• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
I'll DK ditto money match you DON. Hopefully we can record it, the best thing would be if the third match was on Japes, this is assuming I beat you in a match before it though.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
I disagree S.D. The waddle dee's are clearly having fun jumping around the stage and being thrown. Just look at their faces!

I'll be looking to play more games then I normally do as well :D

D0N

Smash Ace
Sure Liam, by DK players I ment you and Silfa anyway lol (not you Dekar... you're welcome join too though :)). Im recording everything on my SD card.

Gords

Smash Champion
pretty sure you beat gords last tourney :)
I was only friendlies. I believe it was SD and MTR who knocked us out of the double elim bracket.

EDIT:
dekar, are you actually going to this?

And

Foxy, are you going to go as well?

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Flights booked, getting in 1:35 Saturday. Someone should meet us at the airport.

We're looking at you Toby. ;D

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Bringan Laptop w/ Melty in both AC and AA flavours. Will have to play AA by emulator though cuz scooty puff wanted his PS2 back. Thank God PS2 emulators are amazing and never lag ey?

Otherwise, confirmed+bringing usual ****.

oi hunterlosers, want housing?

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Hmm, for whatever reason, I don't think I ever posted this:

Boost V
http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=7519

Singles:
1: tedeth (Wario, Wolf)
2: Shaya (Marth)
3: Meteor (Ness)
4: Elypsis (Meta Knight, Donkey Kong)
5: luke_atyeo (Snake)
5: swordsaintscoot (Falco) [Not sure]
7: CAO (Peach)
7: Isorropia (Olimar)

Isorropia is moving up in the world.
7th at BoostV, and got into the bracket in one of the hardest pools at Rocky.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Holy **** I didn't realise this venue was so close to the airport. Win times a Brawlzillion. Yeah somebody might have said this already; I don't know anything 'bout Sydney, blah blah. >_>

I might just attend these instead of Adelaide's. ^_^

Edit: Internet Discounted Fare
Regular Fare
48.00 AUD

! 'Kay. Cheap as. I'm definitely looking into this now.

tedeth

Smash Master
.srekcuf ytikcuF .egaugnal sdrawkcab ni skrow llits retlif raews eht fi rednow I .orb dna gabehcuoD JD on ot eud edialedA > yendyS .erus rof siht ot emoc aevonateM haeY .looc si erus ti tub ,.ti gnisuac s'tahw wonk t'nod I !niaga gninepah s'tiI GMO

...krow t'nseod retlif raews ehT .on si rewsna ehT

Vermy

Smash Champion
Cursing is fun. =D

Ya so now Ugz is coming to this fo sheezy.
Do any of us need to bring consoles, or are y'all covered?

Sidenote:
!rekcuf kcid pmil kcitstihS

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Shaya 1 TV from me. Unless Gords someone stays at mine and halps again. (will confirm later)

Also I will not forget the AV splitters this time lols, they're in my power**** bag right now.

I LAG

Smash Lord
.srekcuf ytikcuF .egaugnal sdrawkcab ni skrow llits retlif raews eht fi rednow I .orb dna gabehcuoD JD on ot eud edialedA > yendyS .erus rof siht ot emoc aevonateM haeY .looc si erus ti tub ,.ti gnisuac s'tahw wonk t'nod I !niaga gninepah s'tiI GMO

...krow t'nseod retlif raews ehT .on si rewsna ehT
The answer is no. The swear filter doesn't work... OMG Iit's hapening again! I don't know what's causing it., but it sure is cool. Yeah Metanovea come to this for sure. Sydney > Adelaide due to no DJ Douchebag and bro. I wonder if the swear filter still works in backwards language. ****ity ****ers.

i am having 2nd thoughts about this
its on the 8th and my first SC exam is on the 9th i'll probably come if the 1st exam isn't maths

I LAG

Smash Lord
i know
and i think the $2 i will win and all the **** u will be taking from everyone after u lose might be worth failing the SC

Gords

Smash Champion
ilag i bet the first exam will be english, but you should already know when and what exams you have. they are lass than a month away.

tibs7

Smash Champion
zomg cant believe im doing this.......
who can house me? =)
i dont bite

Top Bottom