, or if you can't seat us then take the TVs and we'll walk? It'd be a tremendous help. :3

planetstereo

Smash Ace
hey, looks like ima going to be able to come round for a few hours, possibly entre something, who knows...
what time should i get round?
i could be there maybe at the start and maybe stay till maybe early afternoon, who knows. A lot of maybes there...
Also, tkls dont forget to bring an extra $20 ;)

7/11 free slurpies on the 7/11. I cant be bothered to go to 7/11 on the 7/11 T_T
Its almost like the numbers are speaking to me, theres some sort of pattern here, I can feel it

gopobox

Smash Journeyman
All i did was say 7/11 four times.

7/11, 7/11, 7/11, 9/11, 7/11, 7/11, 7/11 ^^

Uhm EA is there enough time for me to buy an easy way at central station. I crave for that ****. Otherwise I'll have to buy one from parramatta but i doubt that they are open before 9am. T_T

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
Another pre-embarrassment post XD:
Some of you may notice tomorrow that I will have a bandage/many bandaides on my wrist. Fear not, this does not mean that Fox has gone emo and has cut himself. It just means that I was helping my brother in law get our lawn mower into his car (he was borrowing it) and I accidently cut my wrist pretty badly.
So no, I'm not emo.

Splice

Smash Hero
Actually scoot, to be more accurate,
Your pre-embarassment post should go
While everyone's stringing together their "embarassment posts", here's mine also. I have a Neckbeard :(
=D

my pre-embarassment post is that i'm not coming to boost. :embarrass:urg::(

S.D

Smash Master
I need to go out to get money out for tomorrow/buy my train ticket in advance, I might get one of these free slurpie things while I'm out.

btw, to anyone who wishes to join Summoner, Gords and myself on the way to Boost tomorrow, we'll be getting the 8:17am train from Quakers Hill. ETAs for other stations: Blacktown 8:24, Westmead 8:38, Parramatta 8:42, Granville 8:46, Strathfield 8:58. We'll probably be in the front car, if not search the train or call me on 0407345249. ETA Mascot 9:29am.

SD, what time will you be getting there tomorrow? If it's not too much to ask, would you be able to give us a lift from Mascot, or if you can't seat us then take the TVs and we'll walk? It'd be a tremendous help. :3

I'll do my best.

ETA for me anywhere between 9:30 and 10. 0411752966 to let me know when you arrive and I can give you an indication of where I am. If you are prepared to wait 10-15 mins or so for me to get there I can certainly accomodate your request <3

I LAG

Smash Lord
bringer beat cao in the winners bracket in melee and S.D and bringer were in the winners final

i didn't pay much attention to melee

also toby is GOING METAKNIGHT AND IS ****ING ****!!!

2-0ed me in pools and bracket

also all the pools were rigged coz every pool had at least 4 good people in it

now i must study for teh school cert

also max respect for hotdogs taking 4 of my stocks in teams in under 2 min

tibs7

Smash Champion
yeah sorry to spoil the party perth noobs
but cao won melee =)
ted shouldve won brawl singles imo since wario and wolf are beast and marth is a ******
gratz to SD partnering with shaya to beat the walls of E

tibs7

Smash Champion
haha shaya i said congratz for doubles atleast =) AND i told luke to say hi to you (and others) in the msg i sent him so dont worry you're still loved...i guess my hatred for marf is still here tho :S

S.D

Smash Master
I took a game of the legendary DON, brother is too good, got a mad photo with him too its hawt <3

Ryan is mad good, Yoshi is ****ing insane.

Cao is too good, Peach is too cute.

Shoutouts to everyone, esp OOS people wub wubs.

Oh and **** Snake

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Brawl singles is over, guys.

"We got the doubles finals"
"We got two sets, two ****ing sets"
"Let's just suicide and let them singles again"
"I like this idea right"

Btw guys, when you forget to press escape inbetween individual matches,
horrible things happen
like desynching audio and visual.

Like "OH SHAYA GETS THE NAIR KILL"
as I get edge hogged.

-

Aye, i got 7th in melee.
I don't even play this game <3.
well I did, with toby,
for like 10 minutes,
**** i hate spamus.

-

Much eternal thanks to Daz and S.D, two troopers who somehow manage whilst im likeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. <- That.
Wow S.D, we would have ***** Rocky.

Tournament went 3 hours overdue.
Not going to state any names,
but let's just say this...
Toby, please be better at clearing out the n00bs so our fun happy 2-3 minute matches happen in *censored* instead.

Good **** Ted. ***** me in winners. Your confidence was so high. We even had coca cola on our side. Keikaku Doori. Day went for too long and we were all too exhausted. Not sure how it will go next time, memory was piquing a bit after the [first] set though, and maybe that helped.

Everyones exhaustion from like 5pm was truly evident. I think every set was delayed for like half an hour because we were just too tired. I think all the excitement in the morning screwed over the universe.

scoot - you're awesome. Charged smashes ftl. Who knows how that last match would have gone, it was Battlefield, and i was stock lead. Either way, good work for stepping back into the GAME. Didn't I tell you, ranks like 5-9/10 are ****ED in the prs.

scar - I hate MK. It was good when I realised I didnt have to jump anymore to win <3.
Tornado is good, but... there's sometimes better things to do.

"throwing matches to gain the upperhand is the true sign of an evil god **** warrior who deserves some hate"

Top Bottom