• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

Gords

Smash Champion
loool great pots and posts, mum actually collects teapots, i think she has the stop right there teapot andrew posted.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
reminder for shaya to organise and make thread for 2 day overnight major feat m2k and walk to kfc for brekky

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Awww but he quit brawl.. =( Oh well, calls for plan B. Abduction! =D

-gets Chloroform ready-

o.o

o.o

Alright ill stop being a werido now lol

-bails-

Run it and ill give you free alcohol =O

Niah

Smash Rookie
i haven't played a brawl tourney in over 6 months! where has the scene been?!?!?! nowadays i just spend my time in the arcades playing super street fighter 4 (my other love):(

swordsaint

Smash Master
someone host a ****ing tournament

its becoming annoying

meets aren't even fun because we're just playing to play. we're not practicing properly because theres nothing to practice for.

EVERYONE is wanting tournaments and NOONE is hosting tournaments.

@Shaya, your reason for not hosting really isn't good enough. You can do your 'super special awesome plan' and STILL be hosting boosts until you know.

Zxv

Smash Lord
If you guys want a tourney *that* badly I could simply host one at my place. Then "venue fee" can go straight into pot.

$5 per event I s'pose?

$15 for all Brawl, $25 for everything (or whatever majority wants).

I'll see how my assignment schedule looks and get back to you guys if you like the idea.

iKiLLOTz

Smash Journeyman
If you guys want a tourney *that* badly I could simply host one at my place. Then "venue fee" can go straight into pot.

$5 per event I s'pose?

$15 for all Brawl, $25 for everything (or whatever majority wants).

I'll see how my assignment schedule looks and get back to you guys if you like the idea.
Sounds amazing

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
@Shaya, your reason for not hosting really isn't good enough. You can do your 'super special awesome plan' and STILL be hosting boosts until you know.

to defend shaya for the first time in my life, he has no obligation to host a tourney, so he doesnt even need to give anyone a reason, let alone worry about if its good or not.

if you really want one that bad, then maybe you should step up and give it a shot.

but you cant be whining to him, he has his own life to live (lol good one)

swordsaint

Smash Master
to defend shaya for the first time in my life, he has no obligation to host a tourney, so he doesnt even need to give anyone a reason, let alone worry about if its good or not.
thats a fair point, but you gotta remember that by this stage, shaya had pretty much cemented himself as the nsw TO. It's not unusual to look to him for tournaments. Now that I re-read what i said I seemed so much more aggressive than I intended, mad mistake on my part.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
yeah whatever, you cant even begin to imagine the mudcake thats gonna be all over you.

shaya only got cemeted as the TO because
A. nobody listened to me and
B. nobody else could be stuffed to step up and run things.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Hey, it's fair people are craving tournaments.

Give me at least 18 names of people who WILL be coming to a tournament on X date (prepaying perhaps?) and I'll whip up a tourney lickity snap.

If luke says he'll come to a tournament, and actually does, while bringing some other ACTers I'll prob run a tournament lol.
(cwatididthar?)

Top Bottom