• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
scoot was hairy from the day he was born.
but he's probably achieved alot more then you jalopenos (thats your name if you were spanish)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
thats like saying if feces started to become more like food the world would be a better place

Zxv

Smash Lord
Luke, throw Scoot a bone.

Also, all weekends are equally fine with me. I've never got anything planned and always am ready for Smash.

edit: thinking about it, I actually have a lot of schoolwork... I'll reconsider this statement in the morning.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
the important thing is if it's on the 24th we can all talk about madoka all tourney cause it will have just aired!!!!!

nah jk I don't really care any weekend is good for me schedule-wise, would prefer not TOO soon though.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
smash = faith, get @ me

i will admit i totally forgot the implications of birthday = easter. oh well.

Zxv

Smash Lord
8th of May = first date I can confirm attendance. Anything before is a solid nope, except MAYBE 1st. Depends on how my family situation (dad going overseas on the 2nd) and my Computing assignment (due on the 1st) pan out.

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Anyway I've just consulted both the bones and the oracle and they revealed something rather extraordinary, namely that JP is a teapot.

Top Bottom