• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
also texture lag is gay or lols depending on your opinion when your playing on pictochat and your opponent suprises you be running through a solid wall and kills you
That texture was lols, if we're in the same pool we need to play on that stage texture for our tourney match, instead of spear pillar. Maybe.

Also, I'm curious as to how **** an Elysium vs anyone else crew battle would be. Considering the **** advantage of our side, I don't think it'd take up too much time. =P

btw Toby, have you been working on your up-throw timing?

EDIT: Textures are loaded before the match, do not cause lag unless there is something wrong with a particular texture. But a majority do not lag at all.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
If you looked carefully, you would see that i called them the 'Super Mario Climbers'. Seeing as how they are effectively cosplaying as what are commonly accepted as being the Super Mario Brothers, and taking into account the fact that they are the Ice Climbers, i think we can agree that the name is an accurate description for them.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
But look, did you realised that by posting in that manner, you yourself have posted a comment that is, off topic??

GASP

ON TOPIC: im cool with carrying **** from toby's to the tourney, how many are you expecting to get toby?

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
however their real last name is segali, go look it up.
lawl it's not, Mario was named after the landlord of some Nintendo warehouse, whose surname happened to be Segali. Nintendo hasn't officially released a surname and their surname in the movie is the only thing we really have to go off of. So for all intents and purposes, yes, Mario is their surname.

I'm going to get infracted again. >.>

BOOST SHIZ: Someone able to pick up TVs from Mascot Station again? Luke? Not sure if we'll need it yet, but it'd be nice to know.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
well lets look at it this way, mario was based off a real person called mario segali
now since he got the name mario and his last name has never really been mentioned it can be assumed that its segali, I think miyamoto may have commented on it somewhere since I vaugely remember something about it but I could be wrong

also if we follow your logic and assume their last name as mario because its in the movie, then its also same to assume that they arnt brothers but rather mario adopted luigi as his son, yoshi is a raptor, king koopa is a human, and goombas are huge ****ed up... things.

edit- of course not cao, what a silly suggestion

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
My logic is "this is the only reliable point of reference," so no, all of those things would be incorrect according to my logic.

Also answer my question about TV transportan plz, since it's all ontopic n shiz.

Gords

Smash Champion
EA the movie as not from nintendo either so we cant go of that either. it would be like saying the zelda games made by philips are legit zelda games in the franchise.

EDIT: ok back on topic
luke do you know if you can give me that lift back from burger fuel on sat night.
EAs TV depends on it.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lol I got ***** with a 3 point infraction, sorry cao-sama

anyways
EA, maybe, we wont be leaving teds place in the morning untill 930 (for a good reason) so we'll probably get there right on time or a little late so it doesnt look likely, however if for some reason we are early then yes.

and gords, sorry dude but I'm pretty sure I'll have a full car

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
EA the movie as not from nintendo either so we cant go of that either. it would be like saying the zelda games made by philips are legit zelda games in the franchise.
They're licensed Zelda games, no matter how much you or I or any other hardcore Zelda nerd wishes it otherwise. Whether they're part of the overall story is questionable, but it is undeniable that they're "legit" Zelda titles. Also the Mario movie was licensed, sorry. Also wishful thinking annoys me. Anyway I'm done on this topic, I dun wanna get the thread locked. D:

LUKE - Aye that's cool, just so I know what's going on with y'all. I'm sure I can call Shaya or something on the day and arrange a lift if need be. :3

GORDS - Um, surely this Burger Fuel shenanigan is close to some train station or other, plz make it to my place or all your friends will miss you. And Shaya will be very unpleased with lack of TVs n shiz. </3

Gords

Smash Champion
if thats the case...

EA i wont be at your place on sat night, ill be going home and colecting my TV to take the tourney,

SD
is it ok if you collect me and my TV up from the station again and drop me back at the station after the tourney like last time.
I assume combo is training it like last time as well, so if you can indeed pick me up from the station what time are you meeting him and i will be there about the same time like last time as well. thanks

EDIT:
GORDS - Um, surely this Burger Fuel shenanigan is close to some train station or other, plz make it to my place or all your friends will miss you. And Shaya will be very unpleased with lack of TVs n shiz. </3
Its actually not that, if i dont get a lift close to your place its worth my while going to campbelttown to catch up with dancing friends at campbelltown rsl, either way i see it some of my friends are going to be dissapointed

Gords

Smash Champion
calm down shaya, im still bringing a TV. so the TV count hasnt changed.

the only person who could persaude me now to be at EAs place sat night is if Foxy is there as well so me EA and Foxy can play some Zelda four sword on GC

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
havnt you been going on about that for like a year now? how hard is it to return something

anyways you guys should go check out the perth thread, mic put some lols vids up.

S.D

Smash Master
****ing 1000 pages of spam...

if thats the case...

EA i wont be at your place on sat night, ill be going home and colecting my TV to take the tourney,

SD
is it ok if you collect me and my TV up from the station again and drop me back at the station after the tourney like last time.
I assume combo is training it like last time as well, so if you can indeed pick me up from the station what time are you meeting him and i will be there about the same time like last time as well. thanks

EDIT:

Its actually not that, if i dont get a lift close to your place its worth my while going to campbelttown to catch up with dancing friends at campbelltown rsl, either way i see it some of my friends are going to be dissapointed
Yeah should be right Gords, I think I'll be doing a fair bit of ferrying as is. Just let me know when you get in to the station and I'll do my best to accomodate.

Moar TV's guys plox.

On another note, the non-PR vs OOS crew battle is an excellent idea, it gives some of our underrated players a chance to shine and be involved with crews for a change.

Oh and courtesy of Mic - WTF http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taVleWrKAlE&feature=player_embedded

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Hey Gords, Condog offered to take the TV from Burger Fuel to Toby's if you can pick it up on Saturday on the way or something, maybe come over and play a few games during the day? I'm sure I can get Foxy to come over for some FS action during the day even if he can't stay the night. :3

As for bringing it back to my place, I can carry it myself and leave one of the other TVs with Ted or something, which I could pick up at a meet or something. But yeah, this way is ideal, because then we can take all 3 of my TVs AND your TV to Boost.

Gords

Smash Champion
sound idea EA ill call you tomoz to discuss further details when i find out exactly what i am doing satday

And thanks SD

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
foxy is meeting us at teds on sunday morning and getting a lift with us, so I doubt he'll stay the night with you EA but I'm sure he could bring the tv back to us, and then we could bring it to le tourney and so on.

man cant wait for doubles, we have some new stuff to try out!
and thanks to ted we even have our own "the business" card (<3 sd)

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
i can bring a wii, sadly no tv this time

Elysium crew would be good fun :D

Sure DK can kill himself on the right side of japes. He goes to the very right platform and then he double jumps then up b's off stage... o_O

F_T_S, what happened to HSC raging.

One question, is DK the most popular character in NSW? o_O

your an idiotX3 in this post

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
hang on hang on, for the first time ever since its formation, all of elysium will be at the one tourney!

such an oppurtunity cannot be missed, 6 man crew battle bracket instead of singles imo!

I LAG

Smash Lord
Elysium crew vs winner of non PR and OoS
how many people is elysium? 4-5?
anyways elysium's 4-5 vs non PRs/OoSs 7-9 people to make it more even

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
Elysium is 6 of the rapest roundhousers ever (well I thought it sounded cool at the time)

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Since I have not being initiated into Elysium I'll join the other team and take down most of you guys by myself :laugh:

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Silly Elysium, can't even go to tournaments properly. All of Hunter Crew has been at the same tourney many times!

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
well who knows what might happen when a crew of our might gathers in the one place, yeah thats right none of you are gonna sleep tonight now

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
I'm not going to sleep tonight.

But that's only 'cause I slept during the day.

Yeah.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Apparently I'm not a person from Queensland who plays Melty Blood.

Wow, people know more about me than I do!

My AVATAR MEANS NOTHING!

Top Bottom