• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

Shiniest

Smash Apprentice
i hope i don't know more about OZ political parties then anyone here.. both "leaders" you can vote for are ****, however gillard is less **** than abbot's half-******** ***.. please watch interviews with him and the whole of the debate..

*note* most reporters/interviewers of abbot always end up laughing at him.... he is effectively your W bush

Gords

Smash Champion
i admit that abbot is a bit ******** but i dont think anyone can compare to W Bush.
look at it, Bush supplied American stand up comedians some of the best material for near 10 years,
abbot is lucky enough to get a laugh

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
lol.

guys tell me who to vote for, i dont really care/know about politics but i'd rather vote based on others' (hopefully) informed opinions than throw my vote.

two suggestions for sex party so far, lulz.

planetstereo

Smash Ace
It seems in this whole election that we have to choose between sleazy backstabber or the stupid incompete idiot. Sounds like a normal election to me.....

I was having perfectly good dream about lamb caserole last night and Julia Gillard just had to come in a ruin it, dont ask me how.....suffice to say i know which one i will be voting for.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
I'm actually starting to like PS2 now =). lol

Anyways looks like i didnt get time to do shoutouts, i'll probably forget someone in the list so, I'll save it for next time xD.

Depending on when the next boost is, I guess ill see some of yous before robocop =p

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
region doesnt matter since software is region-free and no special power cables are needed (same ones as PC iirc, dunno if this is the same on slim though).

Hater

Smash Ace
Region does matter for dvd's and blu-ray its region locked more for both of them i.e. non aus pal dvds/blu-rays won't play on a aus ps3

Gords

Smash Champion
Lol nathaniel

the reason I ask is because playing DVD and Blueray is the main reason why I'm thinkng of getting it. I really want a blue ray player so I may as well get a ps3 cheap so I can play the few games I want that are on the ps3 as well.
Hit two birds with one stone so to speak.

Shiniest

Smash Apprentice
the PS3 is canada/USA. so i guess you won't be able to watch Oz dvds and blue rays, i never knew that btw. sorry gords.
As for it's specs. on memory i'll get back on that. has no poer cord and somes with 2 controllers :p

Rad

Smash Ace
I'm thinking about hosting a smash meet.

I live in Rozelle, which is less than five minutes from Town Hall station / QVB - over the Anzac Bridge.

Before I get ahead of myself, is anyone actually interested?

Rad

Smash Ace
And here I am spending almost an hour getting to boosts via bus!

It looks like there's enough interest to go ahead with this :D

I'm about to go out, so I can't think about this till later though.

(There is easily enough space in my living room for more people :) )

Rad

Smash Ace
The drive over the Anzac Bridge plus the short walk to my house takes 5-10 minutes. If you're getting the bus across, there are about 10 different (and all frequent) buses. It will almost never take more than five minutes for a bus to come unless it's Sunday night, in which case probably no more than ten minutes.

I'd say on average it takes 10-15 minutes to get to my house from Town Hall / to Town Hall from my house using the bus. It's less than ten minutes by car.

I left my house to meet someone at the QVB earlier today at 6:40, and arrived at 6:50.

Not the under five minutes I promised, but it's still really fast. ^_^;

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
I hear that the mighty team of Andrew and Liam were eventually knocked out by Ricky and some no name.

Rad

Smash Ace
Pretty sure Liam left because somehow I ended up teaming with Andrew.

Needless to say he stole one of my stocks each time. We played a game on Warioware o.o

Rad

Smash Ace
That would be because you got invincibility when I got super size.

Here's your reward: become a larger target for the invincible player over there.

Amazingware ^____________^

Top Bottom