• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
Oh yeah, Liam sounds much more familiar, yeah I think I know who you are. You should chat to me next time or verse me and I'll give you a decent shout out. Then you can fight for me as well, cause like, I'll be your friend and you fight for your friends apparently XD. It's easy for me though, people wonder who I am and I just say, I'm the tall guy.

Zero

Smash Hero
We should have a tournament on the 22nd of August, to celebrate/lament the election of our new ranga Prime Ministress. You all know it's going to happen.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I'll host a meet.

4(0) Shots of Vodka.
No Feminists.
Liberal voters only.
Final Destination.

Also I was apart of this scene before luke, I just only re-entered it after brawl came out :)

Peter Garret was chilling outside my work last weekend. He wants them votes like the fist of the north star.

Zero

Smash Hero
Doesn't she plan to go ahead with internet censorship though? >_>
Both parties want internet censorship. It's our responsibility to get Sex Party memebers into the Senate so they can hold the balance of power and forever oppose this stupid idea.

@Shaya: I don't want to vote for Tony Abbott though :(

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
See I'm not a huge fan of abbot either.

But I dislike labour a hella-a-lot more.

How can our country trust someone who liver punched Kevin 07?
Like, what other red heads have you met that you wouldn't even trust to WEAR SHORTS PROPERLY let alone run a COUNTRY.
BFSFJ"ALFSla'sdasdsadsada

I'd vote for howard if he came back though ;)
Get at me TOIBY.

Zero

Smash Hero
Me too.

But that's why I'm voting Sex Party, or some other zany independant.

Howard 2g, he was voted out because the public are stupid and "needed a change". scoff

Also because Krudd said "sod off" to the unions. BUT LOOK WHERE THAT GOT HIM LOL

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
I'll host a meet. Liberal voters only.
Who the hell do you expect to turn up?

Also if Abbot gets elected I think I will either kill myself or leave the country.

Edit: But if you host an election meet thing and abbot does get elected I would be more than happy to get absolutely smashed before killing myself. Hell I may even eat McDonald's.

aka.carpet003

Smash Cadet
man I feel bad for you guys, you have to choose between the two worst people... please don't vote for greens! there really good and everything yeah, but they can't run a country either... :C

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Lol the greens won't ever get control of the government but in my opinion the more of them in power the less the country will suck. If only there was actually a left wing party in Australia, oh well. I feel we are forced to vote for the person who is less of a *******.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
I could possibly house you. I'd have to ask my parents first, but it should be cool. They usually opt for my friends to sleep over before I even ask them...
It's true, we had a meet at his place once and his parents asked if we wanted to stay the night and he was like WTF MUM ROLLEYES.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
thats why I said brawl scene shaya you noob, me and ricky are the oldest and wisest, pay your respects

Gords

Smash Champion
greens cant get into power,

tasmania once had a state election where the greens won, but since it wasnt one of the 2 major parties they had a revote.
if it happened at state level itll happen at federal level.
politics is all nonsense imo, so my piece of paper i put in the ballet box this year is going to be blank.

Zxv

Smash Lord
Okay Cao, my parents said okay.

Now, for transport... I live about an hour away from the City, so if you're comfortable with Sydney trains, you can catch a train from Mascot to City Central, then Central to Blacktown and I'll pick you up from there, or if not I can easily pick you up from the airport. Also, how long will you be staying/what time is your flight?

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
From what I'm told, labor has been removing alot of money from the defence force which my dad works for. And since he owns a small company, hes loosing potential work and we're actually starting to run out of money now. I cant actually work at home anymore because we're getting too low on money so i dont have an income =/.

Things would go alot better for us if labor isnt in control, thats why I'm praying they loose the next election.

asdfghjk

Zero

Smash Hero
But Gillard's living in sin.

Just imagine what ungodly things her and her unwedded partner do.

**** i've ruined my day by bringing images like that up

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Okay Cao, my parents said okay.

Now, for transport... I live about an hour away from the City, so if you're comfortable with Sydney trains, you can catch a train from Mascot to City Central, then Central to Blacktown and I'll pick you up from there, or if not I can easily pick you up from the airport. Also, how long will you be staying/what time is your flight?
Thanks, I'll get back at your soon. :)

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
What's the most controversial party I can vote for?
Shooters party.

If Labor gets in, stuff killing myself, anyone can do that. Instead I'm going on a killing rampage. (Who's with me? XD)
I'll do it if the Abbot gets in so either way someone goes on a rampage.

You could vote Family First...
Don't even joke

Actually, there's one thing i like about abbot.

Jogs every morning.
Isn't gonna become a fatty like gillard.
Says the person who is too lazy to walk from wolli creek station to our place.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Says the person who is too lazy to walk from wolli creek station to our place.
You've done it once, you've done it a million times.

And I need a fine leader of our country to give me good example.
I'm pretty sure I used to go to the gym regularly when Howard was in parliament.

Let's not bring in other coincidences like high school or anything.

Top Bottom