• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
A source that leaked (accurately) the release titles for the 3DS has also leaked the proposed release titles for the Project Cafe that are going to be announced at E3.

A new smash title was in that list.

Gords

Smash Champion
ted enter starcraft, damn if there is tourneys that i know about in sydney for starcraft i may actually make it a priority to get good

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
ted enter starcraft, damn if there is tourneys that i know about in sydney for starcraft i may actually make it a priority to get good
obviously there are a **** tonne of tourneys and if you guys are thinking about entering a LoL tourney and doing well with **** all exp good luck xD That said I'll prob go to this thing and lose at sc2 and HoN

Rad

Smash Ace
does that mean you're hosting a meet

I think that means you're hosting a meet

because I don't have a television either

Invisi

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3411-2321-4441
Ooo, regular tournaments in my area. Guess I'd better patrol this thread too =D

Also, is it just me or is half the html in the first post not showing up correctly? If the former, where do I direct my settings to display html in posts? I couldn't find it.

Zero

Smash Hero
@Invisi: Smashboard moderators and administrators used to have the ability to post direct HTML instead of BBcode. They removed it for everyone rather recently and the OP hasn't been updated since.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
When was the boost? I can't remember :/

EDIT: 20th of Feb is the last posting of results, 5 months and 4 days

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
<3 Bjay <3

Anyone remember how heroic Bjay was at rocky?
I remember bjay being annoyed at rocky because somebody ****ing gay'd him over by changing his bracket on him in a totally unfair way, gee I wonder who was in charge of brackets at rocky?
lol and then atlas threatened to punch bjay in the face and me and him were like lolwtf

Top Bottom