• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

Sieg

Smash Champion
Yes, I go to all tournaments.

(Sorry for hi-jacking thread.)

Uhhh.

Elysium is made out of rubber cheese, that's why they're so good.

Discuss.

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey guys,

Just looking into how I should get to the tournament on Sunday. My workmates and I have a hire car, but I don't really want to steal it from them for the day.

My first question is if anyone will be traveling by car or public transport from the Parramatta area - and would be willing to pick me up that would be grand.

Otherwise - is there a website I can go to to search for the best public transport route? Normally I use Google Maps, but it seems Google Maps Sydney hasn't integrated with your local public transport (as I'm working on the public transport system for Sydney, I have some appreciation of why >_>).

My third and backup option is to take a taxi - but unless I win the tournament I won't make back the taxi cost of Parramatta -> Tournament and Tournament -> Parramatta.

Help! ^_^

swordsaint

Smash Master
Just get a train from Parramatta, Bringer. A lot of us from areas further away than Parramatta do and I'm sure you can find some sort of time and arrangement to meet us on one.

gopobox

Smash Journeyman
@rmusgrave

We could catch the same train. I live at westmead, station before parramatta. I live 15 minutes away from both westmead station and parramatta station o_O

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Guys. Guys.

Why would you bother to plan train trips more than a day in advance? Last time we did that was like, the original Hunter meet. looooool

Anyway I'm gonna wanna get there around 9 so I'll be leaving Blacktown station around 8. Or something. Not bothering with the specifics till later.

S.D

Smash Master
Hey guys,

Just looking into how I should get to the tournament on Sunday. My workmates and I have a hire car, but I don't really want to steal it from them for the day.

My first question is if anyone will be traveling by car or public transport from the Parramatta area - and would be willing to pick me up that would be grand.

Otherwise - is there a website I can go to to search for the best public transport route? Normally I use Google Maps, but it seems Google Maps Sydney hasn't integrated with your local public transport (as I'm working on the public transport system for Sydney, I have some appreciation of why >_>).

My third and backup option is to take a taxi - but unless I win the tournament I won't make back the taxi cost of Parramatta -> Tournament and Tournament -> Parramatta.

Help! ^_^

If you can get to Mascot station I can probs give you a lift to save you walking a few blocks.

0411752966 when you get in...

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I would just like to point out scoot, that you said you weren't going to come to another tourney for ages, and the rest of us said you'd be back in no time, and here you are, so we win, but you also win because your coming to an epic tourney.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
FTS won't allow a sixth though.

Hes no where to be found.

But seriously.
Bring in moar than 40 people every tournament so I can start saying to management that we provide lots of revenue through other means, lets crack a deal about some of the venue fee coming back to us.

OKAY GUYS?

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
Post here i go
yeah chain **** continues...i ve been out celebrating end of hsc (but i actually havent finished yet) MY head hurts

shaya turns out im supposed to be working on Saturday night, but ill see what i do so i can get out...expect me there!

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
alright elysium super combo!

I really hope you can make this one fts, just call your boss and tell him/her that the fate of universe is resting on you and how would he/she feel if he/she was responsable for the destruction of said universe.

anyways shaya the people have spoken, you CAN fit in a crew battle somehow, DO IT!

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Okay guys,

You want crew battles?
You want fun times?
You want everything to go well?
You want me to not pierce your eardrums with the power of microphones?

Then ****ing do what you're told on the day or I'm sure I'll get the spirit of hate to smash your heads in <3
Get singles pools and doubles bracket under way as fast as possible.
Find out what pool you're in and who's in it early.
Pay me/S.D early.
Kick people in the head for playing friendlies, early.
Don't play friendlies yourself you *******s, early or at all.
Do this all early so I can play melty friendlies.
Early early early early early.
Also pre-register on AIB and if you're not participating in everything for brawl inform me. Also call me on 0425 290 330 if you're going to be late.
Early.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
also, please for the love of god dont go off and start bowling if you havnt been knocked out of all events.
last time like half the people went off which held up both brackets for ages

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
osht get spanked everyone.

Shaya, will you be at the venue around 9-9:30?

Gords

Smash Champion
Have we got schedule yet for Sunday.

And toby can you PM your address, whether it is walking distance from wollicreek station, what time yiu are expectng to leave for burger fueland by what means the group intends to use to get there.

Thanks.

swordsaint

Smash Master
I would just like to point out scoot, that you said you weren't going to come to another tourney for ages, and the rest of us said you'd be back in no time, and here you are, so we win, but you also win because your coming to an epic tourney.
Yet another time where you haven't got every detail. EA has my PS2, and weekday things are no longer a question for me. Meaning if I don't come, I don't get my PS2 back. As soon as I have it, I won't be coming for ages.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I was aware of that detail actually, but I thought it was irrelevant and I could think of alot of other ways to get your ps2 back without going to this tourney.

but everyone wants you to come so just come to all of them.

swordsaint

Smash Master
It's not really irrelevant. I don't have the time to go to meets or anything like that, and they're generally held on weekdays now. Anyway, the other reason I'm coming is cos of the interstate attendance.

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Yeah we should probably decide what time we want to get to burger fuel. I'm saying between 5-7 when is good for everyone else? Obviously we need a more specific time, this is just a guide.

Also in crews I will 2 or 3 stock Toby, lol Meta Knight.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Don't have TIME!?

Scoot, I am disappoint.

I used to make time for these things lol.

Toby.

Smash Master
Yeah we should probably decide what time we want to get to burger fuel. I'm saying between 5-7 when is good for everyone else? Obviously we need a more specific time, this is just a guide.

Also in crews I will 2 or 3 stock Toby, lol Meta Knight.
hang on. Do you really think that I will use pokemon trainer, knowing that you're going to try to ***** me with metaknight?

Oh no boy. Sorry, but I think my MK will have to put you in your place yet again.

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
I thought that you could only use one character in crews, and I assumed you would maintain your honour and use PT. But if you need to use MK thats ok.

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Well I am honoured, and I'll take your MK anyday, whether I would win is an entirely different question. If you are using MK you should go last so I can smash the rest of the crew, and hopefully have one stock left to beat you with. :)

Top Bottom