• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
from Doris Zarki <doriszarki@yahoo.com>
reply-to dorisszarki@yahoo.com
to
date Fri, Nov 6, 2009 at 2:10 PM
subject hello ;
mailed-by yahoo.com
signed-by yahoo.com

hide details 2:10 PM (8 minutes ago)

Images are not displayed.
Display images below - Always display images from doriszarki@yahoo.com
hello ;
I'm happy to sent you an inviting message after seeing your nice profile at www.allisbrawl.com in my search a trusted and honest friend; i was waiting for your reply to my email address but I have not received your reply. Please do not torment me anymore waiting for your letters. A friendship is the the foundation of things built on other relative things to come. hopes to read from you. Love from Doris:

-

?!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who else other than the QLD arrivals, zero, cao, fts and myself are up for breakfist?

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Didn't know that they now also quote the website the information is obtained from.

I'd go to that Breakfast thing but I only arrive at 9:15. I'll be at the venue at around 9:30.

tibs7

Smash Champion
sheldon, if you dont go to breakfists at the place im thinking you're all going to, you'll wanna kill youself.
GO EAT BREAKFAST WITH DEM

I LAG

Smash Lord
hey on sat is it the 7/11 coz if it is EDIT: "go to" puck burger fuel "its the greatest place on earth"

FREE SLURPEES AT 7 11!!!
"^**** that^"

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
ILAG when you say things like **** burger fuel it just makes me so mad that I might not teach you MK. So if you want some tips on how to beat Snake and how to win with the old MK never speak such horrendously blasphemous words again.

Oh and I really look forward to you playing Toby (if you get to in brackets) your in for such a surprise. :laugh:

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
I beat liam at the last boost, albeit pools
Dude you beat my DK with Falco, it was close I thought we were both playing bad, although you did win so congrats. You also knocked me out of my first tournament with wolf I believe.

Anyway I picked up falco after that boost and I reckon I could take you. Also if I actually had to play you in a bracket match I would use MK lololololololololololololol predict 3 stock. :)

Edit: You didn't use MK or Snake I would have romped you with DK if you had used either of them, my DK will pwn all snakes and don't get me started on MK.

I LAG

Smash Lord
NO FRIENDLIES WITH LIAM!!!

he is MINE!!!

also the other day when i went on an excursion to the wiggles studio
one of the editing guys there looked like teds twin and his name as liam and he was like a ted and liam combined to make like a super awesome person but not as awesome as toby :(

Top Bottom